Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regal Wrestling FCW Star, Punk Re-Tweets His Rant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Regal Wrestling FCW Star, Punk Re-Tweets His Rant Empty
PostSubject: Regal Wrestling FCW Star, Punk Re-Tweets His Rant   Regal Wrestling FCW Star, Punk Re-Tweets His Rant EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:22 pm

- CM Punk re-tweeted his rant last night on Twitter without the cuss words. He wrote: "Retweeting rant sans cuss words for the kids. Also to piss people off and hear them tell me I'm soft. I am not Gandhi, I will kick your face."

- ECW Originals Terry Funk and Tommy Dreamer will collide for the "first time ever" at the AWE Night of Champions pay-per-view on October 15th from Fishersville, Virginia. AWE is advertising that the event will be available on InDemand and DirecTV in the US and Canada. Other matches advertised include Perry Saturn vs. CW Anderson, Jim Duggan vs. Mohammad Akbar plus the main event of The Rock-n-Roll Express vs. Kevin Nash and a mystery partner. Other names advertised include Lita, Diamond Dallas Page, Finlay, Sonjay Dutt, Sunny and others.

- The Miz will be appearing on tonight's episode of "H8R" on the CW Network.

- FCW has announced that William Regal will face off against Dean Ambrose, the former Jon Moxley, at next Thursday night's FCW TV tapings in Orlando, Florida.
Back to top Go down

Regal Wrestling FCW Star, Punk Re-Tweets His Rant
Page 1 of 1