Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CM Punk on Returning, Announcing/Wrestling and More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

CM Punk on Returning, Announcing/Wrestling and More Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk on Returning, Announcing/Wrestling and More   CM Punk on Returning, Announcing/Wrestling and More EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:22 pm

- Chicagonow.com spoke with CM Punk this weekend to promote his return at the SmackDown live events. Here are highlights:

On his return and feud with John Cena:"I feel lovely. The comeback is going well. Obviously I've picked probably the biggest superstar to smack with a steel chair, so it should be interesting."

Announcing on RAW:"I would love to do both but I think I believe there's a thing as overexposure and I think people will get sick of me real quick."

"I kind of basically looked at it as my retirement plan now. That's definitely something I can do when I'm not wrestling anymore. And believe it or not -- this sounds horrible -- but it was really easy for me. [laughs] I would really love to do both. I'd love to wrestle and do commentary, I think that would be awesome."

On if he had heat for wearing a Colt Cabana shirt on RAW recently:
"Nah. A lot of people in the WWE try to paint themselves as outlaws and rebels and I really honestly believe I'm the only one left [laughs] . I always do what I want and I never get any flack for it. I don't know if it's because they know they're not gonna win, or it's not worth fighting me over. Plus I don't see what the big deal is about me wearing a Cabana shirt. The guy should be working there, first of all, and it's promoting my friend. I don't see what the big deal is."
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

CM Punk on Returning, Announcing/Wrestling and More Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk on Returning, Announcing/Wrestling and More   CM Punk on Returning, Announcing/Wrestling and More EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:57 am

I remember Scotty Goldman and so does CM Punk.

Good that he's returning to the ring, we can see more moves stolen from japan and see more promos about how drugs are bad but not taking drugs is worse.
Back to top Go down

CM Punk on Returning, Announcing/Wrestling and More
Page 1 of 1