Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Miz on Conan, Change to WrestleMania Match, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

The Miz on Conan, Change to WrestleMania Match, More Empty
PostSubject: The Miz on Conan, Change to WrestleMania Match, More   The Miz on Conan, Change to WrestleMania Match, More EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:19 pm

- According to sources within WWE, a change is expected to be made to a top tier WrestleMania match over the next few days. Many are speculating that Christian will be added to the World Heavyweight Championship Match between Edge and Alberto Del Rio.

- As of this weekend, creative plans called for Triple H vs. The Undertaker to conclude WrestleMania, with no career ending stipulations.

- WWE Champion The Miz is scheduled to appear as a guest on this Wednesday's episode of Conan. The show airs at 11:00 p.m. on TBS.

Source: F4Wonline.com
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

The Miz on Conan, Change to WrestleMania Match, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Miz on Conan, Change to WrestleMania Match, More   The Miz on Conan, Change to WrestleMania Match, More EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:30 am

Sweet! Add Christian to the main event, I love that idea! I also predicted that idea back at the Elimination Chamber, but of course after weeks of that not happening, I lost faith but this is great. Not going to watch Mania because of it, but it's still a great and logical decision.

Good, I don't want Trips career to end at Mania.

I'm not really into The Miz or Conan as I use to be anymore, so I won't be watching.
Back to top Go down

The Miz on Conan, Change to WrestleMania Match, More
Page 1 of 1