Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Internal Concern Over WM, Defrost with the Divas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Internal Concern Over WM, Defrost with the Divas Empty
PostSubject: Internal Concern Over WM, Defrost with the Divas   Internal Concern Over WM, Defrost with the Divas EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:48 pm

- There continues to be great concern amongst WWE officials over the match line-up for WrestleMania 27.

While it's likely that WWE will produce a strong wrestling card, the major point of concern is that it will take more than that to attract the masses and draw the type of revenue that is expected of the organization's grandest event of the year.

- February is "Defrost with the Divas" month on WWE Classics On Demand as the "sexy, smart and powerful" WWE Divas are highlighted with their greatest shows, matches and moments.

Source: PWTorch
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
Wrestling Fan

Internal Concern Over WM, Defrost with the Divas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Concern Over WM, Defrost with the Divas   Internal Concern Over WM, Defrost with the Divas EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:38 pm

If I were WWE, I would be concerned too. I agree, the wrestling will probably be very strong. However, strong wrestling must be accompanied by a strong story. I feel like we need more on-screen relationships that aren't Vickie Guerrero and a young superstar. These relationships used to fuel personal feuds pretty well to the point of escalating a storyline to the main event of Wrestlemania. I have been watching, and I still probably couldn't really tell you what Punk vs. Cena is *really* about.
Back to top Go down

Internal Concern Over WM, Defrost with the Divas
Page 1 of 1