Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes

Go down 
+4
SEZ
Sykesy
Affzilla.
Storme
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Storme
The One
Storme

Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes Empty
PostSubject: Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes   Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:12 am

Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes Hammerstein-ballroom

The scene opens to a small but well-furnished office. A smiling Scarlett is sat behind the desk.

Scarlett: So it's CAW's first PPV and I've taken High Stakes to the Hammerstein Ballroom for the best atmosphere in North America. Kicking off the show, Chris Williams will get a chance at revenge as he takes on Howard Show in a Bloodsport division match. Then we have the first High Stakes Match - the winner gets a shot at their divisions belt while whoever gets pinned loses their job. It will be Butcha Yafi, Cesar Pineda and Manu Solider taking the risk this time.

The first CAW Tag Team Champions will be crowned too as several teams - including a mystery one - face off in a gauntlet match. The entry numbers will be picked at random to ensure everything's fair. Then our two divisional champions make their first title defences. Due to last weeks no contest, Psycho Dragon will take on both Seth Skyfire and Trevor Andrews while Sonichu will put his strap on the line against mini-tournament winner Krash.

It's going to be a hell of a night and they'll be a lot on the line. Don't miss it.

High Stakes from the Hammerstein Ballroom, Manhattan, New York

Singles Match
Chris Williams vs Howard Shaw

High Stakes Match
Winner gets a title shot relevant to his division, whoever gets pinned is fired
Butcha Yafi vs Cesar Pineda vs Manu Soldier

Tag Team Championship Gauntlet Match
Fallen Adonis & The Boss vs Josh Bailey & Shelton McNeil vs N.M.E. (Alyster Black & Steve Storme) vs The Bloodhounds (Eric Logan & Horatio Gates) vs ???

Pure Championship Match
Psycho Dragon (c) vs Seth Skyfire vs Trevor Andrews

MAIN EVENT - Ultraviolent Championship Match
Krash vs Sonichu (c)

-----

PM me if you want a match. Post your one RP in this thread, it is not for discussion or trash talking. The deadline is Sunday the 2nd of January at 9 PM UK time.

Last edited by Storme on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes   Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes Desmond

In It To Win It
Trevor Andrews Roleplay
Psycho Dragon vs. Trevor Andrews

So, it hasn't been the kind of start Trevor Andrews wanted to have in his first few matches. He went to a draw in his first match and he lost a chance to be the first pure champion of Combat Arts & Wrestling. Can he rise to the occasion this week when he goes into title match against Psycho Dragon. The first scene opens with Trevor Andrews sitting at home alone...and it seems as if he is waiting for something or maybe...someone. After a few minutes of sitting in his chair a loud on his door is heard. He quickly rises up and wipes the sweat off his face as he is scared of what might happen. It looks as if there are two people are there and by the sound of there voice...they are not happy in the slightest. Trevor slowly walks over and puts his hand on the door knob. He takes a deep breath and slowly turns the knob. None other then Nathan Harter and Jacoby Jackson come busting in. The door hits against the door almost putting a hole in the wall. Andrews backs away giving Harter and Jackson room. We see Harter begin to speak to him in a disgusted voice while Jacoby stands in the background trying to stay out of the way, looking at the ground and somewhat listening to the conversation.

Nathan Harter: One fucking thing I asked you to do and you somehow mess it all up.

Trevor Andrews: Come on man. Please just give me one more chance to make this right. I won't fuck up this time. I just got caught off guard and Psycho Dragon just got me in a bad spot. I just have to keep working at it and train even harder and I sware it will never happen again. Give me a fucking break Nathan it was just an off week, that is all it was. If I have another chance I promise you I can beat Dragon and take the title.

Nathan Harter: Oh fuck that. All faith I had in you and what you could do for me is gone. You have fucked me over for the last time so there will be no chances for you. Why did I even waste my time on some worthless piece of trash like you? I sware, I regret even training you...it just turned out fucking pointless. Did I fucking say you could look away? Look at me when I am talking to you, do you understand?

Trevor Andrews: Look Nathan why can't you just believe I can do this? Seriously.

Nathan Harter: Simple. You are a big pile of steaming hot shit. I can't believe you are my student.

Jacoby intervenes by walking in front of Harter and Andrews. He puts both his hands on Andrews and Harter. He takes a deep breath and shakes his head as he doesn't want to see or deal with the fighting between the two. He looks at Harter and makes a look like he is taking this to far. Harter backs off and then goes into a corner. He then begins to speak to Andrews who looks quite sick of Harter and his shit.

Jacoby Jackson: Trevor you know I got nothing but love for you but you really need to focus more on the prize. Finally getting rid of that trash, Steve Storme. We all three set out to get rid of him and now we are divided. How is that going to work out Nathan? How is that going to work Trevor? I'll give you the answer, it won't work and we'll end up getting fucked. We need to work as a team and we can do this, alright?

Nathan Harter: You got a point Jacoby but I swear if you fuck this up on Sunday, you will pay.

Trevor Andrews: You won't have to worry about anything boss because I got this in the bag.

Jacoby Jackson: Nathan, have some faith in the kid because I do. I know he has potential.

Nathan walks out of the house cursing under his breath and saying all sorts of harsh words. Trevor puts his hand out for Jacoby to shake it and he slowly does. Jacoby and Trevor look out at the window and it shows Nathan kicking his car door over and over again shouting out all sorts of curse words. Jacoby and Trevor look on and starts laughing about the Harter's rage and him taking it out on his car. Trevor cuts the laughing and turns to Jacoby and begins to speak about the upcoming match on Sunday at High Stakes against Psycho Dragon and Seth Skyfire for the Pure Championship.

Trevor Andrews: Look Jacoby, thanks for backing me up back there. I just feel this is all my fault and Nathan is probably right for everything he said. I just know once I get another chance I know I can finally impress Nathan and for him to actually give me the credit I deserve. And well, when I win the Pure title I'll have to hand it over to you but I can't wait to win this man. Do you honestly think I can win it though?

Jacoby Jackson: Of course Trevor you know I got nothing but faith in you. Go out there and do us proud.

Trevor Andrews: Thanks man, means a lot. Don't you think you should go calm Nathan down?

Trevor and Jacoby slowly glance over at Nathan and notice him still on a rampage and still taking it out on his car. Jacoby shakes his head and lets out a huge sigh. Trevor begins to laugh more. Jacoby walks over to the door and then begins to speak.

Jacoby Jackson: Yeah, I better calm him down or he'll light his car on fire.

Trevor laughs on as Jacoby leaves his house and attempts to calm him down. The next scene begins with Trevor being invited to talk to his parents. After not approving of his wrestling career, Trevor doesn't seem to want to talk to them. When he gets to the front door of his mansion of a home he thinks about what they will say to him. He walks in and it is empty. His father and mother are sitting on the same couch. He walks over slowly and sits himself on a chair. His father, Tom lets out a deep breath and then begins to talk while Trevor tries to care and listen.

Tom Andrews: Well son, I know you will probably not apologize for talking to me in such a tone last time we talked. I invited you here though for a reason. That reason being that me and your mother still strongly disapprove of your...career choice. I mean if you even consider that a career. We are here to offer you something. Offer you something that no one could refuse...ever.

Trevor Andrews: Alright, hurry this up dad I have somewhere I need to be real soon.

Tom Andrews: Now hold your horses there son. This is going to be an offer of a lifetime for you. You see I have here a check. This check is in the amount of one point five million dollars. Do you know much that is? Son that is a lot of money and you can have it all. This check could be yours...only if you do something for your mother and I. Quit this wrestling nonsense and its yours.

Trevor Andrews: Okay, Okay, let me get this right dad. You are paying me to quit wrestling? Do you know how pathetic that sounds? Like out of all the stupid and ridiculous things you have done...this is obviously is the top one. I can't believe you are paying me to walk away from something I love. What goes through your mind when you think I would take this money. You two are the biggest idiots I've ever met, hands down.

Trevor looks and points at his dad and mom who feel stupid. He begins laughing at there foolish idea. He stands up and tries to catch his breath. His mom, Lynn Andrews gets up and tries to get his son to take the money and forget his wrestling career. Trevor makes a wide smirk and listens to what his mother has to say. Tom looks on with a grim look on his face hoping his wife can convince him.

Lynn Andrews: Trevor do you even hear yourself? We care about your safety out there and we don't want you to get hurt! That is all we care about is you, why can't you just take our money and just leave it there. It is not that hard to do.

Tom Andrews: That is correct. So why don't you take this check and we can go about our business.

Trevor Andrews: Well, that is an obvious lie. You only care about yourself. And you know it is true dad. You know its true mom. You two have to be the biggest fakes I have ever met. You worry about what people might say to you. I guess it would suck for you, having a son who is a professional wrestler. Meh, to bad I don't give a shit. Take the check. Shove it up your ass because I aint taking it.

