Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1

Go down 
+7
Affzilla.
Kayla
I AM ROCCO
SEZ
Sykesy
Seth Skyfire
Storme
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Storme
The One
Storme

Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 239

The scene opens to a small but well-furnished office. A smiling Scarlett is sat behind the desk.

Scarlett: Welcome to the premiere of Combat Arts & Wrestling. Tonight, we have an exciting show featuring wrestlers plucked from the ashes of CGS, as well as brand new stars signed by yours truly to ensure a fresh product for everyone watching. We have two vacant titles - the Pure and Ultraviolent - which need to find themselves to worthy champions...

On the Olympian side of things, there will be three matches; two singles and one three-way. The two men who win their bout in the shortest amount of time will then face each other the following week one-on-one for the Pure Championship. Meanwhile, in the Bloodsport division, there will be two triple threat matches fought under typical Bloodsport rules - i.e. damn near anything goes. The winners will take each other on for the Ultraviolent strap in the main event of next weeks show.

We kick off CAW from the HSBC Arena in Buffalo, New York, with a Bloodsport division triple threat featuring Alyster Black - formally known as Wade Wilson - as well as newcomers Fallen Adonis and Manu Soldier. Then the Olympian division get a chance to shine as DXX legends return to the ring against the unproven Trevor Andrews and Indy sensation Seth Skyfire. Former CGS World Champion Eric Logan will be in battle with young Horatio Gates

"Colorful" characters like A-Zero, Butcha Yafi and the abomination Sonichu will fight in the second triple threat from the Bloodsport division. And then to finish off the first CAW TV show, we have Cesar Pineda vs Psycho Dragon for the first time. They've been trading insults online recently and now Pineda finally has a chance to shut the last CGS World Champion up. Can he do it though? We'll find out soon enough.

Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 from the HSBC Arena in Buffalo, New York

Triple Threat Match
Alyster Black vs Fallen Adonis vs Manu Soldier

Triple Threat Match
Rocco Ross vs Seth Skyfire vs Trevor Andrews

Singles Match
Eric Logan vs Horatio Gates

Triple Threat Match
A-Zero vs Butcha Yafi vs Sonichu

MAIN EVENT - Singles Match
Cesar Pineda vs Psycho Dragon

Plus: Scarlett announces division managers.

-----

Post your one RP in this thread, it is not for discussion or trash talking. The deadline is Saturday, the 11th at 9 PM UK time.
Back to top Go down
Seth Skyfire
Wrestling Fan
Seth Skyfire

PostSubject: The Debut.    Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:34 am

The scene opening with quite a large room with the look of a locker room. Bags flung to the side and a coat hanging up on the wall. The camera pans in on Seth Skyfire in street attire looking around throwing his last bag to the side with a smirk.

Seth: "Hmm.. Quite a sweet set up."

He smiles and notices a large television and his jaw drops and starts flicking through the channels. He fidgets with a few things touching everything and nods.

Seth: "So this is where I'll be from now on huh... I've had better but I've had worse. I like to get used to my surroundings. But the main concern is not the structure of the locker room but who is in the locker room it seems. "

He smirks looking towards the cameraman.

Seth: "Hey man, you gonna be my number one cameraman following me around always? Nah don't speak that's why I'm here."

The cameraman nods the frame as Seth continues to speak.

Seth: "Seth Skyfire is now in CAW. It feels good I'll admit and I can't wait to be in my first match and get in the action and set this arena on fire giving all you fans someone new to root for. I've been in many other federations and buisness but this place looks the real deal. "

He takes off his shirt and starts putting on his ring attire and finishing tightening his boots.

Seth: "Tonight I make my debut here in a triple threat match. Now I wouldn't call triple threats my speciality but I've won more than I've lost in them. I look for the opportunitys and I put my body on the line for all the fans. To be honest I do like to win and rank up the ladder of success but I also like to put on a show no matter what. Each time I hear a fan cheer I get stronger. I'm hardcore, brawling, high flying, the whole package. I'm taking on Rocco Ross and Trevor Andrews and I'll admit I've never even heard of these guys. But let me get one thing straight. They will get to know me. Very very well. I may be a fun guy backstage but I'm going to make a statement tonight in the ring. I will show my dominance and ability. I will show you why I have came to CAW, why I'm not some guy that will be thrown to the side oh no, I will be thrown to the top. I will take them all down and with the help of my fans and the help of my wrestling ability. I will be victorious."

He nods to the camera and cracks his neck to the side flicking his head back.

Seth: "I will Welcome my opponents to... Pain Personafied. "
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Eric Logan is in the center of the screen as the promo starts. He is seated on a stool wearing an "Eric Logan Blizzard" T-Shirt. He is in his wrestling tights with the CAW logo behind him. Logan looks down the barrel of the camera before talking.

"The Drug Ballad" Eric Logan
Three years I have been a Professional Wrestler. I have put three years into building a career and reputation and I thought I had done a pretty decent job. I am the only man to hold the CGS World and Carnage Championship and the CGS wrestling fans listed me the sixth greatest CGS wrestler of all-time even though I spent 8 months within those three years behind bars. When CGS was shut down two months ago, I was approached by scouts from CAW Wrestling. We came to a deal and I thought I would be used to me very best. You know, Eric Logan ... The ruthless, Hardcore, Violent, Infamous Icon. There are many words to describe me but each adjective screams "Hardcore". It has always been like that for me.

Eric Logan wipes his face with his hand before speaking

I am pissed because here I am in the Olympian Division with some Pure Wrestling guys who belong in Amateur Wrestling and not professional wrestling. It pisses me off.

I told Scarlett, the CAW C.E.O I want out of this division or I quit. The bitch responded by saying that I cannot quit due to my contract and if I do then I will be sued. At first this pissed me off. You know, I sat around my room all depressed and shit snorting lines. But then I came up with an idea of how to firstly get noticed as the face of CAW and how to be moved to the Bloodsport Division. So Olympians, Listen up because this is for you guys. As of tonight when I face some little nobody called Horatio Gates, I am going to let myself be known because I am going to destroy every wrestler inside this division. I am going to rip you all limb by limb, Wrap your heads around chairs and break your fucking necks. So as a suggestion, I suggest nobody comes out to face me because I am pissed and I am hardcore to the fucking bone.

I don't give a shit about Disqualifications, I will still fuck you all up especially you Horatio Gates.

Logan stands up looking down the camera as he begins to talk about Horatio gates

Gates, You will be the first victim to my list. Horatio Gates ... Uno. I do feel slight sympathy towards the fact that you will probably not walk out of the HSBC Arena alive because you are so young and inexperienced but a point must be made and it must be made tonight. Gates, Think of this as your chance to get out. Your chance to walk away from CAW before I annihilate your existence. If you do face me tonight though, It will be a giant mistake and I will not stop kicking your head into the ground until security can stop me.

Now enough about this kid, Olympians. You have all been warned. Rocco Ross, Dragon, Peneda, Skyfire, I don't care who the fuck you are but as long as you are apart of the Olympian division you are fucked while I am still breathing within the Olympian Division. It will start with a Hangover, Then you will feel a little burned out and the finale will be the fucking overdose.

So Scarlett, I suggest you switch me to Bloodsport before you start getting a body count.

Eric Logan hits his patented Blizzard kick into the camera before walking off.

Last edited by Sykesy on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:26 am

Alyster Black Presents: Ch. I

Legend

italics = Alyster's thoughts
bold = actions/descriptions
red = Alyster's dialog

The scene opens in the apartment of Alyster Black, three nights removed from the final CGS event End of Days. Alyster is standing in his living room with a phone pressed up against his ear for the fifth time in the last 3 hours, twentieth time in the last two days.

