Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bourne's Return Delayed Again?, Jericho's Book Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Bourne's Return Delayed Again?, Jericho's Book Update Empty
PostSubject: Bourne's Return Delayed Again?, Jericho's Book Update   Bourne's Return Delayed Again?, Jericho's Book Update EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:46 pm

- Chris Jericho's new book Undisputed has moved up to the #13 spot on the NY Times bestseller list this week. Jericho wrote on Twitter:

"Undisputed moved all the way up to number 13 on the NY Times bestseller list this week! Thanks to all who drank the literary Kool-Aid…"

- While Evan Bourne is reportedly scheduled to return to the ring before the end of February, one source says Bourne might not be ready to return until late March or early April, which would keep him off WrestleMania. Bourne is currently advertised to return at the March 14th RAW in St. Louis and RAW live events the following weekend.

Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: Bourne's Return Delayed Again?, Jericho's Book Update   Bourne's Return Delayed Again?, Jericho's Book Update EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:09 pm

I know Bourne wants that WrestleMania pay, but from a creative standpoint I don't know what they would possibly do with him a month out from the show. They rarely use him in a main role, why would they give him a slot at the biggest show of the year with only a month to build?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Bourne's Return Delayed Again?, Jericho's Book Update   Bourne's Return Delayed Again?, Jericho's Book Update EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 am

^Well, I've read that they will either have Money In The Bank (which I doubt at this point) or some other kind of multi-man match at Mania, so either of those are a good pick. That or place him somewhere into the Orton vs. Punk match. Punk injured him, so he could return to challenge CM, and that could eventually lead to Orton & Bourne vs. New Nexus, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Bourne's Return Delayed Again?, Jericho's Book Update   Bourne's Return Delayed Again?, Jericho's Book Update EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:00 pm

I don't think Evan Bourne is important enough in the WWE hierarchy for creative to put him in the same feud as Orton and Punk, let alone break that up. Bourne is a safer pick for a spotfest like MITB or any other multi-man gimmick match. That way, he's got a better chance at being showcased properly than getting lost in the shuffle in an important feud that won't give him anything in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bourne's Return Delayed Again?, Jericho's Book Update   Bourne's Return Delayed Again?, Jericho's Book Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Bourne's Return Delayed Again?, Jericho's Book Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: