Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Star Returning in 6 Months

Go down 
+2
DoctorCube
EdgeHead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Star Returning in 6 Months Empty
PostSubject: WWE Star Returning in 6 Months   WWE Star Returning in 6 Months EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:49 pm

- Goldust wrote the following on Twitter regarding his injury:

"Recovery is like watchin paint dry...but me as an impatient person...has to watch it dry...shoulder will be better than ever in time.

I hope to be back in 6 months.

I had done a number on my shoulder....complete reconstruction...bicep....chest.....gonna be bionic."
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Returning in 6 Months   WWE Star Returning in 6 Months EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Bionic Goldust.

Here's hoping he's still able to work after this.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Returning in 6 Months   WWE Star Returning in 6 Months EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Using the term "star" loosely Razz
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Returning in 6 Months   WWE Star Returning in 6 Months EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:33 pm

^ Even though he is one of WWE's all-time greatest IC Champions and many wrestlers say he is one of the best to work with in the ring [Including Y2J and Christian]. ^
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Returning in 6 Months   WWE Star Returning in 6 Months EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Once upon a time. He ain't a star anymore like Ron Simmons wasn't a star when he came back to say "Damn".
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Returning in 6 Months   WWE Star Returning in 6 Months EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:15 am

I thought this was going to be someone good. I like Goldust, but using the term "star" made me kind of dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Returning in 6 Months   WWE Star Returning in 6 Months EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:47 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Once upon a time. He ain't a star anymore like Ron Simmons wasn't a star when he came back to say "Damn".

Jericho and Christian said that like 6 months ago. Also, You cannot compare Simmons and Goldust because Goldust can still wrestle, Simmons never got in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Returning in 6 Months   WWE Star Returning in 6 Months EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Sykesy wrote:
babaganoosh wrote:

Jericho and Christian said that like 6 months ago. Also, You cannot compare Simmons and Goldust because Goldust can still wrestle, Simmons never got in the ring.

For the record, other wrestlers calling him one of the best to work with doesn't make him a star. How over you are is what makes you are a star, and I don't think Goldust is that over anymore to really qualify as one. Especially not compared to a lot of other wrestlers on Raw.
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Returning in 6 Months   WWE Star Returning in 6 Months EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:06 pm

to be fair, compared to most other people in wrestling, especially those who wrestle in the independent circuit. It's fair to call Goldust a star simply because he does get more exposure. If you want to compare him to the other performers on RAW then no he's not as popular, but no matter how much people bitch about bad writing and lackluster matches, remember that anyone in WWE is a cut above most other wrestlers in terms of popularity.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Returning in 6 Months   WWE Star Returning in 6 Months EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:11 pm

DoctorCube wrote:
to be fair, compared to most other people in wrestling, especially those who wrestle in the independent circuit. It's fair to call Goldust a star simply because he does get more exposure. If you want to compare him to the other performers on RAW then no he's not as popular, but no matter how much people bitch about bad writing and lackluster matches, remember that anyone in WWE is a cut above most other wrestlers in terms of popularity.

Yeah, but this thread is specifically talking about WWE (ie. WWE Stars [yeah, that's what they call all wrestlers but in the context of this conversation), so I don't see why we should be comparing his star power towards the indies to make a case for him.
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Returning in 6 Months   WWE Star Returning in 6 Months EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:21 pm

to be fair the term has been taken out of context and I was just rolling with it, the usage of the word "star" and all. I made the mistake of getting caught up in all this half-assed ballyhoo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Star Returning in 6 Months   WWE Star Returning in 6 Months Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Star Returning in 6 Months
Page 1 of 1