Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies Empty
PostSubject: Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies   Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:48 pm

- In terms of Kaitlyn becoming the NXT winner last Tuesday, the fan balloting was said to have played a huge part in the overall decision. Of the other NXT Divas, it is expected that both Naomi and AJ will make the main WWE roster.

AJ and Primo are set to be a duo on RAW and Kaitlyn will likely end up on SmackDown to continue her program with Vickie Guerrero.

There's no word on the futures of Maxine and Akansa and they are both expected to continue working in FCW. There has been talk of using Aksana in some sort of comedy role on RAW, but nothing beyond that.

Jamie Keyes was brought in last night after her release following elimination, and there was a lot of people surprised to see her. Other women following their eliminations were on the road every week for both RAW and SmackDown shows.

Credit - PWInsider.com
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies   Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer

- Kaitlyn, who was announced as the winner of the third season of NXT last Tuesday, took to Twitter to comment on her monumental victory.

"Yesterday was a dream come true! I am so blessed and grateful for everything! Thanks for supporting me all the way!" she wrote. "I have a lot of hard work ahead of me! Anything worth having is worth fighting for ~chuck norris nxt season 3."
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies   Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:47 pm

I think she is hot and I am perfectly happy with her not wrestling at all. She can be Dolph's valet/girlfriend and I would be happy with that.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies   Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:52 pm

LOL....yeah, shes good on the mics too
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Julz
Wrestling Fan
Julz

PostSubject: Re: Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies   Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:05 am

Im a bit disappointed tbh. Once again some one who has no wrestling skills just beauty. Naomi or Aj should have picked up the win because they can wrestle. But if they are still hired then it should be good WWE clearly need diva's who can wrestle and those 2 wrestle better then some of the diva's on the current roster lol.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies   Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:25 am

Naomi and AJ are going to have a place on TV, that is for sure. I was really hoping that AJ would win, but being in the final 3 is just as good as winning.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies   Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:07 am

They will all be on the roster, no matter if there good or shit, as NXT is just a tester on how good u really are
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies   Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:08 pm

It pisses me off that Kaitlyn won, was really pulling for Noami to get the victory. Not too surprising that Kaitlyn won, also not surprising the fan balloting was a reason, because I really can't recall any of the other NXT rookies getting exposure on Raw or Smackdown, and they sure as hell didn't get as much as Kaitlyn. I could be wrong, haven't watched much of WWE in some time.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies   Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Kaitlyn only won, because of her beauty....AJ should have won, but there gonna get the contract anyway so its all kool
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies   Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:00 pm

There are a ton of super hot pic of Kaitlyn on line.
http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/c/celestebonin/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies   Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Kaitlyn Winning NXT 3 & Other Diva Rookies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: