Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Divas Turn Heel Together

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Divas Turn Heel Together Empty
PostSubject: WWE Divas Turn Heel Together   WWE Divas Turn Heel Together EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:54 pm

- WWE Diva Natalya made a heel turn on last night's SmackDown, attacking AJ Lee after defeating her. Natalya then spoke: "Beth Phoenix, I'm with you sister. The days of the cute, perky little princesses are over!"

Beth Phoenix wrote the following to Natalya, who was trending on Twitter: "Hello @NatbyNature. Nice to see you not holding back. I have a lot to say about this. #Pinupstrong"

Natalya then responded: "@TheBethPhoenix pin up strong- all day long... Sister sister! Sisters of destruction for life
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Turn Heel Together   WWE Divas Turn Heel Together EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:29 am

Great, now men have invaded the Women's division. They call it the womens divison for a reason. This is the worst cross gender unfairness since Chris Brown and Chris Jericho were allowed to compete for the Bimbo's championship in CGS. = Same thing now Beth and Natalya can compete in the womens division?? Why...
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Turn Heel Together   WWE Divas Turn Heel Together EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:17 am

I'm really enjoying this anti-diva storyline that WWE is doing with Beth (and Natalya, but I don't watch Smackdown so really just Beth for me). I really hope that Beth walks away with the Championship at Summerslam, and maybe even give the belt a re-design. I mean, if their done with the "cute, perky diva's", holding a butterfly championship just seems strange to me.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Turn Heel Together   WWE Divas Turn Heel Together EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:55 am

Yeah I agree bring back the Women's division, not the Diva's division. HHH should add that to his list.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Turn Heel Together   WWE Divas Turn Heel Together EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:31 am

Honestly, I think the womens division was at its best between 02 and 04. If it was like that again it would be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Turn Heel Together   WWE Divas Turn Heel Together Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Divas Turn Heel Together
Page 1 of 1