Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask A Mexican

Go down 
+7
MANU SOLDIER
Storme
Mr. Cool Smark
Inah
Sykesy
SEZ
Rey De Reyes
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

Ask A Mexican - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:35 pm

How long have you been using the Cesar Pineda character?

And what was the inspiration behind him?
Back to top Go down
J. Williams | Deathstrike
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:32 am

Out of 16 - 20 (Dr. Gero) and not counting Cell, can list your favorite to least favorite?

Top 5 Favorite matches featuring HBK?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jacky.williams
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:59 am

Top five Drake songs?
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 am

Punk'r wrote:

I'll get back to this one in like an hour because this class is about to be over and I gotta log off but I'll give a good detailed explanation when I get to it.

J. Williams | Deathstrike wrote:
Out of 16 - 20 (Dr. Gero) and not counting Cell, can list your favorite to least favorite?

Not including Cell my list would go as this (I'll include explanations for each).

1. Android 17- After Cell he is my favorite Android, because he was the coldest out of all of them. I really started to dig him in GT when he became Super 17 he was freaking savage at that form.

2. Android 18- Her fight with Vegeta was amazing, and she was the first female that I saw in a anime to hold her own with the boys and actually fight etc. instead of just being eye candy.

3 Android 20- He created all of the androids and he was just hella sneaky and sinister with the way he got back to his lab to release the other androids.

4. Android 16- He was hella dull to me and when Cell crushed his head I laughed hella hard.

5. Android 20- His voice was annoying and I couldn't tell if he was a boy or a girl. Vegeta killing him while he was running away was priceless.

Top 5 HBK Matches in Order:

1. Wrestlemania 25: Shawn Michaels VS Undertaker - This match was better than 26.

2. Monday Night Raw from England: Shawn Michaels VS John Cena

3. Bad Blood: In Your House: Hell In A Cell- HBK VS Undertaker

4. Vengeance: Shawn Michaels VS Kurt Angle

5. One Night Only: Shawn Michaels VS British Bulldog

Storme wrote:
Top five Drake songs?

Drake is my favorite rapper at the moment so this was hard because I could make a top 20 if I wanted to but here they are in order:

1. Show Me A Good Time (Thank You Kanye West for producing this one)
2. Friends With Money
3. Miss Me
4. Brand New
5. Over
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:41 am

Rey De Reyes wrote:

Not including Cell my list would go as this (I'll include explanations for each).

1. Android 17- After Cell he is my favorite Android, because he was the coldest out of all of them. I really started to dig him in GT when he became Super 17 he was freaking savage at that form.

2. Android 18- Her fight with Vegeta was amazing, and she was the first female that I saw in a anime to hold her own with the boys and actually fight etc. instead of just being eye candy.

3 Android 20- He created all of the androids and he was just hella sneaky and sinister with the way he got back to his lab to release the other androids.

4. Android 16- He was hella dull to me and when Cell crushed his head I laughed hella hard.

5. Android 20- His voice was annoying and I couldn't tell if he was a boy or a girl. Vegeta killing him while he was running away was priceless.

I think you mean Andriod 19.

Have you played any DBZ video games and if so, which ones?
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:42 am

CAW vs Takedown Supercard. What are the matches and who are the winners?
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:50 am

Punk'r wrote:

The Cesar Pineda character came to me after one of my friends went to see his cousins who are members of the Latin Kings. My friend started telling me more and more about the Latin King lifestyle and the gang because he wanted to join and I became intrigued with the whole idea of the gang. I started researching the gang and then saw a episode of gang land with the Latin Kings and I was like "yea I got a new character". I added in the racist gimmick after really watching Konnan with the L.A.X. he was so militant and street it was awesome. Some of the experiences that I put into the character comes from my own experiences and him being Mexican and being proud of that yea that comes from me to. Cesar Pineda is pretty much who I would be if I decided to join a gang which I've been tempted to do but said "fuck that".

The name Cesar came from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. He was a gangster so it fit and the last name Pineda came from well my name and Cesars actual first name Andres is my middle name, that I go by because I hate my first name lol.

X wrote:
I think you mean Andriod 19.

Have you played any DBZ video games and if so, which ones?

Yea I did mean Android 19 good looking out, and I've played a lot of Dragonball Z Games so here they go:
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 1-3
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 1-2
Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22 (Terrible Game)
The Legacy of Goku 2
Dragon Ball Z Buu's Fury
Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast (Demo)

SEZ wrote:
CAW vs Takedown Supercard. What are the matches and who are the winners?

