Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA  Empty
PostSubject: Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA    Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Source: Rajah.com

Raven was said to be legitimately upset over TNA Wrestling writing him out of television recently. On a recent episode of iMPACT!, he was forced to put his employment on the line in a match against World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy. Hardy won the match and Raven was booted from the company as a result. His release from the company is legitimate.

Though he was written out of television, he then worked the opening match of a live event in Nashville, beating AJ Styles clean with a DDT. It is said that TNA is having wrestlers parting ways with the company go over in their final matches to keep them happy and motivated.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA    Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:47 pm

That's a bunch of BS, if you ask me. I'm even surprised Raven showed up in Nashville to fight AJ Styles if he was upset over leaving the company.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA    Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:16 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
That's a bunch of BS, if you ask me. I'm even surprised Raven showed up in Nashville to fight AJ Styles if he was upset over leaving the company.

Paycheck?

Raven gets fucked over every time he goes there in the past 3 years...they can actually use the guy, he's still useful. Get him in creative or get him to start a stable and make him a manager. Don't shove him into pointless storylines like EV 2...I know he isn't ever going to get another main event push and I don't want him to but he's worth more than that.

I hate TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA    Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:57 am

I hate TNA also, But I do also hate Raven. never liked him but Zach is right. They could redo ravens Flock with some guys who are not being used properly. Abyss maybe? Hell, Even Hardy
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA    Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:04 am

Sykesy wrote:
I hate TNA also, But I do also hate Raven. never liked him but Zach is right. They could redo ravens Flock with some guys who are not being used properly. Abyss maybe? Hell, Even Hardy

Hardy doing his current gimmick with Raven guiding him would be so win.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA    Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:06 am

Raven is capable of cutting the best promos in the business. TNA should have definitely kept him around as a manager/spokesman for a wrestler or group. I agree that Jeff Hardy's turn would have been far more effective if he aligned with another notorious druggie like Raven. Hardy with Jarrett, Hogan etc is kinda awkward, but I can see the new Jeff fitting well with Raven. It would also mean that Jeff could learn from someone who cuts similar promos and has a somewhat similar heel gimmick. I can't see Jeff learning much about being a heel from his current stablemates because their style of villain is different.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA    Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:47 am

Raven is better off. The TNA clearly didn't have any plans for him, and to be perfectly honest, he dosnt really cut out for a career outside the ECW arena. Raven is now 38, and I'd predict he's gonna retire.
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA    Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA  Empty

Back to top Go down

Raven Upset About Being Booted From TNA
Page 1 of 1