Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TNA Contender Has Surgery, Bischoff Takes a Shot, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

TNA Contender Has Surgery, Bischoff Takes a Shot, More Empty
PostSubject: TNA Contender Has Surgery, Bischoff Takes a Shot, More   TNA Contender Has Surgery, Bischoff Takes a Shot, More EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:02 pm

- TNA has announced that the Destination X pay-per-view will take place on July 8th from the Impact Zone in Orlando.

- TNA star James Storm announced on Monday that he had surgery on his ankle to remove bone spurs that had been bothering him. Storm is scheduled to face Bobby Roode for the TNA World Title at April's Lockdown pay-per-view.

- TNA has announced that TV Champion Robbie E. will defend his title in an open challenge at Sunday's Victory Road pay-per-view from Orlando.

- Eric Bischoff took a shot at Jeremy Borash on Facebook last night but has since deleted the message. He wrote:

"Just had a beer here in Nashville. Bartender asked me I worked for the boss 'Jeremy Borash.' When I asked 'WTF' that was supposed to mean, I was told emphatically that Jeremy has represented himself as an 'owner' of TNA. Jeremy is a low rent bit player who should be fortunate he has a job."
Back to top Go down

TNA Contender Has Surgery, Bischoff Takes a Shot, More
Page 1 of 1