Winners are bolded oh and I'm using like one or two former Takedown wrestlers:

JHG VS Aesha

Johnny Stardust VS Alyster Black

Cesar Pineda VS Jacoby Jackson (saw Matty put it and it could be a good match)

Jarek Synkaid VS Chris Williams

Eric Logan and Horatio Gates VS Derek Levy and Shawn Stevens

Ryan Evans VS Steve Storme
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Thoughts on my RP last week?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:16 pm

Rey De Reyes wrote:

Didn't think I'd meet anyone on here who has played that game to. When I first got it, I actually got real good at it and almost unlocked Kid Goku, I stopped playing it and then I never was got back in to it again. Agree that the game is awful, just didn't have anything else to play back then. How far did you make it in?
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:36 am

Is it just me or is Buu's Fury one of the most enjoyable GBA games you've ever played?

What consoles do you currently use?

Top 10 all time favorite video games?
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:33 am

Inah wrote:
I thought it was amazing and you probablly should have gotten the win over Kayla. The way you write your RP's it makes you believe that the relationship between you and Storme is real or its like a good ass book that you don't wana put down because you want to know what's gona happen next with those two.

X wrote:
Rey De Reyes wrote:

Didn't think I'd meet anyone on here who has played that game to. When I first got it, I actually got real good at it and almost unlocked Kid Goku, I stopped playing it and then I never was got back in to it again. Agree that the game is awful, just didn't have anything else to play back then. How far did you make it in?

I could never figure out how to do any of the moves because I was in like 5th grade and you had to use the analog sticks for alot of them and I'd never played a game were you had to do that. I got semi-far in the game can't remember who all I unlocked but I know I had SS3 Goku unlocked and thats all I really wanted. I sold that game real quick because I already had budokai.

SEZ wrote:
Is it just me or is Buu's Fury one of the most enjoyable GBA games you've ever played?

What consoles do you currently use?

Top 10 all time favorite video games?

If I didn't lose my Buu's Fury I would hella still be playing it because that is probably one of the only games on the GBA that I replayed constantly along with Pokemon.

Consoles I currently use:
X-Box 360
Wii
PS2
Super Nintendo
N64
PS3 (I don't have one but my friend does and I practically live at his house so I play it alot).

Top 10 all time favorite video games in no order:

Super Mario World
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Final Fantasy 8- This game had one of the greatest storylines even though I'm still stuck on it.
Pokemon Gold
Dragonball Z Buu's Fury
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Street Fighter 2
Metal Gear Solid 2
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: ummmm the one on the wii.

Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Rey De Reyes wrote:
Consoles I currently use:
X-Box 360
Wii
PS2
Super Nintendo
N64
PS3 (I don't have one but my friend does and I practically live at his house so I play it alot).

Out of curiosity, how is your Super Nintendo holding up in the looks department? Only ask because mine turned yellow, although it works perfectly.

Quote :
Top 10 all time favorite video games in no order:

Super Mario World
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Final Fantasy 8- This game had one of the greatest storylines even though I'm still stuck on it.
Pokemon Gold
Dragonball Z Buu's Fury
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Street Fighter 2
Metal Gear Solid 2
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: ummmm the one on the wii.

Awesome list of games. I've played and enjoyed most of those (except instead of Gold, I played Silver, same thing basically. Only ones I haven't played is FF8, DBZBF & MGS2). Oh, and I believe the name is Twilight Princess (only one I played and didn't like). Anyways, a few questions based off this...

I. Did you beat the special world in Super Mario World and got that weird palette switch?

II. If you did, do you know how to reverse it?

III. What's Buu's Fury gameplay style? Like, I know it's a DBZ portable game, but I recall seeing it being in similar vein to the first Legacy Of Goku game, and I hated that game so I never checked it out.

IV. Did you know about Big The Cat in Sonic Adventure Battle 2?

V. Which side did you prefer playing?

VI. Thoughts on each of the different gameplay styles (Sonic/Shadow, Tails/Eggman, and Knuckles/Rouge)?

VII. Any particular edition of Street Fighter 2?
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Rey De Reyes wrote:
Inah wrote:
I thought it was amazing and you probablly should have gotten the win over Kayla. The way you write your RP's it makes you believe that the relationship between you and Storme is real or its like a good ass book that you don't wana put down because you want to know what's gona happen next with those two.

