Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cause i'm bored

Go down 
+6
Scrooge
Sykesy
StuffOfLegends
SEZ
Storme
J. Williams | Deathstrike
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrestling Fan

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:43 am

Ask me what you wish... except for questions like

"What's your number?"
"How much for x amount of time?"

Shit like that get ignored
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jacky.williams
Storme
The One
Storme

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:45 am

Top ten favourite e-fed characters?
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:45 am

Alex told me that you're an indy wrestler.

So...what's your ring name, finisher & promotion(s) you work for?
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:07 am

Storme wrote:
Top ten favourite e-fed characters?

With a combination of the ones I've handled and others...

10. Damien (handled) - My first "monster" character when I was like 14... And at the time, I felt like I was completely evil with the guy. I had him hang his parents, kill kittens, and set the promoter on fire... then I got into an argument with the guy and left.
9. Daredevil/Alex Williams (my brother) - The one character my brother can never escape. He, Evers, and Mina were in fact a league of their own when I was coming through the efed world. 1/3 of the reason why I'm a beast now... you would be too if you got tired of losing to the three of them.
8. Steve Storme (WCL version) - Because he's not your normal "black" character.
7. Curtis Johnson (handled) - I ran a complete GTA Carl Johnson mixed with Saints Row Johnny Gat rip off.
6. Jackie Williams - Oddly enough, I don't have as MUCH fun as you would think.
5. Elijah Pryor - Mainly for possibly one of the most horrific storylines I've ever been in... I had to play the rapist. An idea approached to me by my friend Sara.
4. Carari Grey - I've only got a recent glimpse of the character, but it's really great. It reminds me a lot of classic authority figures.
3. Weapon X (friend of mine) - The guy and I had a lot of "Best of" series in countless efeds that usually caused a lot of the roleplayers there to up their game. We've been the two who were better rivals than partners, but we still friends OOC Razz
2. Lil' Knoxville (handled) - A complete Taz rip off with Benjamin abilities. My actual first character, with the best of my records to date. This is the character that Weapon X and I have had wars with... Maybe I could get him here.
1. Cameron Hayden - It was close to choose a number one when it came to Kyle Evers and Cameron Hayden, but there was a point where Hayden was just the best character to read the roleplays for. He had this gimmick where he was under the age limit to run for president, but he pulled some strings and did it anyway. This spawned a team with Evers and Daredevil called FAN (Free America Now) Party and the more I read the guy's roleplays, the more I loved the character.

SEZ wrote:

Lol, I tried to hide that actually... I'm not one who likes to brag about it, but if you request me to answer this question...

My ring name is my efedding name, Jackie Williams... though I've been built as Elijah Pryor, David Pryor, David Williams, Kidd Williams, Allen Williams, and by my real name Stephen Murdock.

My finisher currently is the Sharpshooter, in honor of my favorite wrestler Bret.

As for Promotions I work for, the most notable ones would be NWA-Carolinas and NWA-New Beginnings, TNA (House show), and in March I've got a tryout for WWE. Unnoticeable would be Action Pro-Wrestling in SC, East-Coast Wrestling in SC owned by Robert Gibson, Champions With Attitude in SC, The New Tradition in GA

Some legends/veterans/famous/noticeable people that I've faced would be: Ricky Morton, Robert Gibson, Marty Jennetty, Shannon Moore, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Jerry Lawler, Mick Foley, Shark Boy, Phil Shatter (Gunner in TNA), and Micheal Judas (Murphy in TNA)
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:12 am

J. Williams | Deathstrike wrote:
SEZ wrote:

Lol, I tried to hide that actually... I'm not one who likes to brag about it, but if you request me to answer this question...

My ring name is my efedding name, Jackie Williams... though I've been built as Elijah Pryor, David Pryor, David Williams, Kidd Williams, Allen Williams, and by my real name Stephen Murdock.

My finisher currently is the Sharpshooter, in honor of my favorite wrestler Bret.