Riiiiiiiiiiiing...Riiiiiiiiiiiing...Riiiiiiiiiiiing...Riiiiiiiiiiiing...Riiiiiiiiiiiing...Riiiiiiiiiiiing...

Alyster: Come on Steve answer the fucking phone!

Riiiiiiiiiiiing...Riiiiiiiiiiiing...Riiiiiiiiiiiing...Riiiiiiiiiiiing...Riiiiiiiiiiiing...Riiiiiiiiiiiing...

Alyster: Goddamit motherfucker!

Alyster throws his phone at his couch; it bounces off the back support and lands neatly on a cushion. Alyster kicks his coffee table, it scratches his hardwood floor. He then grabs the remote to his TV and sits down on his couch. He turns the TV on; a paused image of Ryan Ashburn throwing a fireball into a handcuffed and helpless Steve Storme’s face appears on the screen. Alyster’s head drops down a little bit at the sight of this.

Alyster: You better still be alive dude.

Alyster pressed the menu button on his remote. Then goes to scenes. He opens chapter three of the DVD. He sees himself unmasked, standing beside Jimmy DeMarco. His grip tightens around his remote control. Jimmy delivers a line that makes Alyster’s heart skip a beat, “One of you is a Last Hope sympathizer”. Alyster watches the look on his face turn from one of confidence to a look of pure surprise and fear. “Alyster Black is really Wade Wilson unmasked!” Alyster watches himself swear and then get jumped by MOD and Jacoby. MOD hits him over the back of the head with his nightstick, and then the two Administration members proceed to kick the living shit out of Alyster. He hits pause on the remote then drops it to his side on the couch. Alyster drops his face into his palms.

Alyster: What the fuck happened?

Everything was going so well. Steve was on the verge of eradicating the cancer from CGS, Jimmy was cowering in fear. I took a month off from wrestling, disappeared off of the face of the Earth. Took off my mask. I got back into shape. I lost ten fucking pounds and stopped drinking, for nothing! I dyed my hair, changed my speaking pattern and the way I walked. Jimmy couldn’t recognise me. He jumped at the fact that someone was willing to sign up for his little group, he thought I would help save and protect him. Steve assured me that it would work...but someone fucking recognised me and they told DeMarco.

Alyster grabs at the back of his mask and unties the tassels. He then pulls the mask off of his face and stares at it for a good long while.

You should never have come off.

Alyster’s face is bruised; there are bags under his eyes. He clearly hasn’t slept for a few days. He runs his right hand through his long dirty dark hair, he looks up at the TV to see an image of himself lying face down on the mat, covering the back of his head with his hands with the feet of MOD and Jacoby raised above his body. Alyster abruptly places a hand against his back and winces in pain.

It had to have been Ryan Ashburn. He saw right through my act and tipped off DeMarco. Fucking Ashburns...always have to fuck with my shit. I can’t avoid the tossers, doesn’t matter where I go. But I can’t let Ryan get to me, he’s a smart one, he’s tear me apart in a heartbeat if I show any sign of weakness. If he hurt Storme then the only ones who will try to stop him are Psycho Dragon, Krash and myself. But he’s done a good job separating and disorganising us. But we need to get that fucker back pronto...guess we’ll just have to attain some success to get to him.

Alyster grabs his mask with both hands and puts it back on, he doesn’t bother tying it up though. He reaches for his phone and enters the number he last typed it. Storme’s name appears on the screen along with the word “busy”. A small stretches across Alyster’s face.

FADE2BLACK

The scene opens backstage in the HSBC arena where Alyster Black is standing in front of a large Bloodsport banner. He’s wearing his usual mask ( coloured red), a Bring me the Horizon hoodie (with the hood covering the top of his head and most of his forehead, his hands are in the pockets), a pair of dark blue jeans and cowboy boots. Alyster looks up at the camera and nods his head up and down.

Alyster: Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to welcome you all to Alyster Black’s first ever CAW promo. Here at Combat Arts and Wrestling things are a little different than they were back in the old CGS. First of all I’m going by my real name these days, or at least what is legally my real name these days. As of two months ago Wade Wilson is officially dead. So I will no longer respond to shouts of Wade, Wilson, Mr. Wilson or “you obnoxious jackass look over here”. No, I’m officially starting anew, in a new company, with a new name and some new kickass moves. But don’t worry, I’ve kept the best parts of Wade Wilson and incorporated those into my repertoire of utter insanity, in and outside the ring. Anyway I feel like I owe you guys a little explanation as to what happened to me. Simply put I fucked up. See I left for a little while, just when I was on the verge of winning some gold in CGS. I left to do something that in retrospect was fairly stupid. And that’s all the explanation you’re getting, if you watched End of Days then you know how that story ended. Sorry to have wasted your time with the beginning and end hopefully one day most of us can forget about it. But do you want to know who should never, ever, forget about it? Ryan Ashburn. See Ryan you did something at End of Days that shook the wrestling world and shocked the world. You took out Steve Storme, killed CGS and you had me beat up and humiliated all for the world to see. Now your girl is my boss and I guess that means that you’re untouchable, and if I were a sane man I’d probably let it go and allow you to continue on with whatever it is you’re trying to accomplish but...I AM NOT FUCKING SANE! You did a very bad thing Ashburn, you and your whole fucking family have been a plague upon my life for too long and at End of Days you really ticked me off. So I will not drop it, I will not forget and I shall never forgive. The three things I plan to do in CAW are nice and simple. Take whatever gold I can, beat whoever stands in my way and get revenge on you and your bitch of a girlfriend in some form or fashion. But I’m not totally stupid, I know you’re a bright man, let’s face it you were probably playing us all from the beginning as the Antidote. So I’m going to bide my time and get into a better position in this company to take you down. And believe me the moment I do I will. But until then I need to focus on the other two things I plan to do in CAW, and I can make a start on those tonight.

Alyster pulls the hood off of his head and stares into the barrel of the camera.

Alyster: Fallen Adonis and Manu Soldier. Tonight we find ourselves tangling in a dance of blood and pain. The Bloodsport division gets its first taste of what’s to come when the three of us grapple. And three consistencies can be assured to happen, there will be blood, there will be violence and Alyster Black will emerge the victor. I promise you that much and I am a man of my word.

Alyster backs away from the camera and raises his right arm to his side revealing a stapler in his hand. He points it at the camera and shoots a staple at it, the moment it hits the glass the feed cuts off.

End RP

Last edited by SEZ on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I AM ROCCO
Amateur Wrestler
I AM ROCCO

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:39 pm

"THE RISE OF ROCCO"
"PART ONE"

Nothing but dirty pigs, the lot of em.

Says an angry Rocco Ross, Rocco is clearly speaking of his two opponents in which he has to face in his return match for the first time in years, Rocco is clearly an unhappy man as he thought he would be taken on in a position of power in the new "Combat Arts Wrestling" association once it bought out CGS, but Rocco's contract was a standard "Talent Contract" which means he is able to compete inside of the ring, he was only General Manager due to orders from his previous boss, Rocco now has been told he needs to compete to earn his place at first he was going to never return but after many long nights of thinking Rocco has decided to stay on and start a new legacy for himself in "CAW" and if that means starting from the bottom in able to reach the top then so be it, as he already has achieved that before.