Aw, that means a lot. Thanks. (:
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:21 pm

My Super Nintendo actually works as if it were right out the box. It cuts right on and sometimes it works better than my old playstation.

I. Did you beat the special world in Super Mario World and got that weird palette switch?

Naw once i figured out that I really couldn't do anything with the Yoshi's I got on the game I just didn't wana keep doing the little levels in the Special World.

III. What's Buu's Fury gameplay style? Like, I know it's a DBZ portable game, but I recall seeing it being in similar vein to the first Legacy Of Goku game, and I hated that game so I never checked it out.

Buu's Fury's gameplay style is exactly like the game play of the Legacy of Goku game's because I think that its a continuation of the series just what a new name. I recommend the game though man it was amazing and is on par with any Pokemon game.

Big The Cat is in Sonic Adventure Battle 2? Is he like in the background or something because I've beaten that game a lot of times and never seen or played as him. Only on the first Sonic Adventure have I played as Big.

V. Which side did you prefer playing?

Hmmmmmmmmmm I'm going to go with the Good Side for one reason and one reason only and that is all of Sonics levels. His levels were always fun and the boss battles for him were fun. The Bad Side would have gotten my vote if it weren't for the levels you had to do with Rouge the Bat because some of those were hard.

VI. Thoughts on each of the different gameplay styles (Sonic/Shadow, Tails/Eggman, and Knuckles/Rouge)?

The Tails/Eggman gameplay was to damn easy for me because all I had to do was really just hold down the shoot button the entire level I could pass. They could have done something more with their gameplay.

Knuckles/Rouge this was a great addition to the game and I really liked it but at time finding the master emeralds shards were hard as hell and we probably should have been able to do some of the things Knuckles got to do in Sonic Adventure 1.

Sonic/Shadow's gameplay was flawless in my opinion I liked Shadows whole Chaos Control move especially in multiplayer and their levels were always fun and entertaining especially Shadows battle before the final battle on the Space Colony Ark.

VII. Any particular edition of Street Fighter 2?

Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:05 pm

So I recently used my scouter to see how high your power level is and... IT'S OVER 9000! Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jacky.williams
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:32 am

Inah wrote:
Thoughts on An Aesha RP: After The Fall.?

Thought it was great and like SOL said I thought that with your effort alone that your team should have one but ehh thats why I aint a booker I gues.

So I recently used my scouter to see how high your power level is and... IT'S OVER 9000! Your thoughts?

I'd say that you shouldn't trust scouters because they are hell inacurate at measuring power levels as some people can mask their true strength. But today I would trust your scouter with the reading that my power level is WAY over 9000.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Rey De Reyes wrote:

Big The Cat is in Sonic Adventure Battle 2? Is he like in the background or something because I've beaten that game a lot of times and never seen or played as him. Only on the first Sonic Adventure have I played as Big.

He is hidden within the game. On the Dreamcast version, he was in most of the stages hidden somewhere, and some cut-scenes. For the GC version, he was removed from the stages, but he is still in the cut-scenes. I think you have to press a or b (or both) at the right time during certain cut-scenes. He is in the last one on the evil side with Eggman laughing on the circle thing. He is in the first Sonic movie with him escaping. He is in one with Amy, on the space colony ark, I think it's when she is going to talk to Shadow. He is in the Knuckles/Rogue battle movie (at the end - space), and is in the egg golemn one for good side. I think that's all. I just thought it was a cool easter egg, even if Big pisses me off.

Two questions...

I. What other Sonic games have you played?

II. Thoughts on the series's quality over the years?
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:50 am

Q1. I've played all most all of the Sonics for the sega consoles, played the first Sonic Adventure and of course Sonic Adventure 2. Also played Sonic Heroes (which I liked), Shadow The Hedgehog, and one Sonic Advance game for the Gameboy Advance.

Q2. I think that about after Sonic Heroes the game series has hit a slump with all the games after that one being almost mediocre and not good at all. In my opinion if they brought back the game play and storyline structure that they had in Sonic Adventure 2.. they could have a hit on their hands in the future especially with the graphics that are capable with the PS3 and the 360.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Thoughts on Lost In the World?
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Storme wrote:
Thoughts on Lost In the World?

I thought it was fucking good as hell man. I liked how everything basically came to an end in your RP. It meshed well with Aesha's RP which was cool. You don't normally see that in e-feds.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:35 pm

^ Good communication ftw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask A Mexican   Ask A Mexican - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask A Mexican
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2