Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Was a Match Changed for WrestleMania 27 this Year?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Why Was a Match Changed for WrestleMania 27 this Year? Empty
PostSubject: Why Was a Match Changed for WrestleMania 27 this Year?   Why Was a Match Changed for WrestleMania 27 this Year? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:47 pm

WWE's creative team plugged Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov into the Eight Man Tag Team Match with The Corre at Wrestlemania XXVII after it was decided that Christian would be in Edge's corner when "The Rated-R Superstar" defends the World Heavyweight Championship against Alberto Del Rio. Christian and Kofi Kingston were originally pegged for the match.

It also said that Marella had "earned a spot on the card" based on his tenure with WWE. Management reportedly feels he "hits a home run" with whatever he is told to do on television and since he hadn't yet worked a WrestleMania match (WrestleMania XXV nonwithstanding), he was to be rewarded.

In regards to Kingston not being currently slotted for a match at the event, there has been talk in the last day of him facing Drew McIntyre.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Why Was a Match Changed for WrestleMania 27 this Year?   Why Was a Match Changed for WrestleMania 27 this Year? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:23 am

Godamnit, put Christian in the damned title match already!

Kofi vs Drew would seem quite random, at the moment. I doubt this'll happen.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Why Was a Match Changed for WrestleMania 27 this Year?   Why Was a Match Changed for WrestleMania 27 this Year? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:35 am

Kofi/Drew, not happening. Christian is not going to be in the WHC match and Maralla and Koslov seems a good addition. I see nothing too significant here.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Why Was a Match Changed for WrestleMania 27 this Year?   Why Was a Match Changed for WrestleMania 27 this Year? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Christian should've been added to the WHC match at Mania. The build has definitely called for him to be added to the match. That's only one of my many problems with this Mania.

Adding Marella and Kozlov to the Corre match is another problem. That match is just dreadful, can barely consider myself a fan of half of the wrestlers involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Was a Match Changed for WrestleMania 27 this Year?   Why Was a Match Changed for WrestleMania 27 this Year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Was a Match Changed for WrestleMania 27 this Year?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: