Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SmackDown Rating, Kofi Reveals His Mania Dream Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

SmackDown Rating, Kofi Reveals His Mania Dream Match Empty
PostSubject: SmackDown Rating, Kofi Reveals His Mania Dream Match   SmackDown Rating, Kofi Reveals His Mania Dream Match EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm

- Friday's SmackDown did a 2.01 rating with 3,024,000 viewers.

- In an interview with ESPN.com, Kofi Kingston was asked who his dream WrestleMania opponent would be. "My dream match would be against Ricky Steamboat," Kingston said. "You saw him comeback a few years ago and he still had it. He's phenomenal, and I'd love if he could come back one more time to challenge for the Intercontinental belt. It could be like a student versus teacher type match. For me, being in the same ring as the guys I watched growing up just means so much and that would be amazing to me if I got that chance."

The high flying SmackDown star was also asked about playing video games while he's not on the road and which superstars he plays against. "Big Show, myself, Cody Rhodes, Tyler Reks, and that savage Hornswoggle," he said. "There are a handful of us who form this underground wrestling gamer community."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

SmackDown Rating, Kofi Reveals His Mania Dream Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Rating, Kofi Reveals His Mania Dream Match   SmackDown Rating, Kofi Reveals His Mania Dream Match EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Honestly, I'd love to see Ricky Steamboat fight against Kofi at Mania. "The Dragon" kicked ass at Wrestlemania XXV and at Backlash, I would love to see him go for another match. Albeit, Kofi wouldn't be the first guy that I would pick for him to face.
Back to top Go down

SmackDown Rating, Kofi Reveals His Mania Dream Match
Page 1 of 1