Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldust on WWE Future, HHH Winning the Rumble and More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Goldust on WWE Future, HHH Winning the Rumble and More Empty
PostSubject: Goldust on WWE Future, HHH Winning the Rumble and More   Goldust on WWE Future, HHH Winning the Rumble and More EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:30 pm

- WWE Superstar Goldust noted in a new interview with WDFN 1130 AM in Detroit that he is looking to return from shoulder surgery in June of this year. Goldust has been out of action since the end of 2010 after tearing his shoulder in Europe. Goldust said his shoulder was already banged up and he tried working through it for a month but the injury didn't improve, so he had it operated on.

Goldust also said his plans are to come back in 2011, have a full-year run in 2012 and then retire.

He then revealed that WWE is planning to release a DVD to go along with his recent book but he doesn't know the release date.

Regarding the Royal Rumble and his pick to win, he said:

"You know, I kind of like - if Triple H is coming back, which I think he might be, but I'm not sure. If he does, I would have to pick him. If not him, I would have to say probably Alberto Del Rio."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Goldust on WWE Future, HHH Winning the Rumble and More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldust on WWE Future, HHH Winning the Rumble and More   Goldust on WWE Future, HHH Winning the Rumble and More EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:05 pm

I've already discussed in length why I doubt that Triple H will be the winner of the Rumble, so I won't repeat myself. As for Alberto Del Rio, I really hope it's not him. He could've improved since the last time I saw him wrestle, but he is very mediocre and bland. His promos put me to sleep, and he never proved anything to me while wrestling. With the exception of some very nicely pulled off enzuigiri's the guy hasn't done anything for me.

As for Goldust retirement in about two years, it's a bit of a shame but it's time. He has at least always been entertaining or at least solid in the ring. Kind of doubt he'll do all that much within his remaining time though, and that's where the real shame lies.
Back to top Go down

Goldust on WWE Future, HHH Winning the Rumble and More
Page 1 of 1