Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cause i'm bored

Go down 
+6
Scrooge
Sykesy
StuffOfLegends
SEZ
Storme
J. Williams | Deathstrike
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

Cause i'm bored - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:24 pm

I absolutely love the name Danielle, just thought you should know.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:20 am

Favorite indy promotion?

Favorite indy wrestler (besides yourself)?

You've quickly become my favorite member on this forum, thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:39 am

SEZ wrote:
Favorite indy promotion?
NWA

SEZ wrote:
Favorite indy wrestler (besides yourself)?
4-Way tie between Adam Pearce, Austin Aries, Dylan Kage (Indy's best kept secret), and Zack Salvation (Local guy, wrestles for NWA New Beginnings)

SEZ wrote:
You've quickly become my favorite member on this forum, thoughts?
Pardon my confidence, but by my first ten seconds of being here should've made me your favorite. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jacky.williams
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:12 am

What are the chances of you working for any of the following...

ROH, Chikara and PWG?
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:17 am

SEZ wrote:

ROH, Chikara and PWG?

ROH- This is the stiffest company in the US... and the second best in terms of in-ring work. The crowds are one of the toughest, and if any up and comer wants to make it then they should try their luck here... Considering how my tryout with FCW goes, I might make my way to ROH

Chikara- This is an absolute definite. If I ever do make it past the tryouts, I don't plan on having a successful main event career with WWE, and after my release I'd love to go work with the Colony. Not to mention the matches and crowds there are unbelievable... and Vin Gerard is the best heel ever.

PWG- Possible, but it's honestly not on my top 5 list... not even top 10 really. It's nothing against the promotion, by any means, but the fact is if I'm going to work for a comedy promotion I'll go to Chikara and if I want to work stiff, I'll go to ROH or DGUSA. Honestly I love PWG shows, but they're not my choice of promotion to work for.... But I would work for them before I'd even think about working for CZW or JCW
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:21 am

J. Williams | Deathstrike wrote:
SEZ wrote:

ROH, Chikara and PWG?

ROH- This is the stiffest company in the US... and the second best in terms of in-ring work. The crowds are one of the toughest, and if any up and comer wants to make it then they should try their luck here... Considering how my tryout with FCW goes, I might make my way to ROH

Chikara- This is an absolute definite. If I ever do make it past the tryouts, I don't plan on having a successful main event career with WWE, and after my release I'd love to go work with the Colony. Not to mention the matches and crowds there are unbelievable... and Vin Gerard is the best heel ever.

PWG- Possible, but it's honestly not on my top 5 list... not even top 10 really. It's nothing against the promotion, by any means, but the fact is if I'm going to work for a comedy promotion I'll go to Chikara and if I want to work stiff, I'll go to ROH or DGUSA. Honestly I love PWG shows, but they're not my choice of promotion to work for.... But I would work for them before I'd even think about working for CZW or JCW

Me and Alex and another user here (SOL) are going to go train at the Chikara wrestling school and wrestle there. Razz

Are you a stiff worker?

Ever met, seen or worked with any Australian wrestlers?

Ever seen any famous masked wrestlers unmasked?

Favorite poster on CAW?
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:27 am

SEZ wrote:
SEZ wrote:

ROH, Chikara and PWG?

Me and Alex and another user here (SOL) are going to go train at the Chikara wrestling school and wrestle there. Razz

Are you a stiff worker?

Ever met, seen or worked with any Australian wrestlers?

Ever seen any famous masked wrestlers unmasked?

Favorite poster on CAW?

Lol I want to work for Chikara... just so I can meet the Colony and Chuck Taylor

I try not to be a stiff worker, but at the same time, I'm not one of those pussy foots who doesn't make it believable. I guess it's a trade I've got from working with Robert Gibson, because that guy stiffs you just because he can.

This guy named Mike Kelly is the only Australian wrestler I know personally. The guy's been in a few efeds with me and Alex lol.

Are we counting Mysterio in WCW? If not, then I've seen only Shark Boy unmasked.

I'm gonna be biased towards ones I really know... so... Kayla lol
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:34 am

How would you feel if you got over in Philly?

Alex vs Kayla to the death. Who would you like to win?

Top three people on this fed who you want to face.
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:17 am

SEZ wrote:

I think it would be an honor, especially if I don't have to get knifed to do it... But in the end, St. Louis and New York are America's breeding grounds for "over" and if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.

Kayla.

With Jackie: Black, Storm, and Chris Williams
With Danielle: Kayla (She keeps dodging me), Psycho Dragon, and Bloodhounds
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:22 am

Black? That's me! *shocked face* Also it's Bloodhound (singular) the team broke up.