Tom Andrews: Son you are making a huge mistake here you know that?

Trevor Andrews: Nope, the only mistake I made was coming here in the first place.

Lynn Andrews: Sweetie, please don't do this to us just take the money...it is the right option to go.

Trevor Andrews: Who the hell you calling sweetie? Surely not me mom...you two never wanted a child and now you are going to get your wish. I hope you two have a miserable life and die in agony. I must be on my way now, so...burn in hell.

Trevor laughs as he leaves the house. Tom and Lynn Andrews are left in shock that there son is probably gone from there left. They don't seem to want to go chasing after him. Trevor doesn't look back and he gets in his car and gets far away from his parents house. The next scene begins with Trevor Andrews going to a graveyard. When he drives up to a certain grave he stops his car slowly. Thoughts run through his mind of sadness and somewhat dispair. He gets out of the car and slowly closes the door behind him. He has roses in his hand and he walks over to a grave that reads the following...

"Rest In Peace
Jamie Andrews
In Our Hearts Forever
Loving Sister, Loving Daughter"

[i]He looks real closely at the words inscribed in the stone and touches it closely. His sister, Jamie died in a car accident not too long ago. Trevor was very close to his sister, both of them hating there parents with a passion. Trevor puts the roses, her favorite flower next to her grave. He then gets closer and slowly puts his head against her grave. He slowly begins to speak to the grave.

Trevor Andrews: It's been awhile since I was last here...talking to you.

Trevor Andrews stops and looks up in the sky signaling that he knows she is in a better place. He then looks down and knows life is not the same without her. He lets out a huge sigh and tries to hold back any tears that may come out soon. Memories of all the good times they had starts to play in his brain. He shakes his head as he wish he would have more memories with her but alas...cannot.

Trevor Andrews: Mom and Dad are still the same selfish slobs they were when you were here. Could have honestly swore they would change when you died. I guess no one can change...or maybe just them. Just got into a huge fight...you wouldn't believe what they were trying to do. Bribe me to quit my job. How stupid and how funny that was. Told them whats for though...don't worry.

Trevor lets out a laugh and a tears runs down his face as he ends talking. He begins to talk more to the grave.

Trevor Andrews: You will never guess what your brother does for a living. It is the job I dreamed about. Although, many people disagree I should even do it. I am a professional wrestler, hows that for exciting? I knew you would like me to be happy and doing this does just that. Wish you could be ringside and actually see me wrestle but I know you are up there watching.

He puts a smile on his face knowing that his sister will always be there for him, emotionally.

Trevor Andrews: I hope you are happy up there Jamie. I have get going. I promise I will come here more often and talk to you. I love you so much sis.

Trevor gets up and blows a kiss at the grave of his deceased sister. He walks away and goes to his car very slowly. The next scene opens up at the Hammerstein Ballroom where Trevor Andrews walks into the arena. He seems somewhat confident about his upcoming match against Psycho Dragon and Seth Skyfire for the Pure Championship. He has a lot to make up for Nathan after repeated failure. Ella DeMarco walks up with a microphone all of a sudden and it takes Andrews off guard. He looks toward her and we see he takes off his sunglasses. Ella smiles and then begins an interview.

Ella DeMarco: Here with me now is none other then Trevor Andrews. How are you tonight?

Trevor Andrews: I am calm as ever actually. You know Psycho Dragon caught me off guard and it was honestly just a rookie mistake and I can tell you now...it won't happen again. Tonight, there will be a new Pure champion and it won't be you Seth, sorry. It is going to be Trevor Andrews. I will bring the title home with me tonight and that is a fact. Anything else Ella?

Ella DeMarco: Do you have any message you want to send to the champ and Skyfire?

Trevor Andrews begins to laugh at the question that Ella DeMarco just asked. We then see Andrews rub his chin and he puts a wide grin on his face as he is thinking of something to say to Dragon and Skyfire. He quickly begins to respond...

Trevor Andrews: As a matter of fact Ella, I do indeed have a message for them. Mr. Champ, how is it going? You must really love that title around your waist...must feel good huh? You are a fake champion Psycho Dragon, you won simply out of luck. It is rather pathetic if you ask me. Have no fear everyone watching at home and in the crowd...you will no longer have a fake champion because when I win that match you will have me as your champ. So if you are watching out there...listen very closely to these words I have spoken.

Ella DeMarco: What about a message to your other opponent, Seth Skyfire?

Trevor Andrews: What about him? He is nothing in my eyes...absolutely fucking nothing. He has done nothing impressive ever since the first show. Skyfire shouldn't even be in this match to be honest with you. I am kind of appauled at the booking of our match. It should be me and Psycho Dragon...no one else. So Skyfire...stay out of my way, and if you choose not to...it won't end well for you at all.

Ella DeMarco: Well good luck to you tonight, I wish you the best of luck in your title match.

Trevor Andrews: Luck? I don't need luck. Psycho Dragon and Skyfire are going to need luck if they even want to think about winning and also...surviving.

Suddenly, we see Nathan Harter and Jacoby Jones walk up to Ella DeMarco and Trevor Andrews. They both are wearing street clothes and sunglasses. They take there sunglasses off at the same time. Harter looks at Ella and seems to be glad she is there. He walks up to Ella and begins to speak to her first. She seems surprised as she thought she would never hear from Ella ever again.

Nathan Harter: Wow, Ella it seems like it's been forever. I missed you...

Ella DeMarco: I missed you too Nathan...a lot...

Jacoby Jackson: Yawn. Move out of the way you two. Me and Nathan are for one reason and one reason only baby. To see Trevor Andrews win him some gold. How we got backstage without being invited...well that is a different story. We are going to make sure with everything in our power that Psycho Dragon and Seth Skyfire don't walk out with the Pure Championship.

Nathan Harter: You know it! I know everyone is just so happy to see me again. It feels so damn good to be back in wrestling. And tonight is the beginning...the beginning of something amazing...and that is when Trevor Andrews is crowned champion.

Jacoby Jackson: Alright Trevor. Go out there and win some fucking gold.

Trevor Andrews nods and runs to the curtain to his match. Nathan Harter and Jacoby Jackson look one with a smirk ending.

End
Roleplay
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes   Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:22 am

Table Of Contents:
I. CAW Presents: The Eric Logan Experience [High Stakes 2011]

I. CAW Presents: The Eric Logan Experience [High Stakes 2011]

A camera is positioned in a CAW studio which reads "CAW: The Experience". The lovely Ella DeMarco is staring into the camera as she is wearing a purple dress while holding one of the CAW World Tag Team Championships.

Ella DeMarco
Welcome to the first ever addition of CAW - The Experience. I am your host Ella Demarco and tonight we will have a very interesting uncut and uncensored interview with one of the most controversial men to grace a professional wrestling ring. But before I bring out Eric, I wish to talk about the CAW World Tag Team Championship match which will be Pay-Per-View straight after this program.

The reason I wish to talk about the match is because it is the most anticpated match of the night. Firstly we have "The Bloodhounds". These two men have been tearing the Olympian Division limb from limb and if they walk out with the tag team gold tonight then I think all hell will break loose. But more of that later.

We also have N.M.E, Easily the eyes on favorite with Alyster Black and Steve Storme. Then there is Adonis & The Boss, Bailey & McNeil and the Wildcard of a mysterious Tag Team. But if we put the main focus over N.M.E and "The Bloodhounds" seeming these two teams are probably the favorites, Just picture what would occur if either team wins tonight. It would be Havoc within the CAW locker room. It is really is just frightening to think about isn't it? Anyway, now to our guest. "The Drug Ballad" Eric Logan.

A Video plays showing footage of Eric Logan over the past few weeks and Newspaper and Online Articles with his CGS World and Carnage title wins. It also shows Newspaper articles of his two arrests and a Mugshot. After the video, 'Crack Addict' by Limp Bizkit blares through the speakers as Eric Logan comes walking onto the set. He is wearing a "Bloodhound" Singlet and Beanie and is wearing his Wrestling tights and boots. He sits down and sips his water as his theme stops playing.

Ella DeMarco
Eric Logan, It is a pleasure to have you here on the first ever audition of CAW: the Experience.

"The Drug Ballad" Eric Logan
Thankyou Ella, It is a pleasure to be here. But I have to ask, You fear "The Bloodhounds" as Tag Champions?

Ella DeMarco
Well yeah, I have seen what you and Horatio can do. That isn't a problem is it?

Oh no, It just means I am doing my job. That's all

Ella DeMarco
So Eric, To start of Your Experience. Tell us what is happening in your mind in the Tag Team Gauntlet tonight?

Ella, It isn't what is happening in my mind. It is what will actually happen tonight. "The Bloodhounds" will come out victorious and will be crowned the First EVER ... EVER Tag Team Champions. Then we will deface those Championships because well ... That's what we do.

