Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update On RVD Possibly Returning To WWE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Update On RVD Possibly Returning To WWE Empty
PostSubject: Update On RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   Update On RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Regarding the online rumor of Rob Van Dam returning to WWE, Power Slam confirms in their latest issue that RVD is seriously considering returning to the organization once his contract with TNA Wrestling expires. The magazine adds that the feeling is mutual as people in WWE want the master of the Five-Star Frog Splash back.

"RVD from what we're told would receive a warm welcome in WWE," the magazine says.

Providing that no contract extension has been reached since his arrival to TNA Wrestling in March 2010, it would appear that Van Dam will be a free agent in the near future. It was reported in 2010 that RVD had signed a two-year contract with TNA.

During his hiatus from full-time wrestling, Van Dam said he would consider returning to WWE if and when he felt ready.

"One thing that's for sure is that WWE and I do have a good-faith understanding that if and when I'm ready to return that I’ll be talking to them. They look forward and hope that we'll be doing business again," he told the Baltimore Sun during an interview.

Van Dam, who turned 41 years old last month, performed for WWE from 2001 to 2007. Should RVD return to WWE, he would join a select group of former WWE world champions—Booker T, Kevin Nash and Mick Foley—who joined TNA and ultimately returned to the Stamford based organization.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Update On RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   Update On RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:52 am

I've barely seen anything from his TNA run, but I would definitely love seeing Rob Van Dam in the WWE again. Can't think of a single reason why that wouldn't be awesome.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Update On RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   Update On RVD Possibly Returning To WWE EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:43 pm

TNA dropped the ball big time on RVD ever since they "stripped" him of the TNA title while he was feuding with Abyss. He hasn't had any big feuds and he got beaten and stretchered out by Gunner tonight at Genesis. My gut tells me that RVD will try to get out of his contract so he can compete in the Royal Rumble Match at the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update On RVD Possibly Returning To WWE   Update On RVD Possibly Returning To WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Update On RVD Possibly Returning To WWE
Page 1 of 1