Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HBK On Going to Another TV Show, Maryse Speaks Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

HBK On Going to Another TV Show, Maryse Speaks Out Empty
PostSubject: HBK On Going to Another TV Show, Maryse Speaks Out   HBK On Going to Another TV Show, Maryse Speaks Out EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:44 pm

-- WWE.com has published an article looking back at the legacy of WCW's biggest pay-per-view event of the year, Starrcade. Check out the history of the event, including exclusive photos and videos.

-- Maryse Ouellet and Charlie Haas appear on the Hit the Ropes Radio Show this Wednesday night at 9:00 p.m. Details are available here.

-- Shawn Michaels discussed his contract status with WWE in a video published this week on YouTube.

"I have a contract with WWE. It's not a Legends contract, it's not a wrestling contract. It's just something special they gave me. That's one of the ways I make a living," Michaels said. "I will never end up going anywhere else. I won't be wrestling somewhere else and I won't be showing up on someone else's TV show."

Michaels added he's open to a part-time role with WWE in the future. "I'm always hoping to come back and maybe do a semi-regular role behind-the-scenes. But, that's all stuff that's hard for me to say when that's going to happen," Michaels said.
Back to top Go down

HBK On Going to Another TV Show, Maryse Speaks Out
Page 1 of 1