Ella DeMarco
So you honestly think that you can defeat both Alyster Black and Steve Storme?

You bet I do and I'll explain why. Six Months ago, I probably could have not defeated the likes of Storme. The people who have defeated Steve over his 4 or so years in pro Wrestling is very ... VERY small. But see, After his face got fucked it up and left him bruised in more ways then one. We have the obvious bruising of the face but most importantly, Storme is half the man he use to be due to the accident. Steve is now a shell of the man he use to be. He is an Individual with little to no self confidence and once he stuffs up in the match he will fall apart.

Logan laughs slightly before taking a sip of his drink.

The other reason why "The Bloodhounds" will walk out of High Stakes with those Tag Team Championships is because people under estimate Eric Logan. Even though I have two World Championships to my name, I am still underrated. It is because of my promo's I think. You see, When I cut a promo I fuck around. It is the only way I can get through them unless I am high and this gives my opponents and CAW fans the impression that I fuck around inside the ring. But if you watch 30 Seconds of my in ring work you would see that they couldn't be more wrong.

Like, Look at myself and Steve Storme. You have seen what I have caused over the past few weeks. Now do you really think a Shell of a man like Storme will stand a chance tonight? Definitely not yet everyone in this building is still doubting me.

Ella DeMarco
How is it teaming with Horatio Gates?

Well it is great, It has definitely not been its best in the last two weeks as I have yet to see a promo from him getting the word of the “Bloodhounds” out there but he is still a great man to have on your side. His Bi-Polar works well for me and he is a reliable guy.

Ella DeMarco
Finally, To wrap up the Eric Logan experience. What is your New Years Resolution?

Eric laughs before holding his head back. He then starts to answer the question

Look, Whatever I say people will not be satisfied. If I say that I wanna get my first CAW World Championship then the people who want me to get clean will feel bad. If I say the contrary then the Contrary will occur. So ... This year I wish to ummm ...

Eric Logan looks around before finally answering

Fuck Ella DeMarco and snort Coke of her stomach.

Logan starts to giggle as Ella gets to her feet and slaps Eric Logan before storming off.

END RP.

NOTE:
Spur of the moment. I assumed Luke would no-show so there was no point to put too much effort into it.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes   Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:56 am

Onward To Victory

December 7th, 2010

Fade in. Aesha sits fidgeting in a hospital waiting room, exhaling slowly as a way of calming herself down. As per usual, she’s dressed fashionably; make-up, black winter coat, tight-fitting dress and boots. The door swings open and a middle-aged doctor beckons her outside into the corridor. In silence, she follows him past several rooms. Then he stops and turns to her, a very stern expression on his face.

Doctor: Miss Cole, I don’t want you to be alarmed when you see Mister Ashton. He has suffered quite serious burns and scarring to his face. Right now we’re unsure on what can be done in terms of plastic surgery and skin grafts - but we’re doing all we can.

Aesha: Okay.

Doctor: Just make sure you sign out when you leave.

Aesha nods once. The doctor walks away briskly as she takes a deep breath. Without knocking, she pushes open the door and cautiously enters. A figure in bed instantly reaches to the bed-side table, grabs hold of a prosthetic mask and clasps it to his face.

Aesha: You don’t have to do that.

Storme sinks back into the bed, his head resting gently on a soft pillow. Through the eye-holes of his mask, he watches Aesha push her flowing black hair out of her face. She stands still, hands clasped together, blinking back the first teardrops.

Storme: I don’t want you to see me like this.

Aesha: It won’t make me think any less of you.

Storme: That’s real sweet - but it’s just not true, is it? Appearance is important, Aesha, and we both know this very well. You seem to have forgotten all about the Syndicate of Sexy.

Aesha: Honestly, that doesn’t matter to me now. All I’m thinking is that the man that trained me is going through a painful time in his life and he needs somebody to help him through it.

As an awkward silence ensues, Aesha takes a few paces closer to Storme. With the mask obscuring his face, she cannot tell his emotional response to her words.

Storme: So that’s it, huh?

Aesha: What do you mean?

Storme: The man who trained you - that’s as far as we go – but that’s never been enough for me. Don’t you get it, Aesha? I love you. I fucking love you.

Her eyes gently close as tears begin to trickle down her cheeks.

Storme: I always have done; from the days I trained you right up until this very second. That’s why it hurt so much when you were with Dash... you know, I would have left Kaya for you. I swear I would have left her.

Aesha opens bloodshot tearful eyes and looks into Storme’s, mascara ruined. She takes a deep breath and then speaks with a tremble in her voice.

Aesha: I-I’m back with Dash now.

In an instance, Storme’s hands clench into fists and his head lowers, chin nearly touching his chest. Aesha sniffs as she wipes away more tears.

Aesha: I’m so sorry, Steve. There’ll be other girls.

Storme: No. Not now. Not with these burns.

Aesha: The doctor said that-

Storme: I know what he fucking said! There’s a chance they can make me normal again... a chance... why didn’t you ever give me a chance, Aesha? All I want from you is an answer. Come on, you owe me that much. What does Dash have that I don’t?

Aesha immediately turns and walks quickly to the door. She opens it but before passing through, takes one final look back at the bed.

Aesha: I hope you get better soon, Steve. I really do.

Storme glances sideways at the solemn Aesha. She blows a kiss and leaves. Fade out.

-----

December 8th, 2010

Fade in. Steve Storme is still lying mask-clad in the hospital bed. Since Aesha left, he has done nothing but reflect upon all the successes and failures of his past – all the things he regrets. His train of thought is disturbed as the doctor enters with a weak smile.

Doctor: How are you feeling today, Steve?

The doctor waits by the door for a few seconds, waiting for a response. When none comes, he clears his throat and takes a few paces closer.

Doctor: Well I’ve got someone outside who’s here to talk to you about options - what to do next with your life.

Storme: I don’t need advice from somebody who doesn’t even understand the business I work in. I get tired of people looking in from the outside THINKING they know what’s best for me.

Doctor: No no, Steve, this man was a former professional wrestler himself. He had to retire earlier than expected as a result of injuries inflicted by rivals, so he’s perfectly qualified to discuss your future with you. Hopefully this will be beneficial.

When there is no reply from Storme, the doctor opens the door and “The Eliminator” Zachary hobbles in with aid from a cane. Steve doesn’t turn his head and just continues staring into space. Zachary has changed considerably; his stomach protrudes and his previously muscled arms have sagged. He walks with difficulty into the room and stands leant on his cane as the doctor exits. When the door shuts, Zachary speaks firmly with some bitterness in his voice.

Zachary: Bet you didn’t see this coming, huh?

Instantly recognizing Zachary’s voice, Steve’s head turns rapidly, his eyes narrowed.

Storme: W-what the fuck?

Zachary: I volunteered to do this. Why? Well if I’m totally honest, I wanted to see how far the mighty Steve Storme has fallen. You know, a lot of people have been waiting, no, praying for this – the day you get your comeuppance.

Storme: If you’ve just come to gloat then you can get the fu-

Zachary: You can’t say you don’t deserve this, Steve. Ryan Ashburn may have thrown the fireball but your downfall was always going to happen sooner or later. It was inevitable. There’s a common saying that I’m sure you familiar with: karma’s a bitch.

Storme: Still bitter, I see.

Zachary: Wouldn’t you be?

Storme: I ended you for a reason, Zach, a good one at that.

Zachary: Oh don’t give me that shit. You just wanted to make a statement.

Storme: You didn’t deserve that paycheque. Not when CGS was on its knees.

Zachary sighs, eyes studying the contours of Storme’s mask.

Zachary: Maybe not, but look at me now. I used to be strong; I used to look chiselled out of stone – like a Greek god. It took me years to achieve that. I could bench press more than anyone in the damn locker room. Now I can barely lift myself out of bed each day. A few years ago I was on top of the world: a World Champion. Nobody remembers that though. My career will be defined by what you did to me. That night you robbed me of my legacy. I was a king among men... now I work a desk job at a fucking gym.

Storme says nothing, his mind racked by guilt as he sees the sadness in the eyes of Zachary.

Storme: I-I’m sorry...

Zachary: It’s the nature of the game; cut-throat - kill or be killed. What are you going to be remembered for? My only advice is for god’s sake, don’t let it be this.

Zachary motions to Storme’s mask-clad face and Steve responds with a single nod. Zachary nods himself as he turns to leave, hobbling out as slowly as he entered and leaving Storme alone with his thoughts again. Fade out.