If you were to face N.M.E you'd get murdered, in cold blood, then Storme would throw a fireball in your face. So you should like stop wanting to face us now.

You were on DXX...did you ever face Evers? How did you go?

Same question as above but with Alex/Storme.
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 am

SEZ wrote:
You were on DXX...did you ever face Evers? How did you go?

Same question as above but with Alex/Storme.

Actually, I've been fedding with Evers for years before we went to DXX as a team. I've faced the guy countless of times, and the only time I beat him is when he didn't try or didn't roleplay... To this day I have yet to defeat the guy when he truly tried and I've been at it for about 5 or so years now lol.

Actually, to my knowledge, I've never faced Alex lol. When he was ghost, he was on a different show, and when he became Storme, I wasn't in DXX anymore so I never really got to face him... which is why I really want to face him now lol.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Dark Match Wrestler
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:52 am

SEZ wrote:

I think it would be an honor, especially if I don't have to get knifed to do it... But in the end, St. Louis and New York are America's breeding grounds for "over" and if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.

Kayla.

I would never kill Alex.
NEVER.

Also, e on Storme. ;]

And, I have NOT been dodging you.
I just refuse to rp at a place that is of no interest to me. (eg. wcl) ;P

Anyway, question..
Top 5 favorite bands?
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:28 am

Kayla wrote:
SEZ wrote:

Kayla.

I would never kill Alex.
NEVER.

Also, e on Storme. ;]

And, I have NOT been dodging you.
I just refuse to rp at a place that is of no interest to me. (eg. wcl) ;P

Anyway, question..
Top 5 favorite bands?

Dirty Little Rabbits :: Klown's (from Slipknot) side project, with lead singer Stella Soleil (she sung the song Kiss Kiss)
Slipknot :: RIP Paul Grey
Korn :: Just amazing
Living Color :: See Korn
Emphatic :: Unknown band out of Nevada that made my newest theme song... I owe them a lot for it too.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:34 am

All time favorite feuds in wrestling?

Top 10 favorite wrestlers? (all time and currently)
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:46 am

SEZ wrote:
All time favorite feuds in wrestling?

I have two top feuds that I absolutely cannot get over and they ring in my head from day to day.

First:
Shawn Micheals vs. Triple H (2002-2003) :: They fought tooth and nail in almost every match imaginable. They put on money drawing matches, sold you on belief that their friendship had ended, and proved exactly why they are my two favorites in WWE history. They just had the best matches for them, and honestly, I see why.

Second:
Kurt Angle vs. Triple H (around 2000ish) :: An often forgotten rivalry, but one I loved. With Kurt Angle trying to get it in like Omarion, and Triple H being well Triple H, the rivalry just had it made. They were kind of overshadowed by The Rock's title reign and all, but the rivalry was still epic. Honestly the best from Kurt that I've ever seen.

SEZ wrote:
Top 10 favorite wrestlers? (all time and currently)

Top 10 Current
10. Sheamus
9. John Cena
8. Randy Orton
7. CM Punk
6. James Gibson
5. Kazarian
4. AJ Styles
3. Adam Pearce
2. Triple H
1. Austin Aries

Top 10 All time
10. Ultimate Warrior
9. Owen Hart
8. Triple H
7. HBK
6. Austin Aries
5. Hulk Hogan
4. Bret Hart
3. Ric Flair
2. Doink - The original one
1. Macho Man Randy Savage

Yes, I loved Doink. I was a kid when he came to WWF, and I saw a clown being a complete laugh riot, I fell in love with the dude. Honorable mentions for the current list : Samoa Joe, Jay Lethal, and Justin Gabriel... Honorable mention for the all time list : Jerry Lawler
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:05 am

Triple H vs HBK was fucking excellent. Defiantly in the top ten feuds of all time.

Also Gibson doesn't wrestle anymore to the best of my knowledge.

Top 10 favorite video games?
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:10 am

SEZ wrote:
Triple H vs HBK was fucking excellent. Defiantly in the top ten feuds of all time.

Also Gibson doesn't wrestle anymore to the best of my knowledge.

Top 10 favorite video games?

He does a few FCW shows here and there.

hmmm top 10 video games...

10. Halo 2 (I stopped playing religiously after this one)
9. Super Mario Kart 64
8. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
7 & 6. Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2
5. Super Mario World for the SNES
4. Contra
3. MK Trilogy
2. Duck Hunt for NES (everyone who's ever played this game knows why it was awesome)
1. Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (I still go back and play this a lot)
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cause i'm bored
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Ask Me-
Jump to: