Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE’s WrestleMania Story DVD, Ted & Maryse’s Storyline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE’s WrestleMania Story DVD, Ted & Maryse’s Storyline Empty
PostSubject: WWE’s WrestleMania Story DVD, Ted & Maryse’s Storyline   WWE’s WrestleMania Story DVD, Ted & Maryse’s Storyline EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:42 pm

- WWE began airing promos for The True Story of WrestleMania DVD set on Tuesday night's NXT. The DVD set is scheduled to come out on March 15th. The selling point for the DVD is behind-the-scenes footage and sitdown interviews related to important WrestleMania events.

- WWE furthered the RAW storyline between Ted DiBiase and Maryse on Tuesday night's NXT. Maryse distracted DiBiase and flirted with Todd Grisham during DiBiase's match against his former Rookie Brodus Clay. This led to Clay getting the win.

Speaking of Clay, his Pro Alberto Del Rio was not on last Tuesday's show but Ricardo Rodriguez took over his duties. It was said that Del Rio was too busy after winning the Royal Rumble to be there.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

WWE’s WrestleMania Story DVD, Ted & Maryse’s Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE’s WrestleMania Story DVD, Ted & Maryse’s Storyline   WWE’s WrestleMania Story DVD, Ted & Maryse’s Storyline EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:07 am

As I often forget WWE still does NXT, I obviously haven't seen the promos for The True Story Of Wrestlemania DVD, but it's definitely one WWE product I really want to get my hands on. Just seems like an awesome idea, and reminds me of that Mania of Wrestlemania documentary they did for Wrestlemania XIX. I loved that and I'm hoping this DVD will be just as awesome.
Back to top Go down

WWE’s WrestleMania Story DVD, Ted & Maryse’s Storyline
Page 1 of 1