Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vince McMahon High on The Bellas, WWE Creative News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Vince McMahon High on The Bellas, WWE Creative News Empty
PostSubject: Vince McMahon High on The Bellas, WWE Creative News   Vince McMahon High on The Bellas, WWE Creative News EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Vince McMahon has been shooting down almost every idea brought up by his writers relating to Mick Foley. The Christmas stuff with Foley as Santa Claus was pushed through by Brian Gewirtz.

- Vince McMahon has ordered that The Bella Twins be made a priority, as far as having more TV time and being featured more, not necessarily when it comes to winning matches.

Vince feels that The Bellas have strong public relations value since they are twins. He lectured the WWE writing team recently about how they've blown so many easy storylines with the twins angle.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon High on The Bellas, WWE Creative News   Vince McMahon High on The Bellas, WWE Creative News EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:19 am

So, to summarize: Vince is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon High on The Bellas, WWE Creative News   Vince McMahon High on The Bellas, WWE Creative News EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:53 pm

I guess we know where Vince's dick has been when he and the Bella's were visiting the Troops. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon High on The Bellas, WWE Creative News   Vince McMahon High on The Bellas, WWE Creative News EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 pm

I know I shouldn't bother to ask myself why in the hell they signed back Mick Foley if his only purpose is getting buried by Vince and Triple H in creative meetings.

But then, I realize we're talking about WWE Creative so nothing should surprise me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon High on The Bellas, WWE Creative News   Vince McMahon High on The Bellas, WWE Creative News Empty

Back to top Go down

Vince McMahon High on The Bellas, WWE Creative News
Page 1 of 1