Rocco is in a locker room, it is a filthy pig sty of a locker room which is used by the undercard wrestlers, referee's etc, Rocco has not even got his own personal locker room, and Rocco has brought along a camera and a man to film it for legal purposes, Rocco now begins to speak as he looks around looking at the mess, the camera picks up what he is saying.

l Rocco Ross l

Nothing but dirty pigs, the lot of em, look at this place, JUST LOOK AT IT, why the hell don't I have my own personal dressing room to prepare for my match, someone with my status should have their own god damn dressing room, I should not be forced to dress with pigs in this mess, so that's why I have brought this camera along, as you are going to be witness to my new Documentary,
"THE RISE OF ROCCO".

Now "The Rise Of Rocco" is going to show all you freaks out there how I easily gain my way to the top and grab that Championship Title, also I am going to be documenting on how the way someone such as myself, "Wrestling Royalty" is treated and look at the way im treated, its an absolute disgrace to the proffesional wrestling business, all the time and money I have put into this business and look what my so called "Boss's" give me, they say Oh Rocco at this moment in time every one is equal, everyone has to share a locker room, WELL NOT ME... dammit, I cant wait till I beat these two losers, at first I am given a singles match but then its changed to a three way match, just another example of the powers that be are trying to stack the odds against me, and its not fair, Im above people like yourself and the fellow wrestlers I need to share this locker room with, but I could stand here and complain all night long, but I want to say a few words about my opponents who I shall be facing.

Rocco now looks around the locker room once more and screws up his face, Rocco kicks some rubbish off a chair and wipes it with a towel before sitting down looking towards the shaky camera, Rocco now begins to stroke his chin to think of what he is going to say about the two men that he will be facing, the two men who are Seth Skyfire and Trevor Andrews two men in which Rocco Ross has never even faced before, Rocco now begins to speak once more.

l Rocco Ross l

So I am booked on the very first CAW show, first of all Im booked in a singles match but then it mysteriously is changed to a Triple Threat Match and I then understand that if I win this match I advance in some sort of tournament mode to understand who will become the champion, are you kidding me, who else in this company deserves to be champion more than myself, ? let me think.............em......hold on.......em... oh yeah I've got it.. NO ONE... I should be handed the championship rather having to come up against two jobbers I have not even heard of before, I bet my salary dwarfs both of there's, they don't have a multi million pound home in Miami, Florida or Beverly Hills, they did not and shall never have their own Appreciation Show, Reality TV Series, Modeling Contract, no,, you see people I am a multi talented man, I am a true "International Superstar" while these two jobbers Seth and Trevor could be gay partners for all I know, I have not even heard of them before.

But wait that should not even matter, both Seth and Trevor are living in a dream world if they think they have a cat in hells chance of pulling a win over myself, I mean come on, it is not going to happen, im not being arrogant of cocky, Im telling the TRUTH.. Rocco never LIES... So Seth.. Lets begin with you first of all.

Now you may think you are some what special, you want a camera man to follow you around, YOU CAN'T AFFORD ONE like me, you want to put your body on the line for the entertainment for the fans, YOU KIDDING ME, these fans DESERVE NOTHING.. these fans are nothing but a hate mob, they dont appreciate what real wrestling is, you say you are some guy who wont be thrown to the side, well im afraid after tonight's that is exactly what is going to be happening to yourself, you wont be dominating anything, your ability will not be on show, stop kidding yourself Mr.. Skyfire.

You say you welcome your opponents to Pain Personified, well Seth let Rocco welcome you to a masterclass in Professional Wrestling 101 when we meet inside of that ring because the only way for you to survive is if I let you.

Rocco Ross now begins to nod his head up and down, clearly liking what he is saying, Rocco asks the camera man if he got the shot alright and he did, Rocco now looks around the locker room once more, gives a "sigh" then speaks again.

l Rocco Ross l

And now Trevor Andrews I only have one word for yourself and that is.....

YAWN........

Rocco now smiles at his comment.

l Rocco Ross l

Now as you all can see that tonight I start the road to a new legacy, a new chapter in my life, I start something special, the powers that be shall not keep me down, I shall rule over this company the way it should be done and the only way to do that, is to become the champion of all champions, and Why not I have been a champion of champions before, its just a matter of a short time of when I become one, now this has been Rocco Ross reporting for "The Rise Of Rocco".. next week you shall see my celebration of winning my first ever match in "Combat Arts Wrestling.

Goodnight.

Scene Fades Out
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Dark Match Wrestler
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:54 pm

As a kid Butcha Yafi was a misfit. No one really wanted anything to do with him. Who would? He was a fan of the Insane Clown Posse. As if that wasn't enough, he had some sort of problem. He was bi-polar. This explained his very erratic behavior. As Yafi grew up he realized that there was only one group of people that would accept him for what he is. He began finding things online about this group of people known as "the juggalos." He had finally found people that shared his weirdness and his love for ICP. He began doing the backyard wrestling that some of the juggalos were known to do. It was at one of these events that he got noticed by an agent. Why he was at a lame juggalo fest, no one knows. Anyway, that was where he got his big break and wound up at CAW.

Butcha Yafi was standing in his room looking in the mirror in order to apply his awesome juggalo face paint. One of his fellow juggalos was in the room with him so he had some conversation during the process.

Juggalo: You ready for tonight, man?

Butcha Yafi: Yeah, dude. I'm pumped.

Juggalo: Pumped? You're about to get your ass kicked. That's not quite the reaction I had in mind.

Butcha Yafi: WHAT THE HELL, MAN?!

Juggalo: I'm just sayin'. You're going out there with some top notch wrestlers. All you have is some shitty backyard wrestling behind you.

Butcha Yafi: WHAT THE FUCK YOU TRYIN' TO SAY? I'M LEGIT, DUDE.

Juggalo: Alright, alright. Calm down.

Butcha Yafi: I am calm. You haven't even seen the card yet. So your statements are meaningless. For all you know I'm facing MOD. So stop with that shit.

Juggalo: Okay, sorry. So when do you find out?

Butcha Yafi: I don't know; hopefully soon. In the meantime.. turn on some jams.

The guy nods his head and gets up and walks to the stereo. He opens a case and takes out a CD. He places it in the stereo and turns it on. Butcha Yafi starts bobbing his head to the ICP song coming out of the speakers.

Butcha Yafi: AND DON'T LAUGH JUST YET.
AND IT BLAND MY MOTHERFUCKING EYES BET.
AND HERE COMES A THREE AND A HALF FOOT PIMP.
WITH A BLUE ZOO SUIT AND A MACK DADDY LIMP.

The other juggalo soon joins in to the "rapping" of "Wizard of the Hood."

Butcha Yafi: YEAH. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. TURN THAT SHIT UP.

Just as he's about to turn it up there's a knock at the door. Butcha stops what he's doing and walks to the door. The man standing outside informs Yafi that the card is up and hands him a paper with his match on it. The guy leaves and Yafi turns around and looks at his pal with a grin on his face.

Butcha Yafi: My first match in CAW. I'm so excited, as I've said. In a room with my best friend, some ICP blaring, and a paper with a match in my hand. Nothing can bring this mood down. Nothing.

Juggalo: Well, let's not hold the wait out any longer. Who you got?

Yafi looks down at the paper and sees the match. A triple threat with A-Zero and Sonichu. Butcha crumbles up the paper and throws it across the room.

Butcha Yafi: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

Juggalo: What's the problem?

Butcha Yafi: A FUCKING TRIPLE THREAT? THE GM PUT ME IN A FUCKING TRIPLE THREAT WITH SOME GAY ASS MOTHERFCUKER AND SOME POKEMON LOVIN' BITCH! IS THIS DUDE FUCKIN' FOR REAL?

Juggalo: Hey man.. it's your first match.. what do you expect?

