Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

McMahon High on Del Rio, Harry Smith Upset w/ WWE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

McMahon High on Del Rio, Harry Smith Upset w/ WWE Empty
PostSubject: McMahon High on Del Rio, Harry Smith Upset w/ WWE   McMahon High on Del Rio, Harry Smith Upset w/ WWE EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:55 pm

McMahon High on Del Rio
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon is said to be very high on both Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez. The report notes that Vince can be seen in the back "watching and beaming" whenever Del Rio is performing.

Harry Smith Upset w/ WWE
Recently released WWE star Harry [DH] Smith is upset with WWE, having posted the following on his Facebook page:

"Well I'm not one to bury any companies or people but I'm afraid I have no choice here. The WWE after great difficulty of my begging, finally sent me back "some" but not all of my familie's possessions from the Hall of Fame/Fan axxess. This includes, my dad's ring gear, my ring gear, owen hart's blue blazer masks, and singlet and lots of priceless family possessions. They sent a framed picture of my dad smashed, half the other stuff missing but they threw in a Mae Young framed picture," Smith wrote.

"Then they have the nerve to call me, two weeks after firing me, sniffing around asking if they can have it back for their precious Hall of Fame/fan axxess. Even though I am expendable talent, they wouldn't mind just keeping my family's last remaining wrestling stuff.

Anyone can feel free to post this on dirt sites as I feel the world should know about how selfish and inconsiderate the WWE truly is."

Source: WrestlingObserver
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: McMahon High on Del Rio, Harry Smith Upset w/ WWE   McMahon High on Del Rio, Harry Smith Upset w/ WWE EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:42 pm

I can understand Harry Smith's frustration over that memorabilia thing, especially over stuff belonging to dead family members. I hope they can sort this thing through.

As for Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez, I just think it's the most awesome in-ring entrance concept since Mr. Kennedy/Anderson introducing himself with his own ring mic. It just makes things so unique and it adds to Del Rio's entrance with the Rolls Royce.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: McMahon High on Del Rio, Harry Smith Upset w/ WWE   McMahon High on Del Rio, Harry Smith Upset w/ WWE EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:39 am

I, for one, think the whole Del Rio/Rodriguez entrance thing is annoying, but it's something I can deal with. Especially since Del Rio normally always delivers quality matches after it. When it comes to promos though, that's a different story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McMahon High on Del Rio, Harry Smith Upset w/ WWE   McMahon High on Del Rio, Harry Smith Upset w/ WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

McMahon High on Del Rio, Harry Smith Upset w/ WWE
Page 1 of 1