Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy Orton Comments on Not Winning Slammy, More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Randy Orton Comments on Not Winning Slammy, More Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton Comments on Not Winning Slammy, More   Randy Orton Comments on Not Winning Slammy, More EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:58 pm

- Goldust's new autobiography, "Cross Rhodes: Goldust Out of the Darkness", is officially released today.

- Randy Orton wrote the following on Twitter about his RKO to Evan Bourne not winning the Slammy on RAW last night:

"Anyone else think I got robbed on the Holy $h•+ Moment of the Year??"
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Comments on Not Winning Slammy, More   Randy Orton Comments on Not Winning Slammy, More EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 pm

Not really....it was a great move to pull off.....However i think it was just a fluke and obviously planned very well.
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Black Dagger
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Comments on Not Winning Slammy, More   Randy Orton Comments on Not Winning Slammy, More EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:21 am

I do think he was robbed of the slammy... It was a well executed move and I much prefered it to the Cena sending Batista through the stage moment.
Back to top Go down
Atryx
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Comments on Not Winning Slammy, More   Randy Orton Comments on Not Winning Slammy, More EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:40 am

Manu Soldier (Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:05 am) wrote:
Not really....it was a great move to pull off.....However i think it was just a fluke and obviously planned very well.

A fluke? They did that spot because MITB was that upcoming Sunday and they wanted to show that Orton belonged in that type of match. You can plan a spot like that all you want but the fact of the matter is that they executed it very well and that deserves some sort of honor. Its not like we haven't seen someone go through a car before (Cena did recently on Justin Gabriel for crying out loud!) but a spot like the SSP into an RKO is something that hasn't been seen before and we probably won't see again. That's the main reason why I feel he was robbed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Comments on Not Winning Slammy, More   Randy Orton Comments on Not Winning Slammy, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton Comments on Not Winning Slammy, More
Page 1 of 1