Butcha Yafi: I want to know what the hell he takes me for. That's all. Is that too much to ask?

Juggalo: I think you're overreacting...

Butcha Yafi: Overreacting? Get the hell out of my room.

Juggalo: DUDE--

Butcha Yafi: NOW.

With that the juggalo leaves and Butcha Yafi nonchalantly makes his way back to painting his face as the scene fades.
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Desmond

Unlikely Alliance
Seth Skyfire vs. Trevor Andrews vs. Rocco Ross

Who exactly is Trevor Andrews? Does he actually stand a chance to someone like Rocco Ross, a hall of famer? Does he stand a chance against Seth Skyfire either? Questions like these have been circulating all week about the newcomer Andrews. Many believe it will be quite the easy debut for Rocco Ross on Saturday. Many don't believe Andrews doesn't even stand a chance...but will that get to the rookie? That remains to be seen. A scene begins with Andrews walking into a warehouse where it looks to be abandoned. He walks around in the dark and doesn't look to be scared, maybe as if he is used to coming here. He stops when he hears a voice...which seems to be very familiar to him. He looks forward and sees a shadow and it begins to talk to him.

Voice: It has now been a week do you have the contract yet Andrews?

Trevor Andrews: Of course do not worry. I have it all signed and I have my first match this Saturday.

Voice: Brilliant to hear but who is it against? Is it against the reason why your there in the first place? If not this will be a good warm up for the real challenge. Let me remind you though...this is temporary you won't be there long.

Trevor Andrews: Yes I am aware of the mission and it will be completed very soon.

There is a silent then we hear a lighter and then a cigarette is being lit. He then takes a huge sigh and then the awkward silence continues. Trevor takes his sunglasses off and then begins to speak to the voice with a concerned look on his face. The voice listens to the words Trevor Andrews is going to speak...

Trevor Andrews If you do not mind me asking but how is his condition? I heard it is a torn ligament and it will be quite awhile till he is ready to wrestle once again. I haven't talked to him a few days ago he seems to be recovering well but lets hope all goes well.

Voice: Oh of course everything is going quite well he will be back in about four weeks.

Andrews nods and then lights his own cigarette and then stands there for a moment. The voice seems to walk over closer and then Andrews puts a serious look on his face and expects a pep talk before his huge first match coming Saturday. The voice smokes on his cigarette and then throws it down and sqaushes it with his shoes. Andrews listens as the following words the voice is going to say will be very vital and important to him.

Voice: No one knows I am even involved in this...so it is important to keep it on the down low...only for now though. The time to reveal will be very soon Trevor so do not worry. As for your match remember to give it your all...I know you can do anything if you focus. You have a lot of talent and it will take you a long way in this business. Good luck out there. Do me proud.

Trevor Andrews: I will not fuck this up...I know how important this is to you.

The voice's phone rings and excuses himself from Andrews as the phonecall seemed quite important to him. Andrews then flicks his cigarette and slowly makes his way out of the warehouse ending the first scene. The next opens up with Trevor Andrews in a club in Seattle, the most popular and most expensive one to go to. Andrews coming from a wealthy family pretty much can get anything he can get his hands on. His long time friend, Stephen Allen accompanies him to the club. There are many people at this club partying and getting hammered. They both sit at a table and both take a sip of there bud light at the same time. Allen begins the conversation while Andrews listens to him.

Stephen Allen: Shit this club is crazy tonight...look at all this man. Why did you invite me here anyway?

Trevor Andrews: Yeah I come here quite often. I brought you here to discuss something that is going to happen real soon. Now I know you were not real high on my wrestling, neither were my family but I think I can actually got something.

Stephen Allen: Got something? What the hell do you mean? You have a degree and your parents expect you to do something with that...not to be some wrestler. I think your throwing your life away. This is going to ruin your life man...I just know it.

Trevor Andrews: I know I am not getting paid like I would want too but still...

Stephen Allen: But still? You could be a doctor for fuck sakes in the best hospital in Seattle.

Both men take a break from the talk and drink there beer. They look at the many people partying and dancing. Trevor looks at Stephen who looks to be quite upset with the poor thinking of his friend. Trevor puts his beer down and Stephen looks over and waits for his friend to reply to him. Andrews looks to find the right words and when he does he begins to speak and Stephen looks and listens on...

Trevor Andrews: Look man I do not want to be a doctor...or a lawyer or anything...it just is not me and it is not what would make me happy. Wrestling makes me happy and I am going to do it for the rest of my life. I know I can make something of myself in this business. I do not want to lose you as a friend but if you are not down with what I am going to do...I guess I won't talk to you anymore.

Stephen Allen:
Whatever man I just do not know how your parents will take this shit. I love you like a brother and I am just looking out for you. When does this wrestling thing begin anyway? I will try to make it to your first match if I can have time off work. I mean...only if you want...

Trevor Andrews: My parents don't own me. And of course I want you to be there...it will be this Saturday...

Allen sticks out his hand and Andrews extends his hand and shakes it. Both trade smiles and a few laughs. They both enjoy the night ahead not worrying about the wrestling situation. After a few hours a drunken woman comes over to there table and looks at Trevor Andrews. Both men start laughing as she sits on Andrews lap. She begins to talk while drinking her beer. Both men listen on to what she has to say to him.

Drunk Chick: Oh hey cutie what is your name? I like your...beard baby.

Stephen Allen: But he does not even have a beard so what the hell are you talking about.

Drunk Chick: Oh shut the hell up who asked you...so what is your name cutie you never aanswered.

Trevor Andrews: Uh...yeah...the name is Trevor.

Drunk Chick: Trevor such a pretty name...

The drunk chick then finally passes out and Trevor lays her down on the table next to them. They finally decide it is best to leave the bar. Trevor and Stephen drop there bottles and slowly walk out of the bar. The scene slowly fades into a new one where Trevor Andrews is on the phone with his father, Tom Andrews who is a very popular lawyer in Seattle. He is discussing the wrestling for which his father very much disagrees on. Andrews is in the lockeroom when he is talking so the match is almost near. Trevor begins to shout as his father real loud...

Trevor Andrews: You know dad I can never make you fucking happy so whatever.

Tom Andrews: That is not true son and you know it. We just...

Trevor Andrews: You just think wrestling is a poor choice as a career. I have heard it all before so do not even start with that bullshit please. I hate that I can never be the son that you can be happy for. I am sorry I don't want to be unhappy as a lawyer or a doctor.

Tom Andrews: You could just be doing so much with your life it saddens me greatly.

Trevor Andrews: Oh shut the fuck up...

Tom Andrews: Son do not use that tone with me you understand? I just care for you child and I will keep caring for you. Your mother and I have gone through so much to make sure you were sucessfull in life. Now you are just throwing that all away for some wrestling career. You have got to be kidding me with this with this nonsense. Don't make me cut you off...

There is a huge sigh coming from Trevor Andrews as he speaks once more.

Trevor Andrews: Do you not even get it dad? Money does not make happiness and you and your money cant influence me anymore. If your going to cut me off...by all means do it. I do not give a shit about it anymore. We are done here...goodbye.

Tom Andrews: Son think about what you are doing here...

Trevor Andrews: Do not worry Dad...I have thought about this...

Trevor Andrews throws his very expensive phone across the wall break it. He then starts to tear up and bangs his fist on the locker right next to him making a huge dent. After hours of sitting there he gets up and exits the locker room and begins to walk to his match up when Ella DeMarco greets him to the roster and starts an interview. Trevor holds back his sadness and then begins to start the interview with DeMarco.