-----

December 9th, 2010

Fade in. Steve Storme awakes suddenly to the creaking sound of the room’s door. He turns quickly to see a flash of vibrant red hair before this woman disappears into the corridor. Storme tries to leave his bed but due to lying down for so long, his legs aren’t ready for it so he stumbles and falls. When on the ground, he realises that he isn’t wearing his mask – somebody must have removed it. He glances round the room and sees it on his bed-side table, concluding the woman with the red hair must have done it. With a struggle, he pulls himself back onto his bed and tries to think who this woman could be. Fade out.

-----

December 10th, 2010

Fade in. Steve Storme is still in bed, checking through the inbox on his phone with the prosthetic mask across his face. The door opens and a tall figure dressed in black suit slips inside. The man has jet black hair, slicked backwards, and a slight smile on his pale face as he approaches Storme’s bed. The mask-clad wrestler spots a small brown paper package under the man’s arm.

Storme: Who are you?

The stranger chuckles a little, stood with hands clasped together.

???: We have spoken before, Steve – a few years ago.

Storme: Oh?

???: Does Ring of Glory mean anything to you?

Storme: Yeah, I won the championship there a couple times.

???: Indeed. Does the name Dante mean anything to you?

Storme: Vaguely. I think we were on different brands though...

Dante: Correct.

Storme: So, uh, what are you doing here?

Dante: The truth is I’ve been keeping track of you for a while.

Storme: What do you mean by that?

Dante: I haven’t been following you, Steve, I have better things to do.

Storme: I should hope so.

Dante: I’m just interested by you – no – fascinated. I find your whole story to be quite remarkable. I’ve watched your shoots interviews, I’ve read your book, but I wanted to meet you in flesh.

Storme: So what do you want – an autograph or something?

Dante laughs again, shaking his head from side to side.

Dante: No, actually I’ve got something to tell you... but it can wait. First, why don’t you open your Christmas present? I know it’s early but I thought you’d need cheering up.

Storme takes the brown package from Dante and cautiously opens it. Inside is a cellophane bag filled with white powder. Beneath his mask, Storme smiles just a little – for the first time in days.

Storme: Thanks...

Dante: No problem. There’s more of that back at my place.

Storme: You’re a dealer now, huh?

Dante: I share my drugs with friends.

Storme: Oh we’re friends now?

Dante: I don’t see why not. You could do with a friend.

Storme: I have plenty of “friends” already.

Dante: Exactly. “Friends”. How many times has Krash called you since End of Days?

Storme: He hasn’t.

Dante: So like I said, you could do with a friend – especially one that can provide you with your favourite things.

Storme: Usually anybody that wants to be my friend has an ulterior motive. What do you want from me, Dante? A way back into the business?

Dante: No, I just want to hang out. I’ve got a big apartment in Brooklyn that I share with a couple cute girls. Maybe you can come over sometime – I’ve got more than just coke.

Storme: Maybe.

Dante: Until then, why don’t you enjoy your present?

Storme: I’ll wait until you’re gone.

Dante shrugs and then takes a few paces towards the exit.

Dante: Well then I think it’s time I take my leave. I’ll see you around.

Storme nods in response and Dante’s off into the corridor, the door gently closing. Steve takes a few moments to reflect upon that unusual meeting before turning to his present. He tears the cellophane bag open, carefully pours some of the contents onto his bed-side table and then removes his mask. Wanting a quick fix before interrupted, Storme doesn’t bother making lines and just dips his nose straight into the powder. Several big snorts later and he’s sprawled back on his bed, eyes drifting shut.

When they open, Storme is stood in a void of total blackness. Then a single white spotlight flickers on to reveal he’s now clad in the prosthetic mask and wearing a stylish black slim-fit suit.

Storme: I’ve only been back a couple weeks and already I’m starting to miss my hospital bed. Why? Well I only had to put up with one pathetic ignoramus – the doctor. It’s a different story here. Most of you reprobates make me want to punch a wall. Hell, I can barely stand my own tag team partner – but I know he’s got my back. When I was in hospital, Alyster Black called me every single day without fail. Did I want to talk to him? Hell no, I never picked up and I never called him back.

Well, at least not until the night of 1.2. Black had shown his loyalty and so I knew he would be the perfect choice to launch my counter strike with. See, I’m a smart fighter; I know that even someone of my calibre can’t bring down a whole group by himself. Everyone needs an ally, somebody to watch their back – especially when at the top. Once you reach the upper echelon, all the lowlifes want to drag you back down to their level. They say “most young kings get their head cut off” – I’m the exception to the rule.

It’s been over three years now and I’m still ruling with an iron fist. It doesn’t matter who has what belt because I transcend championships. That furry piece of shit can claim to be the best on Bloodsport but ANYONE with sense knows otherwise. I’ve proved my worth time and time again. I’ve beaten everyone in this industry that’s ever been relevant and even more that aren’t. Speaking of irrelevant, me and Black are facing several punks at High Stakes with the chance to be the first CAW Tag Team Champions.

The opponents are weak; I see the fear in their eyes. They may boldly proclaim their superiority but deep down inside, they don’t believe in themselves. They know that they’ve been mismatched against a monster, a force that they’re incapable of conquering. I’m just tired of hearing the same recycled lines from simpletons that shouldn’t be setting up the ring, let alone fighting in it.

The Bloodhounds. What’s the point of this little partnership again? It seems to me like Eric Logan just wants someone to carry his bags and swallow his spunk. Meanwhile Horatio Gates is awestruck because he gets to play water boy to a former CGS World Heavyweight Champion. That’s cool and all but I won that belt FIVE times. So what does that make Logan? One fifth of the man I am? That’s giving that loser too much praise. Regardless, if the drugs don’t kill him then I damn sure will.

The rest of these minnows are all the same. Sure, they may differ in specifics but they all have the common theme of self-entitlement to things they don’t deserve. Be it respect, championships or whatever else massages their over-inflated egos. I resent naming these kids in my promos; I don’t want to give them a single minute of fame – especially when they’ll use it to spew the same bullshit. Will they make good on their promises? There’s more chance of Aesha keeping her legs closed when Dashy comes calling.

The truth is that none of N.M.E.’s opponents deserve to even be in this match. The Bloodhounds failed at the first hurdle, losing to a thrown-together team with no experience whatsoever. So logically, the rest of the tandems in this gauntlet will be more of a challenge despite consisting of has-beens, no-hopers and never-wills. Listen. I don’t take any of you seriously. I don’t view any of you as a threat. Even you Logan, I’m not impressed by your transitional title reigns. You want my respect? Of course you do – I’m the greatest of all-time. So earn it or at least die trying.

Happy New Year, motherfuckers. Just know your days are numbered.

Fade out.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes   Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:28 am

Alyster Black Presents: Ch. IV

Legend

italics = Alyster's thoughts
bold = actions/descriptions
red = Alyster's dialog

The scene opens in the bedroom of Alyster Black where Alyster is sleeping unmasked in his bed, his body is covered by an assortment of blankets and his head is surrounded by soft comfortable pillows. The alarm clock on the bedside table next to the bed reads 7:29 am. When it flips to 7:30 the alarm goes off, playing some soft easygoing music. Alyster smiles to himself and turns over. He extends his arm and plays around with the surface of the alarm for a few seconds before turning it off. Alyster then sits up in his bed, extends his arms and yawns; he is wearing a bright blue pyjama top. The door to Alyster’s bedroom opens and a strange older woman walks through the door.

Woman: Ally honey, good to see that you’re finally awake. Come on now breakfast is ready and the children are eager to open Christmas presents. We can’t start without you.

Alyster: Okay mom, I’ll be out in a sec.

Alyster’s mom: I love you dear.

Alyster: Love you too mom.

Alyster’s mother smiles and backs out of the room, softly closing the door as she goes. Alyster pushes his blankets to the side then swings his legs over the side of the bed. He slips his feet into a pair of slippers then opens the top draw of his bedside table. Inside it is his mask which has been modified for the Christmas season. Instead of Alyster’s usual mask is one depicting a round yellow smiley face with a Christmas hat sowed on. Alyster smiles a big cheesy grin and puts his mask on. He then stands up and stretches a little bit before exiting his room. Alyster walks down a long hallway lined with another 4 rooms (3 bedrooms and a bathroom). Alyster gets to the end of the hall and walks into the dining area where a bunch of strange people are sitting at the table waiting for him so they can eat breakfast.

All of the people: Ally!

Alyster: Merry Christmas everyone.

The three kids sitting at the table (all aged from 5-9) get out of their chairs and charge at Alyster. They all grab him around the waist and hug him tight telling him how much they love their “uncle”. Alyster’s pregnant sister tells the kids to return to their seats. Alyster then sits down at the head of the table, his mother hands him a plate of hot bacon and eggs before sitting down next to the man we can assume is Alyster’s father at the other end of the table. Everyone begins chatting to each other, except for Alyster who feels a strange feeling in the pit of his chest, like he doesn’t belong or that somehow none of this is “right”. Alyster was quick to dismiss these feelings when his brother in law began talking to him.

