Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Diva Ends Streak, Ziggler on The Rock, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Diva Ends Streak, Ziggler on The Rock, More Empty
PostSubject: WWE Diva Ends Streak, Ziggler on The Rock, More   WWE Diva Ends Streak, Ziggler on The Rock, More EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:43 pm

- Dolph Ziggler took a passive aggressive shot at Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson over The Great One's limited schedule with WWE via Twitter.

A Twitter user wrote to the WWE Superstar this week, "Couldn't decide which flexforce WWE figure to buy between your action figure and @therock 's.. chose the rock in the end!" Ziggler responded, "Typical, just make sure you only play with it 4-5 times a year...."

- After backing Team Teddy at WrestleMania, Nikki Bella was put in a match against Beth Phoenix on Friday's SmackDown while her sister Brie was given the night off. Kelly Kelly distracted The Glamazon at ringside, causing her to lose concentration. Nikki capitalized on the situation by hitting Phoenix with the Bella Buster for the pinfall victory. The victory ends her six match losing streak in televised singles bouts: she last won a singles match on the November 23, 2010 episode of NXT. It was also her first singles victory on either RAW, SmackDown or a pay-per-view event.

Following SmackDown, Nikki wrote on Twitter, "Johnny @GMSmackDown thought he could get a quick one on me but NOPE! Thanks to my girl @RealKellyKelly!" She added Saturday, "So I'm thinking.... #Nikki4DivasChampion."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

WWE Diva Ends Streak, Ziggler on The Rock, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Diva Ends Streak, Ziggler on The Rock, More   WWE Diva Ends Streak, Ziggler on The Rock, More EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm sure I'm the minority here, but I really want Ziggler vs. Rock at Mania XXIX.
Back to top Go down

WWE Diva Ends Streak, Ziggler on The Rock, More
Page 1 of 1