Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed

Go down 
+2
Sykesy
EdgeHead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed   Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed   Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:14 am

Way to drop the ball WWE.

With Cena out, Punk vs Barrett would of been the next best choice. Picture Punk vs Barrett at the rumble for control of Nexus. I personally think that would be a great match and Stipulation.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Dark Match Wrestler
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed   Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Way to drop the ball WWE.

With Cena out, Punk vs Barrett would of been the next best choice. Picture Punk vs Barrett at the rumble for control of Nexus. I personally think that would be a great match and Stipulation.

No one would pay to see Punk vs. Barrett. They are both hated so much that people want to see them get beat. No one really cares who controls Nexus. Barrett has been in the main event on Raw basically so it's good that they moved him to Smackdown where they can utilize him.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed   Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Yeah, They are both heels but Punk has one of the biggest followings within the company. Barrett [Well Nexus] also has quite a big following. Therefore, This match would be great and alot of people would be interested. Not 12 year old kids but actual Wrestling fans would mark for this.

And yes, His move to SD was a great idea but it should have been done after a feud with punk.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed   Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:08 pm

If Nexus wasn't one of the main reason my interest in WWE died, I would agree with Sykesy here. Although I have a question, how do the other Nexus members feel about this? I figure most would be for Punk, so I can understand why they wouldn't have a leader of Nexus match. Just some kind of fallout from it besides Barrett on Smackdown would be better. Once again, Nexus bores me so I don't really care, hopefully Barrett is successful on Smackdown as he was one of my favorites from them.
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed   Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Barrett could have EASILY face turned against Punk, how long has it been since WWE had a non-evil brit in their midst?
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed   Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:32 pm

DoctorCube wrote:
Barrett could have EASILY face turned against Punk, how long has it been since WWE had a non-evil brit in their midst?

Why would WWE turn Wade Barrett? He was by far the best heel of 2010. Moving him to Smackdown is the best way for him to either start his own new Nexus, or finally win the damn title that should of been put on him months ago. And this way he gets to face Taker at WM if The Deadman is ready. This is alot better for Wade than a feud with Punk nobody but the "smarks" would care for. Especially if that meant turning him. Besides, its better for Punk too. If Cena really is ready to return this Monday, Punk can resume his feud with Cena.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed   Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoiler: Wade Barrett's WWE Status Revealed
Page 1 of 1