Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Last Big Bump for Mick Foley in WWE?, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

One Last Big Bump for Mick Foley in WWE?, More Empty
PostSubject: One Last Big Bump for Mick Foley in WWE?, More   One Last Big Bump for Mick Foley in WWE?, More EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:34 pm

- Mick Foley wrote on Twitter that he asked WWE officials if he and Jim Ross could call the Hell in a Cell match at WrestleMania 28 between Triple H and The Undertaker. He wrote:

"Wish I'd been a small part of HIAC. I asked @WWE early on about me and JR doing commentary; I guess they liked half of the idea."

Foley also says he feels he has one more big bump left in him and knows which WWE Superstar he wants to do that last bump with. He wrote:

"I believe I do have one more big bump left in me - delivered on my terms, with a @WWE Superstar who respects what I've done"

"My final bump came to me as a vision. I know exactly what I want to do, where I want to do it, and who I want to do it with."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

One Last Big Bump for Mick Foley in WWE?, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Last Big Bump for Mick Foley in WWE?, More   One Last Big Bump for Mick Foley in WWE?, More EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Okay Mick, you've got me intrigued. Can't wait to see this happen (I'm positive it will), and I have a few ideas of who he'll be doing it with.
Back to top Go down

One Last Big Bump for Mick Foley in WWE?, More
Page 1 of 1