Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel Bryan Missing NXT, Possible Plans for Wade Barrett

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Daniel Bryan Missing NXT, Possible Plans for Wade Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan Missing NXT, Possible Plans for Wade Barrett   Daniel Bryan Missing NXT, Possible Plans for Wade Barrett EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:47 pm

- Today on twitter, Daniel Bryan noted that he won't be appearing on tonight's episode of NXT with his Rookie Derrick Bateman. Bryan will be working tonight's RAW live event in Wilkes-Barre, PA instead.

- If something doesn't happen between Brock Lesnar and WWE, one of the matches they have in mind is Wade Barrett vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania 27. While it appears after last night's RAW that Barrett is gone from Nexus, there's been no confirmation on his status. It's possible he may end up on SmackDown. A babyface turn for Barrett has also been rumored.

Source: F4Wonline.com
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Missing NXT, Possible Plans for Wade Barrett   Daniel Bryan Missing NXT, Possible Plans for Wade Barrett EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Barrett on Smackdown will be good, as that roster's main event scene is really lacking at the moment. I'd rather him stay heel though, no need to turn him face, on Smackdown or on Raw. It's hard for me to imagine him playing a good face.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Missing NXT, Possible Plans for Wade Barrett   Daniel Bryan Missing NXT, Possible Plans for Wade Barrett EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:52 pm

If they're going to have him face Taker at WrestleMania 27 it would make more sense to keep him heel. Though personally I find Wade Barrett to be very, very boring both on the Mic and in the ring. I honestly don't care for any of his matches.
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Missing NXT, Possible Plans for Wade Barrett   Daniel Bryan Missing NXT, Possible Plans for Wade Barrett EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:07 am

Barrett vs Undertaker really needs to happen, and the trade to Smackdown does as well. Don't turn him face though, how would he face Taker then? He's the best heel in the company, I wouldn't turn him for awhile at least.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Missing NXT, Possible Plans for Wade Barrett   Daniel Bryan Missing NXT, Possible Plans for Wade Barrett Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan Missing NXT, Possible Plans for Wade Barrett
Page 1 of 1