Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sin Cara Embarrassed, Guerrero Takes Shot At TNA Star

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Sin Cara Embarrassed, Guerrero Takes Shot At TNA Star Empty
PostSubject: Sin Cara Embarrassed, Guerrero Takes Shot At TNA Star   Sin Cara Embarrassed, Guerrero Takes Shot At TNA Star EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:01 pm

source: Pro Wrestling Torch

- Chavo Guerrero said the other day his Twitter account was hacked. However, he believes he has gotten a hold of it. Guerrero also made light of Kurt Angle claiming last week that his account on the micro-blogging site was hacked.

He wrote, "Ok guys, my twitter was hacked. I think I fixed it. If u got a Dm from me and I was mean, it was a fraud. Probably. . Big ups 2 my boy @MATTHARDYBRAND for giving me the "heads up"on my twitter being hacked.I promise I didnt pull a Kurt Angle.Lol Luv u Kurt"

- Chris Jericho announced during his appearance last week on VH1 Classic's That Metal Show that Fozzy will open for Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax on an upcoming tour of the UK.

- Sin Cara tried to impress his peers backstage a recent WWE event by claiming that many of his notable victories in Mexico were shoots. There was plenty of eye-rolling over his conduct, with some feeling he embarrassed himself.

Similarly, Tyson Tomko had a reputation in TNA Wrestling by showing clips of his matches in Japan to people in the locker room from his smart phone and touting them as shoot contests.
Back to top Go down

Sin Cara Embarrassed, Guerrero Takes Shot At TNA Star
Page 1 of 1