Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maryse Discusses Her Persona in WWE, Divas, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Maryse Discusses Her Persona in WWE, Divas, More Empty
PostSubject: Maryse Discusses Her Persona in WWE, Divas, More   Maryse Discusses Her Persona in WWE, Divas, More EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:20 pm

- Former WWE Diva Maryse spoke with Wrestling 101 recently about her time with WWE. Here are some highlights:

State of the Divas division:
"There is a lot of potential right now in the Womens Division, but a lack of investment from the management! They deserve better."

Signing with WWE:
"I could only speak 10 words of English at the time, however, WWE management told me that I had such an exceptional presentation in French, haha! They loved it…"

Her persona:
"I developed a heel persona and everything about Maryse was presentation, facials, gestures. I believe that Maryse’s
persona was the best female persona in years within the WWE."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Maryse Discusses Her Persona in WWE, Divas, More   Maryse Discusses Her Persona in WWE, Divas, More EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:14 pm

I remember reading a long ass time ago that they were going to give Maryse a lesbian gimmick, would've preferred that to her heel persona. Which really wasn't that good, and I definitely wouldn't call it the best female person in years. As much as I hated Lay-Cool, they have to get the nod for that one.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Maryse Discusses Her Persona in WWE, Divas, More   Maryse Discusses Her Persona in WWE, Divas, More EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:14 am

She hit the nail on the head saying that the divas have potential but are being used the wrong way. Maryse herself was used the wrong way, simply because she was a heel for so long but had potential to become a better wrestler.

I understand that Beth Phoenix and Natalya are big and touch and have penises but they have been done to death. Other divas who actually have potential are just being used in squash matches to make the Brothers of Destruction look good.

Other bitches have talent like Kaitlyn, AJ Lee and Tamina but are being used very shittily. AJ Lee was a decent wrestler and was born to be a face, she got over with the fans as a face and she could actually hang in the ring... So what was the WWE's response to her talent, make her lose almost every match shes in, kayfabe injure her so she can't compete in the ring anymore and then eventually turn her heel to completely ruin her character and gimmick... (Don't get me wrong I like the SL with Bryan and Big Show but turning her heel is the biggest mistake for her.) WWE can suck my dick but I have a feeling they are already sucking Beth Phoenix's dick...
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Maryse Discusses Her Persona in WWE, Divas, More   Maryse Discusses Her Persona in WWE, Divas, More EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:39 pm

Legend wrote:
Other bitches have talent like Kaitlyn, AJ Lee and Tamina but are being used very shittily. AJ Lee was a decent wrestler and was born to be a face, she got over with the fans as a face and she could actually hang in the ring... So what was the WWE's response to her talent, make her lose almost every match shes in, kayfabe injure her so she can't compete in the ring anymore and then eventually turn her heel to completely ruin her character and gimmick... (Don't get me wrong I like the SL with Bryan and Big Show but turning her heel is the biggest mistake for her.) WWE can suck my dick but I have a feeling they are already sucking Beth Phoenix's dick...

Tamina is the only wrestler you mentioned out of those three that I like and it seems that they are beginning to use her. I don't see her winning the belt, but I'm looking forward to their eventually match. Of course, I like Beth and Natalya and don't think either look like a man.

Also, AJ hasn't turned heel.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Maryse Discusses Her Persona in WWE, Divas, More   Maryse Discusses Her Persona in WWE, Divas, More EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:11 pm

AJ hasn't turned heel 'yet' but give it a few weeks... As for Beth and Natalya looking like men... Each to their own I guess, I just thought during one match I could have sworn I saw a set of balls (lol?) Anyway I just think there is potential in those 3 and they are being used bad...
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maryse Discusses Her Persona in WWE, Divas, More   Maryse Discusses Her Persona in WWE, Divas, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Maryse Discusses Her Persona in WWE, Divas, More
Page 1 of 1