As for Promotions I work for, the most notable ones would be NWA-Carolinas and NWA-New Beginnings, TNA (House show), and in March I've got a tryout for WWE. Unnoticeable would be Action Pro-Wrestling in SC, East-Coast Wrestling in SC owned by Robert Gibson, Champions With Attitude in SC, The New Tradition in GA

Some legends/veterans/famous/noticeable people that I've faced would be: Ricky Morton, Robert Gibson, Marty Jennetty, Shannon Moore, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Jerry Lawler, Mick Foley, Shark Boy, Phil Shatter (Gunner in TNA), and Micheal Judas (Murphy in TNA)

And you answered my next question...that's an awesome list of people you've faced.

Who's your favorite (notable) wrestler you've ever worked with?

How did you get into wrestling?
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:13 am

Top five movies ever?
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:24 am

Storme wrote:
Top five movies ever?

The Crow: Salvations
Biker Boyz
2 Fast 2 Furious
Friday
Bad Boyz

Easiest list ever lol

SEZ wrote:
SEZ wrote:

And you answered my next question...that's an awesome list of people you've faced.

Who's your favorite (notable) wrestler you've ever worked with?

How did you get into wrestling?

Favorite notable would be Robert Gibson. The guy's a tag team legend and to be in the same ring with him was amazing, and the road stories he has about him vs. Ric Flair in AWA are to die for. He's one of the legends who, even though he revolutionized tag wrestling and means a lot to the business, he has a head on his shoulders. He's also one of the few people I consider a mentor in molding myself into a decent wrestler.

I got into wrestling by pure luck. Three years ago, my brother and I moved from Louisiana to South Carolina, and we knew instantly that wrestling was HUGE in this area. My brother, who was 19 at the time, began searching for places all around the state to train him, and when he got to our trainer Roger Gleaton, he asked how old I had to be to train. Gleaton said if I was mature enough, I could train at 16. So for about 13 months, I took a two hour drive twice a week and picked up as much as I could. I started going to the CWA shows to see how they worked, I started to craft myself more and more after my indy idol Zack Salvation, more technical with mix of highflying. At 17, Roger gave me a call one night and said "You've got a show... ACW in Laurinburg, NC... This Saturday"

Unfortunately, when I had my first match my brother had given up the dream thus our idea of joining as brothers was torn into me living a solo dream. I adopted the name "Jackie Williams" a play on my friend Sean Jackson Williams name. And since then I've wrestled across the NC, SC, and GA states trying to just survive in the business that's the hardest to survive in.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:36 am

That is a very sweet story although sad that your brother quit on you.

What kind of shape were you in when you started training?

Any tips for someone who wants to get into wrestling?
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:46 am

SEZ wrote:
That is a very sweet story although sad that your brother quit on you.

What kind of shape were you in when you started training?

Any tips for someone who wants to get into wrestling?

Yeah but he's a video game tester so he's set...

As for my starting shape, I really wasn't the best. I was 5'8-5'10 and weighed 230lbs - 245lbs with little muscle tone. When I went to Roger, he said to me "Your body will mold into a wrestler body eventually." and it did. After doing countless of squats, bumps, push-ups, running, drills, and going over spots the weight began to maintain at 235lbs with a nice 60-40 muscle to fat ratio. Now I've managed to get myself down to 222lbs in order to be in NWA-Carolina's Cruiserweight Division.

For tips, I'm honestly going to play the part of hypocrite and say for one, get an education. Hearing my story, it sounds like a success. I dropped out of High School and got a GED to seek my dream of being a pro-wrestler. Yeah I've accomplished a lot, but in the end I'm one in a billion. If you have an education to fall back on, you have a chance of making money if you sustain a career ending injury. Other than that, I would say look around your local area for schools and get accustomed with your law. Some places have an athletic commission and some don't. In South Carolina you have to 18 to compete in any events, but at least 16 to begin training. And a lot of places charge around 3 grand to train, which isn't always an up front fee. As a former trainer for Gleaton's school, I took monthly payments of 250 cause that's what he did for me... So just shop around, get to know the place, and see if you can sit in for a practice session. Sometimes it takes seeing the damages that the body takes up close and personal to know if this is what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Dark Match Wrestler
StuffOfLegends

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:26 am

Favorite type or types of music?
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:27 am

StuffOfLegends wrote:
Favorite type or types of music?