Ella DeMarco: Welcome Trevor Andrews to Combat Arts and Wrestling!

Trevor Andrews: Of course Ella, it is great to be here...

Ella DeMarco: Well tell us about yourself Trevor all of us have been waiting to know more.

Trevor Andrews: I grew up in Seattle Washington always been a fan of wrestling and just wanted to know how it feels to be in the ring and wrestle. Now I get this opportunity and I just cannot wait to show everyone what I got. I have dreamed for this moment and now it is here...

Ella DeMarco: That is a lovely story now can I have just some thoughts on your match?

Trevor Andrews: I know Rocco Ross is a hell of a wrestler in fact I am a huge fan of his work in DXX and other promotions. He has my respect as a wrestler and it is an honor to wrestle him to be honest. I cannot wait. Now Seth Skyfire...haven't really heard much about him but based on the words he spoke...he wants to make a statement just like me. And let me be straight now Seth, there will be only one true winner and his name is Trevor Andrews. Tonight will be the beginning of something great.

Trevor gives the microphone back to Ella DeMarco. Then we see Trevor Andrews make a huge smile and takes his sunglasses out and places them on his face makes his way to the ring. Ella pulls up her microphone up to her face and then begins to speak into it.

Ella DeMarco: Well the triple threat is coming up next. Do not miss this!

Back to top Go down
Mr. Cool Smark
Dark Match Wrestler
Mr. Cool Smark

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:24 am

)===================================(
The Ballad of Psycho Dragon

~EPISODE ONE~
The Whiny Jobber of OZ
)===================================(

"A coward boasting of his courage may deceive strangers, but he is a laughing-stock to those who know him."
- Phaedrus (Thrace of Macedonia)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

According to the Bible, when the world was created in seven days, God had created man in his image in order for someone to watch over the Garden of Eden on His behalf. Later on, God sent Adam into sleep and created a woman named Eve using one of Adam’s ribs. They were allowed to live in paradise, under one condition: Never eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. However, this rule would be broken by Eve, as she was convinced by the Serpent to pick fruit from the tree and eat it. She then convinced Adam to do likewise. When God learned of the betrayal from his own Creations, He punished them like any parent would do. He threw them out of the oasis He had created. Imagine that.

It was a woman who listened to the Serpent.

It was a woman who ate from the Tree.

It was a woman who defied the Word of God.

It was a woman who corrupted the Man.

It was a woman who desecrated Paradise.

Any of this ring a bell or two?

I won the match. I did what a select few had done: I defeated Kyle Evers. In the process, I retained my World Heavyweight Championship, and broke a couple records along the way; Youngest Legends’ Champion in CGS history and the only man in said history to have held the World Heavyweight and Legends’ belts at the same time. My word became my bond. My status as apex predator was confirmed…..My legacy was cemented. No one will change that. Scarlett and the Other Ashburn can try as hard as they want to, but no one or nothing shall take that away from me. However, I must give them credit….What was the best moment of my career was ruined by Scarlett’s financial meddling. I was all an all-time high, but what took me months to accomplish was nearly killed in it’s tracks in a matter of minutes. They cut my reign as top dog about ten years short, and sent my teacher, mentor, and best friend to the hospital and made him the target of dozens of “Darkman” jokes by online smarks who don’t even know who Steve Storme is……But, they know me. They know what I can do and have already done……And they will know what I WILL do when I get my hands on the woman and the serpent….

…..However, until then, I’m stuck in the Olympian Division and in a match with the bastard son of the Taco Bell Chihuahua. But, if that is the game that they want to play, so be it. Oh, and becoming the first and greatest ever Pure Champion would help serve as a big “FU”, too.

Lights. Camera. Action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The scene opens to show furry feet and a tail. Yep, you read that right. Furry, golden-brown feet, and a tail. The camera begins to pan up as fake sobbing can be heard too. The person turns around to face the camera. It was Psycho Dragon dressed up in a lion costume, complete with an oversized sombrero and a serape. His was in what appeared to be a cheap-looking hotel room*

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

UGH-HA-HAH! BUUHAAHHABBAAAUUHHHAUAUHHAA!!

*PsyDrag the picks up his “tail” and uses it to wipe away his nonexistent tears as if it were a tissue*

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

M…My-My Name I-s-is Cesar Pineda….I’m the Mexican Night….Night…..BUAHAHAHAHA!! *wipes tears with his tail* I-I can’t bring myself to say it! It’ll give me nightmares……OH NO!

*PsyDrag then face palms as he begins to openly wail*

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, OH NO!! I said it!! I knew--I knew I shouldn’t have! AUGHAUAHHHHAAHAHAHAAOOHAHOHOHOO!! Now, I won’t be able to sleep, tonight, I just know it!

*PsyDrag then mockingly paces around the room a bit, stroking the tip of his tail. A few moments later, “The Cowardly Cesar” regains his composure and continues to speak*

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

Like I was, uh, saying…..My name’s Cesar Pineda!….And, uh…..Ev-ever since I started wrestling a few years ago, uh, nobody ain’t never taken me seriously! Everyone laughed at my mic-work! Everyone made fun of my heritage! Everyone mocked my wrestling style! Everyone called me names! Everything th-that had, uh, a pulse would always…be-be-bb--beat me uh-uh-up! *points erratically at the cam* The WHITE MEN, in particular! Those white men are EVIL, AAHHAUAUAHAHHAAUUAHHAHA!! They all say that I’ve done nothing my entire career, which is completely, sorta, maybe, not entirely true! I’ve done things in TakeDown, honest! For example, I’ve………..I’ve……….Ugh……

*PsyDrag then proceeds to rub his chin, thinking about something, until snapping his fingers and facing the camera once more*

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

…I managed The Entourage during their Crisis Cage match at the first Year Of Glory! And uh…..ugh…..I lost to Steven Bolton about seven times in a row!….And, uhh….uuhhhh……I lost a Battle Royale……I lost four or five different tournaments, two of which just MONTHS apart, by the way! I won a Title that Steve Storme took from me about a month later, and just recently got humiliated in front of my hometown by one of the greatest wrestlers alive today, Derek Levy AUAAHHUHAUAHHUAHUOO! And he’s, ugh-uhh-He’s gonna beat me AGAIN!! AUUHHUHHOGOGUHHOUHHUHUHUAHUHA!! ……..And I also got my ass handed to me in a Cage Of Death over at CGS! BHHAAUUAUABBAHAUUUHAHAHAHAUHUAGUA!!

*PsyDrag wipes eyes with his tail again*

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

And, whenever I try blaming my constant faults and failures on someone else, no-nobody believes me! I cried on 20/20, or whatever show it was, people laughed! They LAUGHED, I tell ya! And when I tried to act like an internet tough-guy on CGS, other than Psycho Dragon verbally owning me left and right, I was practically IGNORED the whole time!! I was completely blown over! I received as big a welcome as a whore in Vatican City! Nobody paid no attention! And, now, I’m being pitted against the awesome Psycho Dragon, who’s gonna kick the crap outta me! AAUHHAUA! I-I-I WON’T STAND A CHANCE!

*As “The Cowardly Cesar” continues to whine and moan, there is a loud knock on the door, which makes him jump in fright*

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

OOOOHHHHHH!!! WHAT WAS THAT?!

*There is another loud knock*

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

Oh, there it is, again! Go away, loud noise, go away!! Go on, shoo! *does a wimpy-sounding growl* Don’t make me job to ya!

~???~

*From outside the door* You stupid puto! It’s me, Eric!

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

…….Oh…..

