Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HBK Speaks on Savage, Big Show & Gabriel Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

HBK Speaks on Savage, Big Show & Gabriel Interview Empty
PostSubject: HBK Speaks on Savage, Big Show & Gabriel Interview   HBK Speaks on Savage, Big Show & Gabriel Interview EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:28 pm

-- Big Show and Justin Gabriel took part in interviews with Channel 24 in South Africa discussing this week's WWE live tour in the country.

Both interviews are available here.

-- WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels revealed what he learned from the late Randy Savage during an interview with 1Wrestling.com.

"My memories of Randy stem from the few conversations that we had together," Michaels said. "There's a story I tell people all the time, which is, you know, I was disgruntled, angry and really thinking about leaving (WWE). And he just looked at me and said, "Don't take yourself out of the game." I go, "What do you mean?" He said, "You're out of the game, you're gone, you're not here, there's no chance of advance. As long as you're still here, there's always a chance." That kept me going on."

Audio of Michaels discussing Savage is available here.
Back to top Go down

HBK Speaks on Savage, Big Show & Gabriel Interview
Page 1 of 1