Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?

Go down 
+2
Concrete Jesus
Sykesy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? Empty
PostSubject: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:50 pm

-There are rumors that Batista may make a one-night-only return to WWE at WrestleMania 27, but the general feeling as of right now is that this will not be happening simply because of the fact that the two parties have not been in contact with one another for some time. Batista is "highly expected" to sign with Strikeforce once he has finished filming the upcoming Scorpion King 3 film.

-Another expected appearance at WrestleMania 27 was thought to be in the form of Chris Jericho, but this is also being shot down at the present time. A lot of people thought that Jericho would be back in the company in time for the event, but as of this report, this is not expected to happen. On top of that, Jericho is not expected to return anytime soon.

-Talks between WWE and Bill Goldberg regarding a possible WrestleMania 27 appearance are said to be "cold" right now, and as of this report, he is not expected to be involved with the company in any way.

Source: WrestlingNewsSource.com
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:03 pm

I think Jericho will be back before Batista comes back. I want Jericho back, but he should take as long as he wants. If these extended breaks extend his WWE career, then I am fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:59 pm

As good as it would be to see Goldberg in the class, Does he really deserve over some other names who are not even in the Hall of Fame yet?

Jericho
Randy Savage
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker
Paul Bearer
Michael Cole [Arguable]
Sting
Kurt Angle

would you be willing to but Bill over these guys ...
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:00 pm

I'll put anybody over Michael Cole at this point.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Sykesy wrote:
As good as it would be to see Goldberg in the class, Does he really deserve over some other names who are not even in the Hall of Fame yet?

Jericho
Randy Savage
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker
Paul Bearer
Michael Cole [Arguable]
Sting
Kurt Angle

would you be willing to but Bill over these guys ...

Absolutely not. I do think he should be in someday, but there is a big ass line and he has got to get in it.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:42 am

EdgeHead wrote:
I'll put anybody over Michael Cole at this point.

What is with the Michael Cole hate?

he has a great voice and has called some of WWE's greatest matches in the last 10 years. He has been calling matches since 99' therefore in my opinion he deserves a HOF induction.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Cole deserves his HOF induction, just like JR got his spot, but Goldberg deserves to go in, before cole....As for Goldberg, he has been a great WWE performer, but hasnt given enough to gain the spot, that Michaels n taker have
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Are you f'n kidding me? Michael Cole in the HOF? What in the hell have you all been smoking? Because the guy suddenly finds himself an attitude, he's the greatest thing since sliced bread? 10 years ago, the guy was the laughing stock of the company and he was getting ass raped by Heidenreich, for Christ' sake!

Based on these parameters, someone needs to induct the Gobbedly Gooker fast!
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Actually no, I have been a fan of Cole since 2002. I have always enjoyed watching a match with him commentating and Reich was only 5 years ago. He has called some of WWE's greatest matches and is extremely underrated. I personally hate seeing him in a storyline and since 2008 I have said he is HOF worthy.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:59 am

Cole is a laughing stock.....But thats in some cases apart of his role, Cole is a great commentator though
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:05 am

I liked to hear Cole call matches with Taz and JBL. Those 2 guys knew what they were talking about, King seems to have dementia or something. I am a fan of the HOFer, but King needs JR. My favorite stuff with Cole is when he would do interviews and the wrestlers would make fun of him. Like when Jericho would call him Mitchel Cole and when Rock would make fun of him every way possible.
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:08 am

JBL would bully Cole backstage, I gotta track the old report down on one of the rumour mill sites but Cole apparently snapped one day and punched JBL, knocking him out. That is cool Cole.

Michael Cole's stock but he HAS called a large number of high profile matches in WWE, his current heel gimmick is absolutely terrible, it started with me getting progressively more and more sick of him on NXT and getting pissed off at all his Danielson hate, then he started his ego heel run on regular broadcasting and fuck that.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:29 pm

Cole...isnt a good Heel, I think Cole should stick with SD, and let JR takeover Raw, with Lawler.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:20 pm

I don't see Batista returning to the WWE any time soon. I read that the whole reason he left the company in the first place was because he's unhappy with the current direction it's taking. And would they really induct Sting into the WWE Hall of Fame? He's never worked for the company and while he done great things in both the NWA and WCW, usually when he competes in the ring it's in TNA and I don't think Vince would want to accidentally promote that company by putting one of it stars into his Hall of Fame.

Randy Savage deserves to be in it for sure, but I don't think he ever will considering McMahon is still holding a grudge against him for some reason that is still unknown, to my knowledge. Shawn Michaels I feel should be inducted into the Hall of Fame 2011 class since he's retired now. If Taker retires at WM27 I can see him being inducted too, I mean having Shawn and Taker inducted on the same night would be pretty epic. And while Michael Cole current heel run annoys the hell out of me, he has been with the company for a long time and I guess that would warrant a Hall of Fame entry. I won't cry if he's inducted.

Oh btw has the Road Warriors been inducted yet?
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Not yet, but if they're considering a WCW Hall of Fame this year, I think they're a shoe-in.

As for Savage, the reason Vince holds a grudge against him has nothing to do with him allegedly raping a teenage Stephanie McMahon. Savage basically screwed Vince out of a sponsorship with Slim Jim when he left for WCW. Ultimate Warrior was supposed to take over as a spokesperson but somehow, Slim Jim ended up sticking with Savage and WCW.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:15 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
Not yet, but if they're considering a WCW Hall of Fame this year, I think they're a shoe-in.

As for Savage, the reason Vince holds a grudge against him has nothing to do with him allegedly raping a teenage Stephanie McMahon. Savage basically screwed Vince out of a sponsorship with Slim Jim when he left for WCW. Ultimate Warrior was supposed to take over as a spokesperson but somehow, Slim Jim ended up sticking with Savage and WCW.

I never believed the Stephanie rumors anyway. But seriously? Haven't there been people who done worse than that that he was able to forgive and work with again? Or am I mistaken?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:40 am

Warrior is not in, but his name has been tossed around for a few years now. Vince will not put Sting in unless Sting is done with TNA. A lot of WWE HOFers had their best work some place other then the WWE. If Sting were to leave TNA, I think he would be offered the HOF enduction.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:22 am

What ever happened to Ultimate Warrior?
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:43 am

Manu Soldier wrote:

He worked with Orlando Jordon back in 2008 with Nu-Wrestling Evolution having a return match there but after that he hasn't been doing anything in wrestling that I know of. He's pretty much retired for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Ayen wrote:
Manu Soldier wrote:

He worked with Orlando Jordon back in 2008 with Nu-Wrestling Evolution having a return match there but after that he hasn't been doing anything in wrestling that I know of. He's pretty much retired for the most part.

That match was so Lulzy ... Warrior always sucked ass though, More then Jordan at least.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Jordon sucked bad....didnt he also end up in TNA?, and As for Warrior wasnt he meant to be like a big star back in the 90's?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Warrior is the most overrated WWE perfomer in history. It sucks that he was a champion in the WWE. Especially when you look at the names that were not WWE Champion. Pipper, Perfect, Million Dollar Man, Snuka, and so on.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:01 pm

If he was soo overrated, why isnt he used as much by the WWE now?....like piper n snuka?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:21 pm

I'm not sure I understand the question. Jim Helwig, the man that was Warrior, went off the deep end. That is why WWE doesn't bring him back for stuff like Old School Raw. Even if they ask, I am sure he would say no anyway.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 pm

So he the kind of guy....who is done!, has be been inducted to the HOF?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?   Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27? Empty

Back to top Go down

Batista, Chris Jericho, and Bill Goldberg Returning to WWE at WrestleMania 27?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next