Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting Name Returning to WWE Soon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Interesting Name Returning to WWE Soon Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Name Returning to WWE Soon   Interesting Name Returning to WWE Soon EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Partial source: PWInsider

- A number of people within WWE believe that Brian Kendrick will be returning to the company later this year to be involved in the new Cruiserweights project on the WWE Network.

Kendrick was recently released from TNA after being signed to a series of short-term contracts. Kendrick said on his Facebook page this week that he was released after asking to be let go. Kendrick said he wanted more work but TNA wouldn't give it to him.

Kendrick told the Lowdown Unlimited show this past week that he has kicked the marijuana habit and is open to working for WWE again.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Interesting Name Returning to WWE Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Name Returning to WWE Soon   Interesting Name Returning to WWE Soon EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:43 pm

I'd only care for this if he returns with London and the two go for the tag titles to help the division. Primo & Epico vs. London & Kendrick would be awesome. I just have this feeling about it.

*Edit*

Forgot to mention, that won't be happening, so I don't really care.
Back to top Go down

Interesting Name Returning to WWE Soon
Page 1 of 1