Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News on WWE & Trump, Mick Foley & Dolph Ziggler, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

News on WWE & Trump, Mick Foley & Dolph Ziggler, More Empty
PostSubject: News on WWE & Trump, Mick Foley & Dolph Ziggler, More   News on WWE & Trump, Mick Foley & Dolph Ziggler, More EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:56 pm

- A recently filed 2010 tax return from The Donald J. Trump Foundation shows that the foundation has a fair market value of $2.255 million and a lot of that came from WWE donations. WWE has donated $5 million to Trump's foundation over the past few years.

- Mick Foley had some nice words for Dolph Ziggler after the two worked together at last night's RAW Supershow. Foley wrote on Twitter today:

"Many thanks to the @WWE Universe, a great crowd in Anaheim, and all the Superstars..even @HeelZiggler for making last night's Raw a great experience for me. I hope DZ gets more mic time soon. I welcome a repeat verbal duel with him or @WWERAWGM anytime."

- WWE is working on a new focus study related to television that targets males and females, aged 12 through 17.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

News on WWE & Trump, Mick Foley & Dolph Ziggler, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: News on WWE & Trump, Mick Foley & Dolph Ziggler, More   News on WWE & Trump, Mick Foley & Dolph Ziggler, More EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Dolph Ziggler was completely on fire in that promo. It actually made me open to the idea of Foley vs. Ziggler for Mania. I have no idea if they are going that way, but I wouldn't be bothered if they did. I honestly thought no one was going to beat Ziggler on the mic, but then the Raw ending came and CM Punk once again proved his dominance. That was one of my favorite Punk promos.
Back to top Go down

News on WWE & Trump, Mick Foley & Dolph Ziggler, More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: