Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nexus Star Returning Soon?, Top WWE Stars Scouting, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Nexus Star Returning Soon?, Top WWE Stars Scouting, More Empty
PostSubject: Nexus Star Returning Soon?, Top WWE Stars Scouting, More   Nexus Star Returning Soon?, Top WWE Stars Scouting, More EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:27 pm

- Details on a top WWE star being injured and possibly missing time are at this link.

- The Wrestling Observer reports that Triple H, Sean Waltman, The Undertaker and some of WWE's creative team were all at FCW on May 4th scouting talent.

- Current RAW roster member Skip Sheffield, who hasn't appeared on TV since being injured in August of 2010 during Nexus' peak, wrote the following on Twitter about his status:

"First and last update here since so many of you have been kind to ask. Things have been extremely complicated with the injury and it was much more than just a broken ankle and leg. It has been the most positive experience of my life and I promise you I will return very soon bigger and badder than anything you have ever seen. Nobody is going to stop me from achieving what I have set out to do."
Back to top Go down

Nexus Star Returning Soon?, Top WWE Stars Scouting, More
Page 1 of 1