Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Mick Foley gave an interview to GeekWeek.com yesterday where he says that he doesn't plan on renewing his contract with TNA. Foley said he was frustrated with communication problems inherent in the structure of the company similar to WCW and that he wasn't pleased that the company didn't air footage of his appearance at Jon Stewart's Rally To Restore Sanity for Comedy Central.

"I've been beating myself up and it's frustrating because I can't seem to get the decision makers in TNA to realize that it is a big deal to show me in front of 250,000 fans at the Jon Stewart rally and to show the reaction of the crowd," he said. He noted that the contract was up in about "eight or nine months" and that his in-ring days are limited as it is.
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:26 am

Moved to Wrestling News
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:00 am

Soz, i put it in to the TNA section, as there was nothing in there
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Anyone that has had a real wrestling career would be frustrated with TNA. I don't see how anyone would want to stay there.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Lol. kurt Angle obviously does
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:02 pm

He does, but I can't understand why.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:26 pm

i dont think he, gives a shit....thats why hes there
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 pm

He likes the schedule and he is loyal because TNA gave him a contract after his WWE career went south. He is loyal to a sinking ship and I wish he would come back to WWE.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
He likes the schedule and he is loyal because TNA gave him a contract after his WWE career went south. He is loyal to a sinking ship and I wish he would come back to WWE.

If Kurt ever wanted to go back WWE would accept him with open arms. And according to some of Kurt's recent interviews he's looking to end his career over there. Of corse that's all speculation.

WWE should have given him a lighter schedual when he asked for it.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:02 am

Kurt will retire in TNA, but ok who cares we dont need kurt in wwe, but we would like kurt to be in wwe
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:

Are you high? The year Angle left WWE he had a three month World Heavyweight Championship reign which ended at Mania and had a major two month feud with Randy Orton before his departure. So how did his career go south exactly?

Also, WWE Would love to have Angle back. There is no denying that.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:53 pm

I agree with Sykesy on this one, couse yeah lost his WHC to Rey, then had a feud, soo yeah his career didnt go down south, instead he was at his very best, unfortenetly, he was released
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
I agree with Sykesy on this one, couse yeah lost his WHC to Rey, then had a feud, soo yeah his career didnt go down south, instead he was at his very best, unfortenetly, he was released

He chose to be released from WWE Actually
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:52 pm

It went south because of the demotion to the ECW roster and the suspension that followed soon after. He was still great, but it was obvious that he and the WWE was not on the same page. His time in WWE ended badly, that is all I am saying. I agree that WWE would love to have him back and so would I. Now that his personal life is in order, I think WWE would be willing to give him the HBK/Taker treatment.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:36 am

Kurt wont be given the HBK/TAKER treatment, but he certainly deserves it
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
It went south because of the demotion to the ECW roster and the suspension that followed soon after. He was still great, but it was obvious that he and the WWE was not on the same page. His time in WWE ended badly, that is all I am saying. I agree that WWE would love to have him back and so would I. Now that his personal life is in order, I think WWE would be willing to give him the HBK/Taker treatment.

I don't think that was much of a demotion as a new role with potential. He was brought onto the brand to give it start power and build up it's main event. If he had stayed on, ECW could have been on Smackdown's level. But he left and (IMO) after he did the WWE kinda gave up on ECW. Before Kurt left though the shows were good quality.

Last edited by SEZ on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:23 pm

I agree with that to a certian extent, but, if his relationship with WWE was still good, he would still be there and he would have never left for TNA.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:46 am

Kurt wont return to WWE, he said the wrestling style in TNA is better then WWE....Kurts looking to retire soon anyway
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:45 pm

He has waffled on the WWE return. Sometimes he says no way, but I read an interview recently where he said he would not rule it out, but he was staying with TNA for now. He appreciates what Dixie Carter did for him 4 years ago and he is going to remain loyal to her. I won't hold my breath, but I will never say never.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Kurt....may as he has alot of history with WWE, but then again....he now also has a great career with TNA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?    Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley Frustrated w/ TNA - Leaving The Company?
Page 1 of 1