Manu “Justice” Soldier: Alyster man how excited are you for High Stakes where we will be teaming with each other in a tag team title match against that team None More Evil, Steve Storme and Psycho Dragon?

Alyster: Brother in law, I am very excited for this match. Hopefully we can both win our first titles ever in our wrestling careers.

Manu: And maybe you can get revenge on Steve Storme for defeating you ever so decisively those four times, and calling you a hack and an overly happy idiot.

Alyster: Man that Steve Storme makes me mad. And depressed...I wish I was on the other side of Steve’s aggression...

Manu: Aww you look sad Alyster. You know what will cheer you up? Opening a present. Come on kids why don’t one of you get uncle Alyster one of his presents so he can open it.

At once all three of Alyster’s nieces and nephew leave their seats and charge towards the Christmas tree in the corner of the room. They argue of which present to give to their uncle before deciding on one and bringing it to him. They hand Alyster the present and he opens it. He frowns at the sight of it, a CAW Rivalries Series package which includes a Steve Storme action figure sculpted to depict Storme as the dominate (jerk) hero and Alyster Black, cheaply crafted and only painted in two colours. Included in the pack is a card which has the stats of their last 4 matches against each other, the last of which is highlighted and reads “3.9 seconds.” Alyster then manages to force a smile at his family before blacking out.

The scene opens again in the dead of the night, Alyster is hanging from a noose dead with a suicide note attached to his chest. On the cover reads “Next time someone calls you on your bullshit act on it and strive to improve. Don’t slack off and become the failure that I was”.

Alyster: AHHH! What the fuck?!

Alyster wakes up from his dream and looks at his alarm clock.

5:24 AM

Alyster: Goddamn that was a surreal dream. Fuck...

FADE2BLACK

The scene opens backstage at High Stakes hours before the event is to take place. Alyster Black is standing in the interview area, in front of a Combat Arts & Wrestling banner wearing a formal black suit and his usual mask. Mr. Black has a straight posture; his hands rest neatly on his stomach crossed over one another, his head is tilted slightly down to the floor and the tassels on his mask fall over his left shoulder. Alyster starts swaying back and forth then looks up at the camera.

Alyster: A couple of nights ago I had a nightmare which opened my eyes to just how good I have it at the moment. How great my life is compared to what it could have been, if I wasn’t as evil as I am today. If life went a little differently I could be tied down to a family, have boring friends and have no success in this industry in which I thrive in. If I had not listened to Steve Storme when he said to me that I was a nobody, I had no talent and that I would never amount to anything. Let’s just say that life would really suck for me and I plan to make the most of what I have right now which is the CAW Tag Team Titles. I must say that despite our differences it was nice of Scarlett to introduce a set of tag team titles into CAW and pretty much hand them to myself and Storme on a silver platter. I mean look at our competition, a couple of thrown together tag teams and Eric Logan. Hehehehe...In case you need it spelt out for you I just took a shot at Horatio Gates. Of all the people involved in this match Horatio has to be in the bottom three in terms of skill. Logan on the other hand is maybe in the top three, miles behind myself and Storme but still the top three. That’s what I like about the Bloodhounds, they have the perfect mix of skills and lack off skills that balances out into general suckiness. It’s a shame that they’re the only other legit tag team in this match cause they’re more than likely going to be the only ones who pursue the titles after me and Storme win them. Honestly easy title defences don’t exactly make a tag team division look great, but then again dominate champions like N.M.E would make any division look top notch.

Alyster smiles to himself under his mask then puts his hands in his jacket’s pockets.

Alyster: You may be wondering why I’m wearing a suit. It symbolic for what’s to come tonight. See I only wear suites on one very special occasion. Funerals. Tonight marks the death of what could have been. The death of a competitive tag team division in CAW. Cause let’s face it. So long as me and Storme can put up with each other and put our differences aside to work together, there is absolutely no one who can end what should be a long and healthy reign of dominance over CAW.

Alyster drops his arms to his side then tilts his head to the left making the tassels of his mask slide off his shoulder.

Alyster: Anyway what I’m trying to say is that in a few hours N.M.E are going to become the first ever tag team champions in the world. Doesn’t matter how much me and Storme dislike each other at the moment, we’re still two of the very best that CAW has to offer and nobody can keep up with us once we get into that ring and tear the house down.

END RP

Note: This was going to be a lot longer and way better than it turned out but I kept putting it off until too late and I have to post it now otherwise I would no-show. Sorry Alex.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes   Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:37 am

A/N: Godamnit, I hate writer’s block. But a semi-good RP is better than no RP. Sorry guys.

----

Our scene opens to the industrial grey backstage hallways of CAW, the hanging fluorescent lights illuminating the hallways, as the camera panned slowly to the left to reveal a red backdrop behind the man known to the wrestling world as Krash. Dressed in black jeans, red sneakers, and a lavender unbuttoned short-sleeve jacket over a basic white T, he nodded once at the camera, grinning.

“Hey, CAW.” He said, and waved at the camera. “Number one contender to the Ultraviolent title, Krash, here giving you a decent promo to spread some sunshine into your otherwise grey lives.” Krash clapped his hands, and the TV screen behind him fizzled to life. “What happens when Sonic the Hedgehog gets drunk one night…”

Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes 129007574562961584

“… and wakes up next to an equally drunk Pikachu?”

Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes Drunk-obese-pikachu

“One of three things, my friends. One: The start of a horrible new sitcom,
Two: The next Lady Gaga fashion choice, or
Three: Sonichu.

Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes Issuezero

“It’s quite horrible, isn’t it?”
Krash noted. “Oh yes, it kinda makes me glad I wasn’t a fan of either Sonic or Pokémon. Must’ve been the only person in the world who didn’t like either. I… I’m sorry, I don’t know what to say. Words cannot accurately describe what Sonichu is. The closest thing would be something along the lines of ‘The Mentally-Challenged Offspring of a Sonic/Pikachu One Night Stand, as told by Christian Weston Chandler.’ Zap to the extreme, indeed.”

Krash’s monologue was quite suddenly interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing, to the tune of Story Of The Year’s Never Let It Go. Surprised, he looked around for the source of the sound, finally finding his phone in his pocket. He checked the caller ID, and his eyebrows shot up in surprise.

“Uh, we’ll have to postphone this promo.” He mumbled, somewhat stunned. “Til next time, I’m Krash, I’ll see you later…” He said, kinda dazed, and the screen promptly cut to black as he answered the call.
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes   Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:51 am

Comeback Season: Part 1

When I leave this whole wrestling business I want people to remember me as one of the best Mexican Wrestlers to make it to the big leagues. When the little wrestling nerds go on their forums and make their topics about the best Mexican wrestlers to wrestle in the U.S. I want them to mention my name alongside the names of Eddie Guerrero, Rey Misterio Jr., and Dos Caras.

I don't want people to remember me as some "jobber" who basically was a stepping stone for anyone that wanted to take the next step in their career as a wrestler. I don't want people to remember me as the racist Mexican gang member who couldn't back his shit up when it came down to it. If I retired today I'd be retired for all that shit.

About two weeks ago, as I was sitting in my apartment (yea I said apartment because working for CAW thats all I can afford) thinking about why I got jumped by my own Latin King brothers and about what the one who pulled the gun on me said, I started to realize that everything he said was completely on point. I deserved to get my ass beat and get set up because as a Latin King member I was slipping and was breaking all the rules that I learned before I became an official member.

I need to get back to my roots like I said before and need to start over and work my way back up to being the man I used to be before I got into all of this wrestling shit.

I need to find Andrés Cesar Pineda and I cant find him here in New York. I'm going back to Chicago.

-- iGo Electrico
Cesar Pineda

The scene opens with Cesar Pineda sitting in a Black Four Door 2008 F150 Truck looking out the window towards a cold lonely cemetery filled with tombstones and crypts. Pineda looks and sees a woman sitting at a grave crying and smiling as she moves her hands around the name engraving. He sits and thinks about what that woman must be filling, sitting at the grave of someone who she lost most likely to soon considering the City that their in.

Pineda's thoughts are interrupted by the "coo" coming from the back seat of the F150. He looks back and smiles at a baby boy, who resembles a younger him, and opens his door before opening the back door to the truck and picking up the little boy from out of the car seat and standing out in the cold brisk air of Chicago.

Pineda wears an all black button down shirt tucked into some all black chinos pants, and Armani eXchange belt on with a black fleece jacket over it. Pineda locks the trucks doors and carries the little boy up a hill walking past numerous tombstones with flowers on them and covered in fresh dirt. Pineda reaches in his pocket and puts on a pair of Armani Sunglasses as he continues to carry the little boy past the graves until they arrive at a grave with a tombstone with Antonio D Pineda 1962-2000, father, brother, Inca. AMLKN engraved into it.

