Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CM Punk Responds to Divas, Doc on WWE Hopefuls, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

CM Punk Responds to Divas, Doc on WWE Hopefuls, More Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk Responds to Divas, Doc on WWE Hopefuls, More   CM Punk Responds to Divas, Doc on WWE Hopefuls, More EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:41 pm

- The Documentary Channel will be airing "Luchadores: Fighting for a Dream" on Tuesday, September 6th, at 2pm. The program follows Super Gabacho, Nikki the New York Knockout and former Superstar Aaron Aguilera as they try to get a job with WWE.

- WWE's RAW brand will return to Paris, France on April 20th, 2012 for the WrestleMania Revenge tour.

- Regarding the WWE Divas making a fuss on Twitter over a storyline article on WWE's website this weekend, CM Punk wrote the following:

"So wait. The divas are mad about an in house article on wwe.com that is potentially designed to garner them attention/TV time? Awesome."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Responds to Divas, Doc on WWE Hopefuls, More   CM Punk Responds to Divas, Doc on WWE Hopefuls, More EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:53 am

CM Punk's awesome.

I actually really like the current Diva storyline going on. It feels like a long time since I've been able to say I'm interested in the Diva's division. Especially since Kelly Kelly is heavily involved, I'm not sure I've ever been interested in anything Kelly Kelly related. Not for five years, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Responds to Divas, Doc on WWE Hopefuls, More   CM Punk Responds to Divas, Doc on WWE Hopefuls, More EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:38 am

I agree with Punk.

I can't say that I am interested in the current storyline yet but hey it might grow on me soon. As for Kelly, I still am not really big on anything related with her. Hopefully the Women's or Diva's division can pick up. Some of them have a lot of potential.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Responds to Divas, Doc on WWE Hopefuls, More   CM Punk Responds to Divas, Doc on WWE Hopefuls, More Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk Responds to Divas, Doc on WWE Hopefuls, More
Page 1 of 1