Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage WrestleMania 28 News on HHH-Taker and Cena

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Backstage WrestleMania 28 News on HHH-Taker and Cena Empty
PostSubject: Backstage WrestleMania 28 News on HHH-Taker and Cena   Backstage WrestleMania 28 News on HHH-Taker and Cena EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Shawn Michaels is scheduled to be the special referee for the Undertaker vs. Triple H match at WrestleMania. Since Triple H and Shawn Michaels have both failed twice at ending the streak, it lends something to the idea that they could work together to screw Undertaker.

Triple H might put his career on the line against the streak. The Undertaker vs. Triple H match will be promoted as the #2 match on the card, behind Cena vs. Rock.

- John Cena recently mentioned that his match vs. The Rock at WrestleMania would be even bigger if it was for the WWE championship. At the time he made the comments, WWE was strongly considered putting the title on Cena heading into WrestleMania.

The WWE title being on the line would make the match seem bigger and elevate the status of the WWE title. Additionally, if the title wasn't on the line in this match, it doesn't look great that the WWE title match would be billed as the #3 match on the show. That said, WWE is firmly behind Punk as champion and the Rock vs. Cena is already guaranteed to be a huge draw without the belt on the line.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Backstage WrestleMania 28 News on HHH-Taker and Cena   Backstage WrestleMania 28 News on HHH-Taker and Cena EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:23 am

Rock v Cena is fine without the title. With the title it'd be a foregone conclusion who'd win, if you were unable to see me.

I'm not all that big on HHH vs Taker. Last year's was... passable at best. The inclusion of HBK as the guest ref would be good, but not with him and HHH trying to screw Taker over.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Backstage WrestleMania 28 News on HHH-Taker and Cena   Backstage WrestleMania 28 News on HHH-Taker and Cena EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:03 am

I'd hate for the WWE Championship to be put on the line at Wrestlemania. I also hate for Trips vs. Taker again ... even if Shawn is involved. Here's to neither of those happening at Mania. Unfortunately, I'm pretty positive HHH vs. Taker is happening...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage WrestleMania 28 News on HHH-Taker and Cena   Backstage WrestleMania 28 News on HHH-Taker and Cena Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage WrestleMania 28 News on HHH-Taker and Cena
Page 1 of 1