Cesar sits down and places the little boy in his lap as he traces the name written on the grave with his fingers. The baby boy sits in his lap and looks around smiling not knowing were he is. Cesar looks down at the baby boy and smiles before giving him a kiss on his head.

Cesar- It's starting to seem like the only time that I come and see you is when something bad happens to me or I get to place in my life were I can't talk to anybody else but you. I think it's funny that I come to talk to you even though your not here with us anymore. *Pineda crosses himself*

Shit hasn't been right since they took you away from us, especially for me. I've developed a little bit of a habit over the past couple of years of taking anti-depressants to help me deal with shit that goes on my life. I know you wouldn't have wanted me to start using all this shit but I've never really listened to everything you've told me not to do even though I should have. I mean I joined the Latin Kings even though you told me, Ivan, and Marcos not to. *Pineda laughs a little bit to him self before continuing*

So ummm.... yea I'm still doing this wrestling shit and now I work for this little company called Combat Arts and Wrestling. I don't make shit working for the company but the atmosphere backstage is good and I don't have to deal with any of the political bull shit that I deal with in Takedown. Oh yea I signed a little contract extension with Takedown even though the last time I talked to you, I told you I was done.

But anyways, in CAW I'm gona be fighting at the next Pay-Per-View called High Stakes for a shot at Pure Wrestling Championship. I face this clown Butcha Yafi and this no body that calls himself "Manu Soldier". Usually before a pay-per-view I'm nervous as hell thinking about am I gona win am I gona lose. What's the weakness of my opponents and all that bull shit but for this pay-per-view I don't feel like that. I'm calm as hell going into this one not caring if I win or lose you know? It could be these anti-depressants I'm taking though I'm not sure.

Your probably wondering who this little guy is here sitting in my lap. This is your grandson Christiano. We call him Chris for short though and yea he's mine. He's about 9 months now and is probably the only thing that I can honestly say that I'm proud I did. I made a kid but it came with some consequences as usual because his mom is my boy Eric's younger sister Carmen. We've been messing around for a while and when I found out that I got her pregnant I was excited and scared at the same time because for one I'm only 23 im not ready for a kid and I didn't know what this was gona do to me and Eric's friendship.

If I heard that my best friend was secretly fucking my sister and still fucking other girls I would be ready to kill him. I don't know how I'm gona tell him because I still haven't told ma or Marcos. The only person who knows is Ivan and he keeps pressuring me to tell everybody but I aint ready. I don't know when I'll be ready but when I am I'll face all of the consequences that come with it.

Pops I'm asking you to be with me for real at High Stakes because I'm going to need you there with me to make it through all of this shit. I love you man and I'll be back to talk to you soon.

Pineda kisses his index and middle finger and touches the grave before standing up with his soon and walking away as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Dark Match Wrestler
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes   Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Will The Real 'Ice Cold' Please Stand Up?

'Ice Cold' Chris Williams is seen sitting on the edge of his bed. He has just woken up and he yawns. He then gets up and is already dressed for the day with his black army pants and a white wife beater. The window of his apartment is wide open. On the floor, there are multiple cans of beer - Chris just kicks them out of his way nonchalantly as he walks out of his room. He enters the only other room in the house, which is his living room, and also his kitchen and dining room. In this room, there's a small fridge in the corner and in the center of the room, a couch is facing a TV on a stand. The apartment appears to be seriously under decorated: the only thing hanging on the wall is a cordless phone. Chris grabs it and starts dialing a number. He finds the remote control on the floor and attempts to turn on the TV while he waits for someone to pick up, but to no avail as the TV doesn't turn on.

Chris Williams
Uhm hello, yes, this is Chris Williams.

Chris Williams tosses the TV remote behind his back and then lays down on the couch. He finds a bottle of water on the floor and opens it up.

Chris Williams
I'd like to schedule an interview for my match at the PPV.

Chris Williams starts to drink the water and when he hears something he doesn't like from the other end of the line, he spits out the water and sits up instantaneously.

Chris Williams
Well I don't give a fuck if it's your job or not to schedule interviews you find the mother fucker who is and tell them that Chris Williams wants a fucken interview.

Chris Williams stands up and starts pacing back and forth in his multipurpose room. He then goes to the TV and presses the power button. The news comes on.

Chris Williams
I don't care who you are. I don't give a damn if you are the third cousin twice removed of Black Dagger, you get me a fucken interview set up.

Chris Williams hangs up and shakes his head in disgust.

Chris Williams
Fucken janitors with their attitudes.

Chris Williams looks at the water bottle and then downs all the water left. He walks over to the couch, and puts his hand inside, looking for something but instead, pulls out a jacket. He stares at it for a second wondering how it got in there and tosses it on the floor. He then looks around and realizes what he was looking for is on top of the television. He picks up the car keys from the top of the tv and kicks the side of the tv lightly, making the tv turn off. Chris Williams shrugs and walks out of the house.

Later that very same day!!

Chris Williams is seen getting out of his car. He slams the door shut behind him. He's walking through the parking lot until he gets to a door. He opens it up and many wrestlers from CAW are seen walking around the arena. Chris isn't sure where to go to get an interview. He doesn't even know who the interviewers are in the company. He calmly walks down the hallway, and he smiles as a brown-haired girl walks past him. Chris Williams grins at the girl, and puts on a high pitched voice to greet her.

Chris Williams
Hi cutie!

Chris Williams is showing a side to himself that he has never shown before: a whimsical side that doesn't seem as up tight as the 'Ice Cold' persona he's been displaying. He cups his hand into binoculars to stare at the girl's ass. Just then someone working backstage walks up to him, and Chris puts the binoculars in front of him.

Chris Williams
You gotta check this out.

Random Dude
That's my daughter!

Chris Williams
Congrats!

Chris Williams pats the guy on the back really hard and smiles and keeps walking. The dude can be seen arguing with someone backstage and he is clearly upset. Chris Williams turns the corner and sees two director style chairs set up with a gorgeous woman sitting in one. Chris is thinking she looks foreign but not sure where from. He walks up to her slowly.

Chris Williams
Buongiorno ragazze, come sta Lei?

Rebecca Kutzushka laughs at the attempt but smiles at him.

Rebecca
I'm sorry, but I speak Russian, not Italian. Anyway hello Chris, I'm the interviewer for the Bloodsport division.

A camera man walks up to film the set now that Chris Williams has arrived.

Chris Williams pulls the camera man to the side.

Chris Williams
Can we get a guy or someone I can take seriously to interview me.

Camera Man
This is all we got.

Chris Williams
Shit...

Chris Williams turns around and smiles at Rebecca. He then walks over to the chair, and before they start filming, he pulls his chair closer to hers.

Chris Williams
So have you ever seen the movie Elektra?

Rebecca
Nope.

Chris Williams shrugs and then starts to lean back and puts one leg resting on the floor and the other propped up on the legs of the chair. The camera man signals that he is rolling and to start the interview.

Rebecca
Hello, I am backstage at tonight's house show with Chris Williams. He recently came in second place in a tournament in the Bloodsport division and will now face Howard Shaw at the PPV sunday.

Chris Williams
Thanks for the generic introduction.

Rebecca looks at him inquisitively, she isn't sure what the word generic means so she just smiles flirtatiously at Chris Williams.

Rebecca
You're welcome. Now, what do you think of your opponent?

Chris Williams
To be honest, I beat this bitch already. And because he's such a pussy he had to ruin my second match. It's not my fault he wasn't good enough to make it further.

Chris Williams then changes his tone and begins to speak very sarcastically.

Chris Williams
Thank God, that CAW is so fair and lets me face him again. Instead of making a triple threat for the title like I deserve. Some fucked up people running this place. I think I used to supply them drugs. I wonder if they are fiending for it now...

Rebecca
You used to push drugs?

Chris Williams
Did you not see my last promo?

Rebecca
Porno?

Chris Williams
Nevermind, yes I used to push drugs.

Rebecca looks through her notes because she is slightly lost. She reads off the card.

Rebecca
So how do you feel about not being placed into the Ultraviolent Championship Match with Krash and Sonichu?

Chris Williams
I already said it was bullshit. To be honest, I'm fucken better than both of those jokes. And if anyone thinks that match is any good, imagine how much better it would be with a hardcore bastard like myself in there. I blame Howard Shaw completely for why I'm not in that match though. I would easily be walking out of High Stakes with the championship belt around my waste. Those two fucking losers are garbage in the ring. And not even the good kind that you can use as a weapon. They are fucking worthless pieces of shit. So at High Stakes I'll make sure that Howard Shaw suffers. He'll learn that he shouldn't step into the ring with me or interfere in any of my matches ever again.

Rebecca
Do you think I'm sexy?

Chris Williams
Of course, but what's that gotta do with anything?