Speed & Thrasher Metal
Rapcore Metal
Mainstream Rock
Hard Rock
Country (Yes)
Techno
Electronica
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Got any vids of your matches we can watch?
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:29 pm

You're an actual wrestler, with a tryout with WWE? Cool.

Favorite characters in CAW right now?
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Got any vids of your matches we can watch?

www.youtube.com/user/elijahpryor

There's a few matches and clips there. There's also some on MySpace Video... though I haven't been doing recordings myself anymore because, well, I hate paying people to record for me and they end up sucking... I'll be recording more matches soon and will be making a DVD for release sometime soon.

Scrooge wrote:
You're an actual wrestler, with a tryout with WWE? Cool.

Favorite characters in CAW right now?

So far, I'm going to say Psycho Dragon and Alyster Black look promising.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:49 pm

What about Sonichu? And his war against the slanderous trolls? Razz
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Favourite TV shows?

Do you have a dream opponent? Someone who one day you wish to face in the ring?

Btw, congrats on the whole wrestling thing.
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:18 am

Scrooge wrote:
What about Sonichu? And his war against the slanderous trolls? Razz

I haven't seen this character yet, I'll be sure to look into that.

Punk'r wrote:
Favourite TV shows?

Do you have a dream opponent? Someone who one day you wish to face in the ring?

Btw, congrats on the whole wrestling thing.

Favorite TV Show is Futurama

My dream opponent has always been this man. The guy's been my personal favorite since 2000 and in my opinion the best they've got right now in any promotion.

And of course, everybody wants a crack at AJ Styles. The word Phenomenal doesn't even describe him anymore.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Dark Match Wrestler
Kayla

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:57 am

Top five favorite rappers?
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:59 am

Kayla wrote:
Top five favorite rappers?

Lol hardest question you could ask me cause it's not my main choice of music... though I have dwindled into the genre... But in no dyer order.

Ice Cube
Lil' Boosie
Kanye West
Easy E
Coolio
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:08 am

Top five Ice Cube songs?
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:11 am

Storme wrote:
Top five Ice Cube songs?

Go To Church
Gangsta Nation
Real nigga roll call (w. Lil' Jon... Cube is ill in it)
No Vaseline
Today was a Good Day
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:22 am

Top five characters you've RPed as?

Storme wrote:
Top five Ice Cube songs?

No Vaseline

"Here's what they think about you..."

One of the best diss tracks ever.

Last edited by Storme on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:33 am

Storme wrote:
Top five characters you've RPed as?

In order from least to most....

5. Xtreme "Stephen Murdock" Steve
4. Jackie Williams
3. Laura Blaze - Possibly so high just because she was a lesbian and a slight inspiration for my number one favorite character.
2. Lil' Knoxville
1. Danielle Deathstrike

Storme wrote:
Storme wrote:
Top five Ice Cube songs?

No Vaseline

"Here's what they think about you..."

One of the best diss tracks ever.

It's the reason why I began to be scared of Ice Cube, and stay scared of him until recently when he started being apart of a sitcom... then he came out with another album and it still kinda scares me, but not as much as it used to.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:21 am

Thoughts on Cube's latest album?
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:44 am

Storme wrote:
Thoughts on Cube's latest album?

Not something I'd pay for, tbh. I usually purchase the guy's albums, but this one just has like a few good ones IMO, so I just downloaded them and yes off of iTunes... i don't mind iTunes lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cause i'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause i'm bored   Cause i'm bored Empty

Back to top Go down

Cause i'm bored
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Ask Me-
Jump to: