Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Change for Title Match at TLC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Possible Change for Title Match at TLC Empty
PostSubject: Possible Change for Title Match at TLC   Possible Change for Title Match at TLC EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:28 pm

- There is talk that WWE United States Champion Dolph Ziggler may be added to the Triple Threat TLC Match for the WWE Title at WWE's TLC pay-per-view with CM Punk, The Miz and Alberto Del Rio.

This would continue Dolph's recent trend of working two matches on WWE pay-per-view events.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change for Title Match at TLC   Possible Change for Title Match at TLC EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:37 pm

I'd have absolutely no problem with Dolph Ziggler being added to the match. In fact, I'm definitely rooting for that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change for Title Match at TLC   Possible Change for Title Match at TLC EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Personally I couldn't care less. The WWE title is going to hell anyway might as well do whatever you want with it now I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change for Title Match at TLC   Possible Change for Title Match at TLC EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:15 pm

^I actually think the WWE title is getting out of hell. It helps that Punk is holding it, in fact I love that, but I'd honestly be happy with anyone (maybe except Cena) getting a decent length reign after Money In The Bank started a chain of very short championship reigns. Of course, I'm assuming that Punk isn't losing at TLC.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change for Title Match at TLC   Possible Change for Title Match at TLC EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:43 pm

I would be okay with this. This would help propell Ziggles into the main event scene after he looses his US title to Ryder. This could pretty much be the same thing that happened a year ago: Ziggles loses his midcard title, gets pushed to the main event later that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Change for Title Match at TLC   Possible Change for Title Match at TLC Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Change for Title Match at TLC
Page 1 of 1