Rebecca then looks at Chris Williams and begins to smile at him.

Chris Williams
You look pretty uncomfortable, come sit on my lap to finish this interview.

Rebecca stands up and walks over to him slowly. She bends over in front of him and Chris Williams slowly starts to slide his chair away. She doesn't turn around as she begins to sit down. As Chris Williams moved the chair out of the way, she falls directly on her ass.

Chris Williams
Damn Rebecca have some self esteem. Get your sorry ass off the floor.

Rebecca starts cursing in Russian and Chris Williams stands up and helps her up. He starts to pull her closer to him.

Chris Williams
I'm sorry baby. I was just joking around.

Rebecca
It's okay.

Rebecca is smiling at him again.

Chris Williams
Here let's go to my secret private locker room. I have something I want to show you.

Chris Williams leads her to a door near the interview set. They are still being filmed. Chris Williams opens the door pushing it in and holds it open for her. As she walks past, he slaps her on the ass and she laughs. Then Chris Williams pulls the door shut and uses a nearby mop to keep the door shut. Rebecca can be heard screaming from the inside and pounding on the door.

Chris Williams
Some whores need to learn how to read.

He points to the sign above the door and it says janitor's closet.

Chris Williams smiles at the camera.

Chris Williams
It's time to start the real show.

The camera man follows Chris Williams as he walks towards the ring. Backstage, he's giving everyone high fives and he's really psyched up. He finds the curtain and as he walks through, 'Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It' by Ice Cube comes on. Chris Williams smiles as the crowd cheers for him. He walks over to the crowd and starts giving them high fives as he walks to the ring. He walks to the announcer and takes a microphone. Chris Williams climbs into the ring.

Chris Williams
It feels so good to be in the ring and to be here with the fans. Now I know I wasn't scheduled for a match tonight but I wanted to speak to everyone about my upcoming match at the pay per view High Stakes. I will be taking on Howard Shaw. A man whom I've already defeated, in fact very recently. If you were betting on me to win the match you wouldn't make that much profit. The odds are definitely in my favor. You know what else? I'm feeling good. I got this feeling that nothing can stop me. I know I come off as extremely serious sometimes. But tonight I wanted to show everyone that I can be relaxed and chill too. Everyone should get to know the real me. That's what I hope to do for all my fans every week on CAW.

Chris Williams takes out a cigar and lights it in the middle of the ring.

Chris Williams
Despite my lack of belief of competence in the people who book matches for CAW I believe this is one great wrestling company just based on the competition. I mean in the Bloodsport division not the pussies who make high school wrestling seem more dangerous division.

Chris Williams takes a few drags of the cigar and smiles as he walks around the ring.

Chris Williams
We do have this dumb ass Howard Shaw though. I mean I said I was going to beat him. Then I beat him. Then he makes me lose my match. The fuck is up with that? To be honest, I still don't know shit about the dude. Except for I know a few dozen ways I can kick his ass. But I wanted to get to know the real him. So I googled him trying to find some videos. All I could find was some shit about Anna Howard Shaw who helped women get the right to vote in the United States, not much help there. So I decided to just call CAW officials and see if I can get an interview set up here tonight for all the fans. Howard Shaw texted me this morning and he told me he would definitely be here. So get me some chairs!

Chris Williams leans on the ropes and continues to smoke his cigar as the ref that is there and the announcer set up a couple of chairs in the ring. Chris Williams looks at the entrance ramp.

Chris Williams
Alright Howard Shaw we are ready for you. Bring your ass down to the ring.

Chris Williams waits and continues to smoke the cigar. Just then, Dignity by Bullet for my Valentine begins to play over the speakers. The fans begin to boo until a man who is 7 foot 5 walks out from behind the curtains. Chris Williams still has the cigar in his mouth but his jaw drops at the sight of the giant slowly walking to the ring and the cigar falls to the floor. He kicks it out of the ring and a worried ref quickly stomps it out before it can burn any of the fans. The giant makes it to the ring and climbs in over the top rope.

Chris Williams
Hello Howard Shaw, you certainly are a lot taller than the last time I saw you.

Giant Howard Shaw
I've been eating my vitamins.

Chris Williams
Well I want to know why you screwed me over in my match against Krash.

Giant Howard Shaw
I was sad that I had nobody to play with.

Chris Williams
You know what, it's okay. Here take a seat right over here.

Chris Williams lets the giant sit down on the seat. Then, Chris Williams pulls the other chair over closer to him as the giant has his face in his hands crying. Chris Williams lifts up the chair and slams it over the giant's head with great force. The giant Howard Shaw stands up and looks really mad.

Giant Howard Shaw
You said you weren't gonna hit me!

Chris Williams starts to panic so he shoves the chair into the mid section of the beast man. When he's bent over in pain Chris hits him over the head with the chair a second time. Then Chris Williams guides him in-between the ropes and down to the floor. The giant pretending to be Howard Shaw is knocked out cold and the referee goes to his aid. Chris Williams then picks up the microphone again.

Chris Williams
I dunno, I ordered a midget and I got a giant. I figure'd if he's towering over me I should kick his ass. And since that last segment was pretty crappy, which I figure'd it might be, I got my man DJ RipZ in the back. I figure'd I'd spit one rap for the crowd.

Chris Williams kicks the chairs out of the ring as his DJ begins to play an instrumental. Chris Williams starts to bob his head and rhyme to it slowly.

Chris Williams
Chris Williams here yo at the house show.
I'm a take my words and spit em slow.
So y'all can hear my ice cold flow.
As I take you through a lyrical battle in mind.
This is the type of shit you will never find,
nowhere in the mixtape of a up and comer.
I've mowed down victims like a hummer,
driven on the sidewalk in New York City.
All the bitches will say I'm pretty.
That doesn't give me a reason to perform shitty.
I gotta stay on my toes, and show da hoes.
Just how it goes. Switchen flows and the drop of a beat.

As he says that the DJ switches the beat and Chris Williams begins to rhyme much faster.

Chris Williams
Kicken everyone's asses out on the street.
I'm what you call an elite. One who will never admit defeat.
Howard Shaw, I predicted my victory last week.
Just gave the fans a sneak peak, by kicken that dude's ass!

Chris Williams points at the giant man walking back up the entrance ramp who's flipping him off.

Chris Williams
You cannot compare to me.
I'm everything you wish to be.
But this is something I do willingly.
Poundin fake pussies into the ground.
Till there's nothing left to be found.
Beat till you're fucken delirious.
Howard Shaw, bitch I don't take you serious.
You ain't on my level, now you went and made me furious.
I'm gonna have to put an end to your existance.
I'm the dude that's going the fucken distance.
I'm so cold, yet I still spit that fire.
After High Stakes, you'll be lookin like Kanye when he was spittin through the wire!

The crowd goes crazy as 'Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It' begins to play again. Chris tosses the microphone behind his back, and goes through the middle ropes to get out of the ring. He then begins to give all the fans high fives again as he leaves the ring. He walks up the entrance ramp and back through the curtains. He meets up with the camera man again backstage.

Chris Williams
Oh shit, I almost forgot. Yo, come with me.

Chris Williams walks him back over to where he was being interviewed before. There's not much left there as everything was cleaned up. He walks over to the door where Rebecca was locked in, but the mop that he used to lock her in is now on the floor. He opens the door and a man covers his face as Rebecca is seen on her knees. Luckily enough the shot is censored by a well placed jacket hanging on a hook. Chris Williams shuts the door.

Chris Williams
Was that the fucken janitor?
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes   Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Sonichu in CAW Special Issue: A Clockwork CWCville Part 1

Night: The road to CWCville

A car could be seen racing down the road, roaring past anybody unfortunate enough to come across it. It rammed past cars, sending them careening off into the gutters, and caused plenty of chaos. Driving it was a man in white, wearing a black bowl hat and a sun-like tattoo around his right eye. His buddies, dressed in the same anarchic fashion, were roaring in carnivorous delight, howling over each car or citizen that was injured. The driver stared directly at what was in front of him, a dystopia city much like the streets he had walked around in... CWCville.

???'s Narration
"It was a flip dark chill winter that made you shiver in your boots, that is I, Alex, and my three droogs. We were off to do the evening in a little of the old, ultra-violence on a town called, CWCville, as in 'Quickville'. It gave us all a good feeling in our guttywuts to tolchock some malchicks, and some fellow malchicks offered us some grand money to bash in a certain chelloveck, called 'Christian Weston Chandler' along with his strange furry friend, 'Sonichu'. But oh my brothers, even I felt what they called a gut feeling about this, like there was something about to skivvy into your boots. Little did we young malchicks know that we were going into the night of our lives...."

The car raced forth, right into the town....

