Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karen Jarrett Upset With False Statements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Karen Jarrett Upset With False Statements Empty
PostSubject: Karen Jarrett Upset With False Statements   Karen Jarrett Upset With False Statements EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Hulk Hogan discussed Kurt Angle's recent arrest for driving under the influence during an interview with Busted Open and said ex-wife Karen told him Kurt's a horrible driver and that she didn't allow him to drive their children during their entire marriage.

"The Kurt Angle thing, I don't know what to think of it yet. They said he blew, you know, and he wasn't drinking. I can't even begin to go there, I’m not going to put Hulk Hogan's opinion over what the legal system comes up with, because I don’t even know what we are talking about with Kurt. I don’t know what the facts yet, I don’t know what’s going on," Hogan said.

"You know I talked to his wife and she said he's a horrible driver. The whole time they were married she wouldn’t even let him drive the kids. He texts when he drives, he's great in the ring as far as focusing but his people skills are horrible. He’s got two left feet, and it translates into his driving. I'm not making any excuses for him, but I want to know what the facts are before I pass any judgement."

Karen, after reading Hogan's remarks, wrote on Twitter, "People should never make false statements and say they had conversations with people they didn't!!!!"

She then wrote to ProWrestling.net's Twitter page requesting an interview to "set the record straight on Hogan's comments."

The Vice President of the Knockouts Division added, "One thing EVERYONE needs to know about myself...DON'T mess with my family!!!! If you do..GOD help you!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Karen Jarrett Upset With False Statements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen Jarrett Upset With False Statements   Karen Jarrett Upset With False Statements EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:22 pm

It just gets more Pathetic.
GOD help anyone? Karen get a life seriously, fuck your family.
Kurt Angle needs to get his shiz together.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi

Karen Jarrett Upset With False Statements
Page 1 of 1