Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dolph Ziggler Discusses His Goals, Rock vs. Cena & More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Dolph Ziggler Discusses His Goals, Rock vs. Cena & More Empty
PostSubject: Dolph Ziggler Discusses His Goals, Rock vs. Cena & More   Dolph Ziggler Discusses His Goals, Rock vs. Cena & More EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:08 pm

- #1 contender to the WWE Title Dolph Ziggler spoke with EcollegeTimes.com this week. Here are some highlights:

What are some of the goals you have in mind going forward?

Of course, I want to be champion, I want to wrestle a main event at WrestleMania and another very realistic goal of mine far down in my career is that I want to be know as the greatest ever. Not everybody wants that. Some people want to be champion, but in ten years when people say my name, I want them to be saying ‘he was the guy who was the best ever.'

When you held the WWE Intercontinental Championship title, what did having that title mean to you?

That was a huge goal that I had set for myself. I had come up short the year before. I though for sure that it was mine and when it didn't happen I was actually very frustrated. Now, coming back into the picture of the title and then actually getting it ... I honestly thought it was long overdue and it was well-deserved and I was very happy to take that and make it [a step] towards becoming the WWE Championship that it once was. I thought I brought some prestige to it.

WrestleMania is coming up in April. It will be The Rock versus John Cena. Who would you pick to win that fight?

Both those guys are in awesome shape. Cena is like our franchise guy. He carries the company on his back and he's out there every single night doing everything he can to give back to the fans. The Rock, he's awesome at what he does, but he's kind of moved on and he's a movie star now, so I've gotta go with the hometown guy who is out there in the trenches with us every single weekend as opposed to the guy that comes back a couple times a year.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Discusses His Goals, Rock vs. Cena & More   Dolph Ziggler Discusses His Goals, Rock vs. Cena & More EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Great interview, Dolph. I actually do believe Dolph could be one of the greatest, and I hope it goes that way.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Discusses His Goals, Rock vs. Cena & More   Dolph Ziggler Discusses His Goals, Rock vs. Cena & More EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Simply for the fact he was able to make us forget he once was a member of the dreadful Spirit Squad, he gets my utmost respect. I know his match with CM Punk at the Royal Rumble should be great and should there be a Money in the Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania this year, he's my pick to win it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Discusses His Goals, Rock vs. Cena & More   Dolph Ziggler Discusses His Goals, Rock vs. Cena & More Empty

Back to top Go down

Dolph Ziggler Discusses His Goals, Rock vs. Cena & More
Page 1 of 1