Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stars Replaced at the Rumble, Bourne Update, Kane, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Stars Replaced at the Rumble, Bourne Update, Kane, More Empty
PostSubject: Stars Replaced at the Rumble, Bourne Update, Kane, More   Stars Replaced at the Rumble, Bourne Update, Kane, More EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 pm

- Sunday night's 40-Man Royal Rumble match was one of the longest WWE match in history at 70 minutes.

- Michael Cole noted Sunday night that the #40 entrant Kane was entering his 13 straight Royal Rumble match in a row, which is the new record.

- While Evan Bourne was one of the many rumored names for Sunday night's Royal Rumble main event, the RAW Superstar is not quite ready to return to action yet. Bourne noted on Twitter this weekend that he was still doing physical therapy. Bourne is scheduled to return in time for WrestleMania 27.

- Three WWE stars who were advertised for the Royal Rumble but did not appear were Primo Colon, Darren Young and David Hart Smith. This left 9 slots open - the six before the match and the three left open by them not appearing. These 9 slots were filled by Kevin Nash, Booker T, Dolph Ziggler, Randy Orton, Alex Riley, Hornswoggle, Tyler Reks, Chavo Guerrero and The Great Khali, who made his WWE return with Ranjin Singh.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Stars Replaced at the Rumble, Bourne Update, Kane, More   Stars Replaced at the Rumble, Bourne Update, Kane, More EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:23 pm

It was one of the longest? What was the longest then?
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Stars Replaced at the Rumble, Bourne Update, Kane, More   Stars Replaced at the Rumble, Bourne Update, Kane, More EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Anyone know why DHS, Primo and Darren Young were absent form the Rumble? Not that I particularly care for them, just curious...

...And cos I bet Hornswoggle took one of their places...
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Stars Replaced at the Rumble, Bourne Update, Kane, More   Stars Replaced at the Rumble, Bourne Update, Kane, More EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Punk'r wrote:
Anyone know why DHS, Primo and Darren Young were absent form the Rumble? Not that I particularly care for them, just curious...

...And cos I bet Hornswoggle took one of their places...

I'm pretty sure it was just to replace them with more over wrestlers, or just other wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars Replaced at the Rumble, Bourne Update, Kane, More   Stars Replaced at the Rumble, Bourne Update, Kane, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Stars Replaced at the Rumble, Bourne Update, Kane, More
Page 1 of 1