Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Jericho Comments on Returning to WWE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Chris Jericho Comments on Returning to WWE Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho Comments on Returning to WWE   Chris Jericho Comments on Returning to WWE EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:21 pm

- During an interview with Brian Fritz of Fanhouse.com, Chris Jericho said that he may be returning to the ring soon. "I consider it always because it's not like it was in 2005 where I was sick of wrestling." Jericho told Fanhouse. "Sick of it is maybe a harsh word. Disenchanted, I guess, is a better word.

"I wasn't disenchanted when I left in September. It was just my contract was up. That was it. And there were other things just waiting to come through. Even if I was coming back, I always would have taken those four months, three months off to do the Fozzy tours. Then other things have kind of popped up to delay my return."

On his contractual status with WWE Jericho said: "I mean, there's a deal on the table, he said. "A deal on the table that's 90-percent done. There's a couple of minor things that we had to hammer out. It would just be a matter of what other stuff is going on and how that stuff is going."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Chris Jericho Comments on Returning to WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Comments on Returning to WWE   Chris Jericho Comments on Returning to WWE EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Yes! Come back Chris Jericho, come back for Wrestlemania XXVII! Come back under a different gimmick though, his last one got old and boring fast. They became much more repetitive and had almost no charisma in them (although, the charisma tended to vary, it was normally lacking). Hopefully, I'm not reading too much into this.
Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho Comments on Returning to WWE
Page 1 of 1