*PsyDrag then skulks to the door and unlocks it, backing up as his manager (as played by some random Hispanic guy from off the streets) steps into view*

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

…I-ah…I didn’t know who you was for a moment….Was beginning to think that I’d have to scratch ya….

~ERIC BANGSURBUM~

Aw, quit your crap! We both know you couldn’t scratch a lottery ticket! Your claws are as dull as your promos!

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

You don’t have to be so mean, meanie-head…

~ERIC BANGSURBUM~

Well, eexxccuuussee me for pointing out simple facts. But, dude, you’re facing PSYCHO DRAGON! 2010 Bloodshed Cup winner, Legends Champion, World Heavyweight Champion….That guy’s got the potential to go far and is clearly more talented and successful than you! And smarter and more athletic, and in all likelihood better looking! In the pathetic shape you’re in, you wouldn’t last thirty seconds against the guy! I’m taking to a gym where you’re gonna train your heart out!

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

………Will it…*gulps*…hurt?

~ERIC BANGSURBUM~

Most likely.

~THE COWARDLY CEASER~

*shakes head violently* THEN I DON’T WANNA! I DON’T WANNA GO TRAIN IN A GYM WHERE I COULD BREAK A NAIL OR STUB MY TOES!! I’LL JUST RATHER TAKE MY CHANCES!!

~ERIC BANGSURBUM~

You’re gonna train, whether you like it or not!

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

NO!!

~ERIC BANGSURBUM~

YES!!

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

NO!!

~ERIC BANGSURBUM~

YES!!

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

NO!!

~ERIC BANGSURBUM~

YES!!

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

NO!!

~ERIC BANGSURBUM~

YES!!

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

NO!!

~ERIC BANGSURBUM~

YES!!

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

NO!!

~ERIC BANGSURBUM~

YES!!

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

GO LOSE ANOTHER SUPER DUPER-TRIPLE DECKER-BALLERINA IN A SHARK CAGE-LAST MAN STANDING-THUMB WARS-TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS DEATHMATCH!!

~ERIC BANGSURBUM~

NO!!

~THE COWARDLY CEASER!

YES!!

~ERIC BANGSURBUM~

NO!!

~THE COWARDLY CEASER!

YES!!

~ERIC BANGSURBUM~

NO!!

~THE COWARDLY CEASER!

YES!!

==CUTS TO STATIC==

*The scene opens to show “The Cowardly Cesar” and Eric Bangsurbum entering a gym whilst “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor begins to play in the background. It cuts to show Eric cheering (as in “screaming unsupportive, bloody murder”) at PsyDrag as he girlishly begins to strike at a punching bag. This continues for several moments until he hops around, clutching his right hand and crying about how he broke a nail. The other gym-goers begin to point and snicker as Eric can only slap his head*

Rising up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive

*PsyDrag is using a jump-rope and things seem to go smoothly until his feet get tangled into the ropes, causing him to comically trip over himself and face-plant onto the mat*

So many times, it happens too fast
You change your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

*PsyDrag is seen trying to use a Stairmaster, however he’s using it incorrectly, and the machine somehow slams the guy down like a nerdy guy at prom*

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all in the eye of the tiger

*PsyDrag then is shown trying to lift a couple five-pound dumbbells from off the mat to absolutely no avail as he strains. He then begins to favor the small of his back and cry as Eric openly faceplams. It cuts to see “The Cowardly Cesar” on a treadmill. As he runs, Eric then reaches over and presses a button, increasing the machine to ludicrous speeds. PsyDrag tries hard to keep up, only to get outright launched from the machine and into a pile of equipment *

Face to face, out in the heat
Hanging tough, staying hungry
They stack the odds 'til we take to the street
For we kill with the skill to survive

*A close-up is shown of free-weights crushing the “tail” of PsyDrag, who hollers out in pain*

* “The Cowardly Cesar” is shown pinned to a bench by a bar with no weights, his legs wildly kicking around*

Rising up, straight to the top
Have the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to survive

*PsyDrag is now simply trying to bend over to drink water from a fountain, but trips and bangs his head against it as people are heard laughing*

*PsyDrag is now seen punching away at a speed-bag. It appears that he will screw it up, but he seems to have the hang of it. After almost a minute of he successfully striking the bag, “The Cowardly Cesar” misses the bag and it collides with face, violently knocking him onto the ground*

The eye of the tiger...

*As “The Cowardly Cesar” lies twitching on the floor, Eric kneels next to him and holds up only his middle finger over his fave*

~ERIC BANGSURBUM~

How many fingers am I holding up?

~THE COWARDLY CESAR~

…Auueehh….It was Colonel Mustard in the Library with a lamp…..

~ERIC BANGSURBUM~

….You’re so screwed this Saturday….

==CUTS TO STATIC==

*The scene now opens to show footage of a graveyard of some kind. It is clear the someone is holding the cam, as it is shaking a little bit. Whistling can be heard as the holder of the cam is clearly going deeper into the graveyard. A few moments pass, and the person comes to a stop. He turns and zooms the cam onto a certain tombstone reading: “Antonio D. Pineda; 1962 - 2000. Father, Brother, Inca. AMLKN.”. The cam then pans a bit out and is spun around to show none other than the one and only PsyDrag, in normal attire, thank goodness. He carefully places the cam on top of a nearby tombstone, still having it face him, as he walks towards the aforementioned grave. The sounds of pants unzipping can be heard. PsyDrag is seen slightly leaning back as he then remains quiet for a few moments*

~PSYCHO DRAGON~

…………………..Aah…….

*The pants can be heard zipping back up and PsyDrag picks up the cam, as he now proceeds to talk*

~PSYCHO DRAGON~

*whistles*…Boy howdy! Your friendly neighborhood PsyDrag shouldn’t have had the free refill! Luckily for lil’ ole’ me, though, Papa Pineda was there to save the day! So, yeah……Parting words: Cesar, your gang, and your whole famila for that matter can all suck my balls and choke on the pubes for all I freaking care! Your ass is grassier than a Chia Pet on Saturday, and no blog on Earth will protect you! So, go be the wannabe tough-guy some more and, while you’re at it, tell Mama Pineda to go pick up some milk for me on her way home!

==CUTS TO STATIC==

==FIN==

Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:22 am

Warning: Some of the humor may be a little too much, and often refers to the antics the actual Christian Weston Chandler gets up to.

Sonichu in CAW: Issue 0 – Little Troubles in Big CWCville!

It was a lovely day in CWCville, Virginia. The birds were singing, the Fanta fountains were running, and the video screens were alight with the antics of their beloved mayor, Christian Weston Chandler, once again infuriated with the trolls. He was dressed in some sort of horizontal horror, a green shirt with white stripes on it.

CWC
"... And with ever-e-one in my powah, I will CRUSH that b-dog Mary Lee Walsh! IT HURT ME VERY MUCH! And that gosh-darn Clyde Cash and his slanderous trolls, they will PAY IN THE FIRES OF HELL FOR TAKING MY YOUTUBE AND MAH INTERNET!"

While the mayor was ranting out at some trolls hacking his Youtube and favoriting Hex-Box Three-Sixfy (or Xbox 360 for everyone else) videos, the cursed console that CWC hated so dearly, Sonichu watched, cowering as CWC raged on and on. His fists clenched weakly, and he kicked at his mayor table, hurting himself more then the table as he is a pathetic, weak little manchild. Sonichu couldn't believe how angry his father was, he really was upset!

As Chris started to throw Lego boats at the camera recording his exploits, Sonichu quietly left to go on his 'job' of patrolling the city. After that, he could go make precious love to his beloved sweetheart Rosechu.

