Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstage News on Rock/Cena Segments, Swagger, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Backstage News on Rock/Cena Segments, Swagger, More Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News on Rock/Cena Segments, Swagger, More   Backstage News on Rock/Cena Segments, Swagger, More EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

- Jack Swagger says he was robbed by Teddy Long after losing the United States Title to Santino Marella on RAW Monday night. Swagger wrote on his Twitter:

"I was robbed tonight by a imitation GM!!! I am the all American american,the greatest US champion Ever!@WWERawGM #EVER"

- All episodes from the first season of Shawn Michaels' MacMillan River Adventures are now available for VIP members on MRAHunting.com.

- The feeling among most backstage at RAW in Boston Monday night was that John Cena has won the war of words with The Rock two weeks in a row now.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Rock/Cena Segments, Swagger, More   Backstage News on Rock/Cena Segments, Swagger, More EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Greatest US Champion ever? All anyone has to do to have a better reign than Swagger is to appear on Raw with the belt. Most of the time, Swagger didn't even do that.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Rock/Cena Segments, Swagger, More   Backstage News on Rock/Cena Segments, Swagger, More EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:28 am

^ That. Hell, I'm betting Santino will turn out to be a better US Champ than Mr. Swaggles did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Rock/Cena Segments, Swagger, More   Backstage News on Rock/Cena Segments, Swagger, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage News on Rock/Cena Segments, Swagger, More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: