Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaitlyn's Heel Turn Nixed, Triple H's Big Changes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Kaitlyn's Heel Turn Nixed, Triple H's Big Changes Empty
PostSubject: Kaitlyn's Heel Turn Nixed, Triple H's Big Changes   Kaitlyn's Heel Turn Nixed, Triple H's Big Changes EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:21 pm

- Triple H's changes for WWE developmental that have been discussed for months look to be happening soon. Matt Matalaro, who has been working hands-on in FCW including as an announcer, is now working at WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT with the creative team. His role is to help coordinate debuts and new characters being called up.

Triple H has the plan of not calling anyone up unless creative has a good idea for their character and a long-term idea of what to do with them.

- Kaitlyn turning on AJ Lee and siding with Beth Phoenix and Natalya was edited off the December 6th SmackDown because of time constraints. The idea may have since been dropped because they didn't re-do it at this week's tapings.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Heel Turn Nixed, Triple H's Big Changes   Kaitlyn's Heel Turn Nixed, Triple H's Big Changes EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:04 pm

That's a positive for me. I always thought Kaitlyn was horrible and I much prefer that she doesn't team with Beth and Natalya.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Heel Turn Nixed, Triple H's Big Changes   Kaitlyn's Heel Turn Nixed, Triple H's Big Changes EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:02 pm

I'm just tired of seeing men in Diva's matches...
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn's Heel Turn Nixed, Triple H's Big Changes   Kaitlyn's Heel Turn Nixed, Triple H's Big Changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn's Heel Turn Nixed, Triple H's Big Changes
Page 1 of 1