With his lightning speed and coolness, Sonichu watched the many humans and Sonichus go around their business. Some were drunk on the numerous soft drink fountains the mayor had set up, one Rosechu was being dragged away by Jerkops (or police officers as any sane town would call them) for dressing up in a dyke-ish way, and he could see a pimp Sonichu drag away several Rosechus, since soliciting sex was legal in CWCville.

He could see the B-Manajerk chained up and put up for public heckling, his deserved punishment for hurting CWC! Being completely brainwashed, Sonichu couldn't understand that the paradise CWC had made was nothing more but a disturbing totalitarian dystopia akin to that novel by some English guy. Something about 1984.

That was when he saw a black man drag away a young woman into a darkened alley. Sonichu's eyes widened, and he quickly dashed over to the alleyway. He saw the man try to get into her pants, but his sense of justice, no matter how twisted it was by ol' Chris-chan, meant that he had to save her. With lightning speed he sent the man off his feet, and sent him flying with a Sky Uppercut.

The woman leapt into Sonichu's arms, grateful for saving her life.

Woman
"Oh thank you, thank you for saving my life!"

Sonichu
"It's no problem at all!"

Meanwhile, Sonichu got an idea from it all... the mayor was looking for a boyfriend-free girl, right? Sonichu's demented logic worked it out; since she didn't have a boyfriend with her, she must be a boyfriend-free girl! Happy, Sonichu quickly dashed off.

Back in the mayor's office

All was quiet in Chris's room, except for the sound of buttons pressing and screams. Chris wasn't on a date with Mrs. Palm and her daughters, oh no. His greasy fingertips danced across the controller, shaped in the familiar Dual Shock of the PlayStation 3. It seemed he was playing a serious shooter... only he was playing LittleBigPlanet 2, and was currently in a level revolving around him taking his latest sweetheart on a date. And he was beating up a Sackboy dressed up as Liquid Chris.

CWC
"I am the real Christian Weston Chandler, you are a fake! Leave me and mah sweetheart alone!"

Sonichu then slammed right into CWC's room, holding the woman in his arms.

Sonichu
"Look what I found, father!"

When CWC did look over, his eyes widened and a happy, yet twisted look crossed over his face. He gasped in what sounded like a weird mix of pleasure and joy. If Sonichu's hadn't been used to it or he was new to Chris, he would have been creeped out

CWC
"Ooooh... precious china!"

Sonichu grinned mindlessly, while the poor girl's face cringed in horror over the twisted manchild eyeing her. Sonichu looked at her and gave her a radical thumbs up.

Sonichu
"Father treats his women really well. He really believes in women's rights, doesn't he?"

CWC
"Well of course Sonichu, girls don't date homos, niggos and they strip for freedom!"

The woman snapped her hand away from Sonichu's electrifying grasp, and ran off, shrieking. Neither Chris nor Sonichu had the strength to catch up to her, as she actually exercised and had something called a brain.

Woman
"I knew Clyde Cash was right! I'm so getting out of here."

After yet another failed attempt to make a sweetheart from the ground-up, CWC let out one of his loud sighs, and sat down on his plush chair. A plastic cup could be seen at the table behind him, with some Fanta spilled over, but Sonichu paid no attention. He looked sympathetically at Chris.

Sonichu
"Father?"

Then Sonichu felt something touch him on his furry behind. A greasy hand swept past his lightning bolt shaped tail, and his eyes widened as he jumped up in surprise. Chris sat there with a confused look, or rather a dopey, unfocused stare. Sonichu's jaw dropped, was the mayor finally starting to become a homo like the trolls were?

Sonichu
"NO FATHER, NOT IN THE NO-NO HOLE!"

That set Chris off, as his 'derp' look faded into a furious grimace. He was no homo, not like that slanderous Clyde Cash and all those other trolls. The tard rage had begun.

CWC
"GODDAMNIT SONICHU, I AM STRAIGHT, AND I DO NOT TOUCH PEOPLE IN THE NO-NO HOLE!"

Chris began to stamp and scream just like a child, really highlighting why he was considered an autistic manchild. He threw his PS3 controller at his PSEye with a crash and a bang, and he also grabbed photos of trolls and started ripping them apart. His fists clenched with absolute fury, and his face cringed up as he stamped out... he then let out a mighty pathetic scream, total nonstop rage.

Sonichu shied away, his head lowered down in shame. He let his father's hormones get out of control, and now he feared he was becoming a homo! The shame!

Sonichu
"I'm sorry father!"

Three seconds later, Chris immediately stopped raging, and looked blankly at Sonichu.

CWC
"Death to the trolls, peace to everyone else! Now go, Sonichu, go out and zap to the extreme!"

Rejuvenated by that, Sonichu zapped out of the room, a grin reeking of attitude on his face.

Sonichu
"I will, thank you, father!"

In Ryan Ashburn's locker room

After his adventures in CWCville, Sonichu was sat down on a plush chair in the Renegade's locker room, his head lolling to the side as he scratched one of his red cheeks. He looked at Ryan Ashburn, who had a bewildered, confused look on his face that read 'Why did I hire this freak?'

Ryan Ashburn
"Sonichu?"

Sonichu
"Yes father?"

Ryan's eyes narrowed at Sonichu.

Ryan Ashburn
"You have to win this match, you know that, right?"

Sonichu
"Of course father! If I don't, then I'll bring shame and CWCville will no longer be radical!"

Ryan Ashburn
"That kind of language was lame even in the 90's, bro."

Sonichu
"But if I win, it would be shocking cool, wouldn't it?"

Ryan Ashburn
"I... guess so?"

Almost as if Lady Luck wanted to rid Ashburn of Sonichu's presence, a suit-wearing executive peeked from the door and gazed at Ashburn and Sonichu.

Agent
"Sonichu, your match is starting in two minutes. Time to make your entrance."

Sonichu got up to his feet, and his cheeks started to spark with excitement.

Sonichu
"Oh, totally cool! I'm gonna make father proud!"

Ryan Ashburn
“Go, Sonichu, go out and do whatever you do... zap to the extreme or something.”

Sonichu ran off into the wrestling arena, shouting out as he did so.

Sonichu
“I will, thank you father!”

Ryan shot him a dirty glance, rather disturbed at his 'father' comment.

Ryan Ashburn
"And don't call me father! It's creepy."

But Sonichu didn't care. He knew he had to try his gosh-darn best to rack up victories and spread the name of the greatness that was CWCville. One day, CAW may even hold an event in CWCville. That would make his father so proud, that he would build a tremendous stadium! As he ran, he heard CWC's voice combine with Ryan's. It told him one thing.

ZAP TO THE EXTREME!
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:33 am

Hi, my name is Horatio and I am a 24 year old Father of two children. I was diagnosed as having bipolar disorder last year after after being misdiagnosed several times before. I remember always thinking that I was different from everyone else, even at a very young age.

I had a pretty bad childhood which involved being abused (emotionally and sexually) but most of the things that I have been through seemed like they happened to someone else. I have this defence mechanism where I can "remove" myself from a terrible situation and it's as though the terrible thing is happening to someone else or that the terrible thing is just a dream. I know it's very unhealthy to do this but I don't do it on purpose; there are some things that are just too bothersome for my mind so it kind of does it itself. Well, enough about that anyway.

