Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mick Foley Wants to Announce at WrestleMania 28

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Mick Foley Wants to Announce at WrestleMania 28 Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley Wants to Announce at WrestleMania 28   Mick Foley Wants to Announce at WrestleMania 28 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:35 pm

As noted earlier, Mick Foley recently spoke with The Sun. During the interview, Foley said that he wants to be a part of WrestleMania 28, but would rather be a commentator than a referee for the Undertaker - Triple H match, as he had previously stated.

"I would like to be involved in WrestleMania at the show but I would rather not have a match," said Foley. "I'd like to go back to the announce desk and I'd like to provide commentary for that match. I think I could lend more as a commentator than I could as a referee. I don't get the sense that I would add, dramatically, as a referee. But I do think I would add as a commentator."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Wants to Announce at WrestleMania 28   Mick Foley Wants to Announce at WrestleMania 28 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:27 pm

I'd absolutely love for Mick Foley and Jim Ross to commentate Triple H vs. Taker at Mania.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Wants to Announce at WrestleMania 28   Mick Foley Wants to Announce at WrestleMania 28 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:54 pm

^ It'd be better than Cole and Lawler bickering back and forth and completely ignoring the match, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Wants to Announce at WrestleMania 28   Mick Foley Wants to Announce at WrestleMania 28 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Anything would be better than Michael Cole at commentary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Wants to Announce at WrestleMania 28   Mick Foley Wants to Announce at WrestleMania 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley Wants to Announce at WrestleMania 28
Page 1 of 1