Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel Bryan Speaks on WWE Return, The Miz as Pro & More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Daniel Bryan Speaks on WWE Return, The Miz as Pro & More Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan Speaks on WWE Return, The Miz as Pro & More   Daniel Bryan Speaks on WWE Return, The Miz as Pro & More EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:32 pm

WWE star Daniel Bryan recently did an interview for SLAM! Wrestling. Below are a couple excerpts:

-On his WWE return: "When they [WWE] called me to bring me back, John Laurenitis, the head of talent relations, was adamant that I try to keep as many of my independent bookings as I could. That kind of took me by surprise. It was really cool because I owe a lot to my independent fans and the promoters who booked me, so it was really cool for them to react that way."

-On having The Miz as his NXT pro: "I was actually hoping for a little bit of mentoring from him," Bryan told SLAM! Wrestling in an October 2010 interview, prior to coming to Winnipeg for a WWE house show. "People might be shocked by that, but my weaknesses are his strengths and his weaknesses are my strengths. My weakness has always been that you don't look at me and say, 'Oh that guy's a WWE superstar,' whereas The Miz carries himself like a superstar and he believes he's a superstar, whereas I don't think I'm better than my neighbour."
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Speaks on WWE Return, The Miz as Pro & More   Daniel Bryan Speaks on WWE Return, The Miz as Pro & More EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:51 pm

It was very cool indeed for WWE to allow Bryan to keep his indy dates. They usually don't do that, although it seems to me that Vince McMahon is more lenient on that matter these days.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Speaks on WWE Return, The Miz as Pro & More   Daniel Bryan Speaks on WWE Return, The Miz as Pro & More EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:10 am

Nah, Just seems he is watching wrestling outside of WWe these days. Many backstage names have stated that Vince considered WWE the only wrestling promotion after The Monday Night Wars. Hence no retaliation to TNA shit and stuff. As of recently though, technical moves have been referred to by their real names and Independent achievements have been mentioned on some individuals. Vince just seems more lenient these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Speaks on WWE Return, The Miz as Pro & More   Daniel Bryan Speaks on WWE Return, The Miz as Pro & More Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan Speaks on WWE Return, The Miz as Pro & More
Page 1 of 1