My story is very lengthy but I will spare you all the small details and try to keep it short. With that being said... I started getting really bad in 1990. I was diagnosed as having depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and periods of psychosis. I was having auditory and visual hallucinations (which I have had my whole life) and was cutting myself. I was scared to death to take a shower (have been my whole life, again) and would go without showering for weeks at a time. Nobody even knew this because I still kept myself clean and I never smelled bad or anything. I was so paranoid at night that "they" ("they" would be aliens) would be coming for me or my children that I would stay awake for days at a time so I could be on "guard duty" with a knife in my hand. I would hear them telling me that they were coming and I would see their faces every time I closed my eyes.
My doctor put me on Seroquel and Zoloft and I did a little better for awhile. Then I started acting really hyper and acting and thinking even more irrational so he just kept raising my meds until I was a zombie. I ended up slicing my arm open with a razor blade while visiting a friend and had to be rushed to the hospital. I weaned myself off of the meds after a year because I started having a lot of problems (physically). I didn't know it at the time but my doctor had prescribed me a dosage of Seroquel that wasn't approved and after taking it for a year it had caused me some serious damage. I still have problems because of that now.
Well, after all that I was okay for awhile (three years) and then I started having episodes. It started when I got a promotion at my job. At first I thought I could do it and did do the job very well. Then I started hearing things talking to me and started to have nightmares. I was staying awake for days at a time and not eating and wanting to party all the time (not typical behaviour for me-I've never been a partier). I went on shopping sprees and when I ran out of money, I wrote bad checks or got pay-day loans. I talked very fast and nobody could keep up with what I was saying. I was having racing thoughts and screamed at people when they tried to talk to me because they were interrupting my thoughts. I started to call off work a lot so that I could go shopping and I didn't have any focus to do any work. I couldn't sit still. Then all of a sudden, it all stopped. I slowed way down and became horribly depressed. I couldn't go to work because I was too depressed and I was seeing things and crying all the time. All I wanted to do was sleep but what I really wanted to do was die. Then I started "rapid-cycling". I was depressed one day and manic the next.

I called my mom from work and told her I was going to kill myself (I don't even remember) and she came and took me to the hospital. They kept me for awhile, switched my meds several times, and let me go after a week. I was still messed up when I left so a week later I went back to the hospital for a month. They kept switching my meds around (I've been on at least 25 different meds) and finally found a combination of 7 drugs that worked (except they made me a zombie). That was last year.

I lost my job, my house and everything I worked so hard to get. I've been sued 3 times in the last year for things I did in my manic phases and I don't have any recollection of them whatsoever. I wasn't on any meds for awhile but my episodes just started again so I am back on an anti-depressant and waiting for the mania to come as it always does when I start an anti-depressant. I am unable to work and am considered permanently disabled due to the severity of my condition. I had to move back in with my mom because I am not able to take care of myself or manage my own money. I have had a tough time and I have a long road ahead but I never lose hope. I know that eventually I will get better and things will be okay. Thanks for listening to my story.

Horatio Gates
So as you can see my life has been filled with disgracefulness and vulnerability. CAW wrestling will cleanse my spirits though and I will be one of the most successful wrestlers in this said industry. I am Horatio Gates and this has been my life story. CAW won’t know what has hit them when the “deranged one” enters the building.

Back to top Go down
Jonny.
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:58 pm

"Where's my teddy? Oh, god where did I put it?! It's not fair, I only put it down for a second! Where's my teddy! Where is he!" The voice slowly faded into sobbing as A-zero stood in his bedroom tears running down his face. He looked pathetic, he was twenty, a strong jawed yet baby like face soaked with tears in his desperate attempts to find his teddy. He slumped across the room to his bed and threw himself down onto it in an awkward pile. Putting his head in his hands and begining to scream into his hands.

"What's wrong sweetie? Lost your teddy? Did you look in your toy box? How about under your bed?" A second, less high pitched put oddly if possible less gentle. It was a womans voice. Comforting like a caring mothers. Yet upon her words the man on the bed only screamed louder.

"Under my bed? Under my bed?! Nooo! I'm not even going to look. I'll get eaten!" The man grabbed his bed covers and wrapped himself in them, crying worse then ever.

"There's nothing under your bed sweetie. You won't get eaten." The woman entered and instantly picked up a unicorn shaped teddy. She walked over to the man under the covers and pulled off the covers, handing him the teddy, He looked up at her his eyes full of tears and smiled.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The scene opens through a webcam with A-zero sat on a wooden chair in his bedroom. The pink wallpaper was covered with unicorns, his teddys crowded around him as he was in a snuggling embrace with them all. He smiles and then looks meanly at the webcam.

"I know I'm new to the whole CAW federation but that doesn't mean you should underestermate me. I'm a unique and violent person. I may hug unicorns but when I get in the ring. You will never leave the same. I will do anything, to make you bleed! So for my first match I'm bring with me my favorite teddy, snugglesbee! So if anyone trys anything. I hope you know. I'm to embrace you and I'm going to destory you." He gives a cheeky wink and then shows his teddy snugglesbee; the unicorn.

"Oh and boys, I'd be careful 'cause I'm going to turn your asses into creampies! So watch out! 'cause A-Zero, is here!" He gets up and cturns off the webcam as the scene turns to black.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A-zero is sat in his bedroom on the phone talking to a an unknown somebody whose voice can be heard down the other side of the phone. For a moment he stops and then his voice becomes high pitched and he begins to squeek!

"So you think you'll be coming to CAW?"
-distorted voice-
"When your arms better? Why what happened cousin Bob?"
-distorted voice-
"SHE STABBED YOU IN THE ARM! WHAT WHY?"
-Cousins Bob's voice-
"The bitch did that? seriously?!"
-Bob's voice-
"I swear I always thought that Layla was bad news Bob! These women are terrible!"
-Bob's voice-
"You and Val are together now?! Really wow!"
-Bob's voice-
"AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME TO CAW!"
-Bob's voice-
"Ohh ok, speak soon Bob!"

A-zero put down the phone and began to jump up and down while clapping his hands. Shouting. 'Cousin Bob's coming to CAW' Repeatedly. As the scene faded.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
Fades in.....

Manu Soldier Looked around at his new locker room....Putting on his new Blue/Black pants and looking at his new boots. Whilst talking to his manager/girl Sophie..

Manu Soldier: I joined here to be something, WE! joined here to be something. Its a new start and a new crowd, so lets show what we are made of. I'm gonna make a point tonight.

Sophie: Well....you made a point on CGS, people know who you are, Don t forget your a newcomer here, you have to become a fan favorite....

Manu Soldier: Yeah that's why tonight I am gonna make a point, against Alyster Black and Fallen Adonis, im gonna beat them, and prove I don't mess around!

Sophie: Well, OK I hope you know what your doing, Im might check out the divas, and see what they have to offer.

Fades out......

Arena:

Lights fade....Black, the arena becomes dark and silent..Music starts playing. Manu enters and walks down the ramp. Crowd chanting CAW...., As Manu enters the ring, He asks for a microphone.

Manu Begins...People might say I have no chance of making my name Here in the CAW....But in true fact I have what it takes. The difference between Here and CGS is that; CGS is history....Im here to become something and to make YOU people happy!

Crowd cheers and chants CAW.....

I had my time in CGS....That is way over. Tonight is the new start. So lets talk about tonight..Starting with Alyster Black....You may be somebody over here, However im gonna make sure you wont be leaving this arena with a Straight Back, As for you Adonis, watch out for the Pain to unleash, as JUSTICE...will be put on you!

I assure Everybody in this Arena....Including the CAW World Heavyweight Champion...Manu Has JUST entered with a new LAW to settle!

Manu stops.....As JUSTICE chants start. Dropping the microphone, Soldier waits for his First two Victims to enter the 4 sided Court......

And we're done. Thanks to all who RPed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1   Combat Arts & Wrestling 1.1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1