Night: CWCville

The streets were full of the latest Sony LCD TVs broadcasting the likes of CAW (mainly cut up CAW tapes so it only glamorized Sonichu) and the mayor's egocentric rants, with all the humans and Sonichus watching like mindless drones. The mindless public watched in awe as the fat, raving-mad manchild known as Christian Weston Chandler bounced around his office like a retarded kangaroo on crack while wearing an abomination of a blue Sonichu costume. What classified as 'so-bad-it's-good' entertainment to internet trolls was a hypnotic masterpiece to the brainwashed masses of CWCville. If they were to ever think for themselves... would they reject CWC and Sonichu, or continue worshipping the moron?

It was like they needed a revolution. A new leader. But for now, they watched the manchild's latest antic, revolving around Sonichu's next match, an important title defense against a CAW wrestler. It was a very special occasion in CWCville, as the defender of justice and the Father's greatest creation, Sonichu, would battle it out with a man known only as Krash. So CWC, in all his wisdom, decided to start ranting about Krash, putting all the attention on him instead. Because, you know, that's how everything's done!

The poor PSEye filmed Chris shouting at the camera now, his greasy face filling the entire frame.

CWC
"So you see, Krash should juss go... crash into a tree or something, because that's all he can do. He is nothing compared to my Sonichu, and he is also a liar and a phony who's tryin to take CWCville's reputation. And you know who does that to our glorious town? That's right, the trolls. The trolls with their pickles, and their niggo friends who I think should all be thrown into CWCville jail for trying to ruin our fine establishment... because they are not STRAIGHT!"

Quick as lightning (no pun intended) CWC already burst into rage, screaming at the camera in front of him.

CWC
"THOSE GODDAMN TROLLS, GETTING INTO THAT CDW-CAW AND CALLING THE SHOTS AGAINST SONICHU! KRASH KNOWS CLYDE CASH! HE AND HIS AGENDA AGAINST SONICHU AND ALL THAT IS TRUE AND HONEST MAKES ME WANNA... GRRRRRRRAAAAAGH!"

He screamed right at the camera, a true case of tard rage. Sonichu quickly raced to his side, looking rather apologetic with the Ultraviolent title belt around his shoulder.

Sonichu
"Father, is there something wrong? Did those slanderous trolls hurt you again?"

CWC
"Krash is a troll! He is a liar and a cheat, and I want to strangle him! UUUUURRRRGH!"

Sonichu panicked, and quickly ran around CWC's room, setting up the PS3 and handing him the controller.

Sonichu
"Here Father, here's the PS3! Those trolls won't get you there!"

Meanwhile, as CWC screamed, Alex and his droogs had already infiltrated the CWCville hall. Allison Amber, the secretary, thought she saw some white-clad young men, but decided to ignore it... hopefully they were trolls who managed to sneak into the manchild's mayor hall and piss him off big time. That was always fun to watch.

As Alex approached, the young lad thought he heard something akin to a child screaming. His eyebrow raised, and he knocked on the door. Sonichu went to get the door, and Alex's eyes widened slightly at seeing some yellow hedgehog with the tail of a mousey creature he remembered from some children's computer game.

Dim
"Hey, who the fu-"

Alex quickly whacked him on the kneecap with his stick, then glanced at Sonichu.

Alex
"There's been an accident, my brother, and we need to use the telephone, quick! It's an emergency!"

Sonichu looked convinced, but CWC, too lazy to get the telephone, said without looking from the PS3....

CWC
"Well maybe you should go find another phone? I am rather busy at the moment."

The three droogs looked at each other, confused. Was this guy aware of their tricks, or at least wasn't trustworthy? However. Alex knew full well that he was busy doing something else, and in fact was quite a fool.

Alex's Narration
"As I looked at the fat little man sat down on his chair, dilly-dalling with his computer games, I realized that this was not an ordinary chelloveck. Was he the famed 'Christian Weston Chandler' that these malchicks wanted me to kick in? Well, it was a chance at the old ultra-violence, so why not? Besides, there was nothing more but him and his silly TV images, so I decided to put a stop to this."

Alex
"Well, my brother, this isn't going to solve itself!"

He and the other droogs rushed through the door, cackling menacingly as they put their masks on and get ready for some fun. They pushed through the door, and started to trash the mayor's office, crackling in delight. Yet, CWC didn't seem to notice, or to even care since he had his PS3. Sonichu cowered in fear as the masked young men wrecked havoc and laughed.

Sonichu
"Ah, Father! A crazy guy in white is attacking us, we have to call the Chaotic Combo!"

CWC
"Would you be quiet, I am working on it!"

Suddenly, Alex kicked in the PS3, then Pete and George grabbed Chris and forced him down on the ground. Alex then took out two pickles, leading to CWC's face grimacing in horror and rage, juggled them in the air and began to ab-lid a song, famous to anyone who has a taste in culture other than being spoon-fed it from TV and video games. He raised one pickle, and he shoved it in Sonichu's mouth, forcing him to keep it in when he tried to spit it out while he danced around on his cane. Hell, it was a more entertaining sight then watching Chris do it.

Alex
"I'm singin' in the rain~"

He then kicked CWC in the gut, then put the pickle in his mouth, causing CWC to froth with rage. Sonichu moaned 'Father!' underneath the other pickle.

just singin' in the rain~"

Alex's leg then kicked CWC again, but all CWC was rage harder.

CWC
"You slanderous troll! Leave me and mah Sonichu alone!"

The others holding Sonichu also took turns in punching Sonichu in the gut, along with Alex as he tormented the autistic manchild. However, considering it was Chris, maybe Alex was doing something special anyways.

Alex
"What a glorious feelin'~"

Alex kicked CWC in the gut again, leading to another 'TROLL!' outburst. Alex moved over to Sonichu and drew out a knife, and Chris's eyes widened as Sonichu struggled underneath the duct tape.

"I'm happy again~ I'm laughin' at clouds~ so dark above~"

And now, the true hero emerged; Alex started to cut open Sonichu's costume, but before he could, Alex stopped, coming up with a better idea. Sonichu kicked at Alex, but the droog holding him down held him up so Alex could troll him some more. Alex then punched Sonichu in the gut... if he had become a pro wrestler, he probably would have solo'ed the entire CAW locker room.

"The sun's in my heart, and I'm ready for love, let the stormy clouds chase, everyone from the place."

Alex then used his knife to cut out the Sonichu Medallion from CWC's neck, and took out a lighter. Sonichu began to scream in horror and he started to kick out, but the droogs turned to ambush him violently, being the heroes they were. CWC looked rather horrified too, and looked to be almost pleading with Alex.

CWC
"Please, don't be such a meanie, I'm begging yo-"

Alex
"Come on with the rain~ I've a smile on my face~ I walk down the lane~ with a happy refrain~ Just singin',~ Singin' in the rain~"

Alex quickly kicked CWC in the gut again, and flicked his thumb against the lighter, lighting it. He then set the lit end on the clay medallion, and the flames spread as Alex grinned behind his mask. The righteous flames of troll justice licked at the medallion, crushing all of CWC's hopes and dreams for CWCville... the symbol of his power was disappearing before his eyes, engulfed in yellow evil. He was convinced fire was the troll's work.

Alex
"Viddy well my brother, viddy well."

As the medallion turned to ashes, CWC gritted his fangs, then Alex whacked him over the head with his staff. Then, Alex grinned to himself as he thought something up.

"This john was the mayor of this dump, right boys? We should just take over and treat the young malchicks and such to a good old horrorshow, right lads?"

The droogs agreed, and as they started to clear up and start spreading their influence on CWCville, the droogs threw CWC into CWCville Jail, where he would be ambushed by a bunch of niggos.

[Morning: CAW Locker Room]

After Alex and his droogs had dealt with the autistic manchild and his creepy mutant hedgehog creation, Sonichu had been sat on his chair for the last few hours, traumatized by what had happened. He stared at the floor, then at his belt, knowing that at home, his father was suffering in the hands of that troll.

Sonichu
"I failed Father... why didn't I use my zappin' powers to defeat that slanderous troll? He must have been hired by Mary Lee Walsh... but still, we would have been spared from the pickles... but I do know one cool and groovy thing. If I defeat them, I could defeat Alex and return CWCville to the way it was! If I don't then... Father... I swear... I will not go down... not before I ZAP TO THE EXTREME!!!"

After his match, what will Sonichu do next? Will he go back to CWCville in order to save it from Alex DeLarge, or will he slip and let CWCville become... A Clockwork CWCville?

PART ONE, END

(Sorry for the rush job, had things come up)
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes   Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:09 pm

And we're done. Thanks to all who RPed or let me know they wouldn't be RPing (Kayla and Cool Smark). It's disappointing to see the others produce nothing though - especially for title matches. Don't expect to get another one handed to you as easily as this one was...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes   Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes Empty

Back to top Go down

Combat Arts & Wrestling presents High Stakes
Page 1 of 1