Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

McMahon High on a WWE Diva, Ziggler-Belt Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

McMahon High on a WWE Diva, Ziggler-Belt Update Empty
PostSubject: McMahon High on a WWE Diva, Ziggler-Belt Update   McMahon High on a WWE Diva, Ziggler-Belt Update EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:38 pm

- WWE Hall of Famer The Iron Sheik said on Howard Stern's news show the other day that his ankle surgery the other day ended up going nine hours because his ankle is so messed up. The surgery was supposed to be four hours but it took them five extra to completely repair Sheik's ankle. Sheik was released from the hospital and is recovering at home.

- To update our earlier post on Dolph Ziggler fueling the World Heavyweight Title controversy on Twitter, he did not have the title in his possession at last night's WWE live event in Lubbock, Texas. Edge had the belt and was introduced as the World Heavyweight Champion.

- WWE officials have reportedly discussed doing a major heel turn with Kelly Kelly soon on the SmackDown brand. Vince McMahon is said to be high on Kelly. The turn will likely come out of her ongoing relationship with Drew McIntyre.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: McMahon High on a WWE Diva, Ziggler-Belt Update   McMahon High on a WWE Diva, Ziggler-Belt Update EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Turning Kelly Heel? I heard about it but the WWE already has so many heel diva's. They need to start turning some of them face before they turn Kelly, shes not a very good wrestler and not great on the Mic either so I guess we will se how this goes.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: McMahon High on a WWE Diva, Ziggler-Belt Update   McMahon High on a WWE Diva, Ziggler-Belt Update EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:54 am

^ Agreed. Not sure why, or even how, Kelly would turn heel. She's doing a... passable job as a face, and I'm pretty sure that the majority of the women's roster are heels, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: McMahon High on a WWE Diva, Ziggler-Belt Update   McMahon High on a WWE Diva, Ziggler-Belt Update EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:46 am

Shes like the worst Diva on the roster in my opinion. There are a lot more Divas on the roster with more potential and a lot of Divas with potential that WWE wont let them show. Kelly is not one of them that has that potential.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McMahon High on a WWE Diva, Ziggler-Belt Update   McMahon High on a WWE Diva, Ziggler-Belt Update Empty

Back to top Go down

McMahon High on a WWE Diva, Ziggler-Belt Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: