Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible WWE Tag Title Match, Rumble Creative, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Possible WWE Tag Title Match, Rumble Creative, More Empty
PostSubject: Possible WWE Tag Title Match, Rumble Creative, More   Possible WWE Tag Title Match, Rumble Creative, More EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:41 pm

- Word coming out of WWE this weekend is that the creative team doesn't even have the Royal Rumble booked yet for this Sunday.

- Former WWE referee Jimmy Korderas speculated on the Right After Wrestling podcast that the 40 an Royal Rumble match may lead to roster cuts. The Rumble may change may be WrestleMania's "Battle Royal payday" coming early because of all the economic challenges for WWE and low stock prices.

- Look for Husky Harris & Michael McGillicutty vs. Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov for the WWE Tag Team Titles to be added to either the Royal Rumble pay-per-view or next week's RAW. The title match is more likely for RAW since the four Superstars are already in the 40 man Rumble match.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Possible WWE Tag Title Match, Rumble Creative, More   Possible WWE Tag Title Match, Rumble Creative, More EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:19 pm

I don't think we'll be seeing the tag match added to the Rumble, but if it is I'll be ready to add it!

The match itself doesn't do anything for me, because neither teams do anything for me. Santino is boring, and not funny, and Husky barely reaches mediocre at his best. I like both Kozlov and McGillicutty but not enough to make up for either of their team-mates.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Possible WWE Tag Title Match, Rumble Creative, More   Possible WWE Tag Title Match, Rumble Creative, More EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Talk about last-minute... I think this is why they are hurting at Wrestlemania so badly. They haven't committed to a main event yet, and they need to (possibly even a little earlier than now) in order to give it the proper buildup to make it a match everyone really wants to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible WWE Tag Title Match, Rumble Creative, More   Possible WWE Tag Title Match, Rumble Creative, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible WWE Tag Title Match, Rumble Creative, More
Page 1 of 1