Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling

Go down 
+3
DoctorCube
Concrete Jesus
Sykesy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:55 pm

PWInsider.com is reporting that Samoa Joe's contract has expired with TNA Wrestling.

The word backstage is that Joe will work tonight's Final Resolution PPV and this week's set of Impact tapings while both sides negotiate a new deal.

Honestly, I don't see Joe resigning a Deal. he seems like a smart guy and just don't see him renewing his contract. Let's hope not anyway
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Since Hogan and Bisch showed up, they have buried Joe. AJ, Daniels, and Joe were largely responsible for putting TNA on the map and those 2 have buried Joe in favor any former WWE talent they can get their mits on. For his sake, I hope he leaves that shit fest, at least until Bisch and Hogan go away. As much as I like Joe, I don't think that the WWE would be a good fit for him and I am not sure that they would even be interested. Joe's best bet would probably ROH. That way, he can do what he does best and headline.
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:06 pm

think joe might go WWE?

I mean, I don't know Samoa Joe's opinion on WWE, so I do not know if there is a possibility of him going to FCW or if it will be back to RoH.

Last edited by DoctorCube on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:08 pm

I don't think so and I don't think it would work out for him there. It would be a lot like when Tazz came the WWE.
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:15 pm

alright, as I said it's because I have limited TNA exposure as of late and I don't know Taz's WWE opinion. That being said I was a huge fan of the human suplex machine int he ring and I believe Joe would be great in WWE, I could see him in some high profile feuds against a number of stars.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:23 pm

I don't know if he would work with the way WWE is working these days, thats all I am saying.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:50 pm

If Joe's not resigning with TNA, he's heading back to ROH where he'll be treated like a God and pursue his legacy over there.

The more we look at how things are going, the more it's become obvious that ROH is slowly but surely becoming the #2 promotion in the hearts of many wrestling fans. They've recovered lots of talent that TNA took from them a few years ago and they've turned the page on the Gabe Sapolsky departure, doing great in the process.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:24 pm

I know that they are on HDNet, but if ROH could get onto basic cable, they could quickly surpass TNA.
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:15 pm

well RoH focuses a lot more on the in-ring stuff than the gimmicks, and unlike WWE and TNA their tag team division is immensely strong and remarkably well structured. TNA is the end of WCW right now, bad gimmick matches and backstage tension and confusion. RoH seems to be putting forward a much more serious and much more athletically based product. If they went televised I'd shit brix, mark out, and tune in every show.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:54 am

Joe should go to WWE..I would love to it happen would you?
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I don't know if he would work with the way WWE is working these days, thats all I am saying.

He would without a doubt. WWE wants new Superstars RIGHT NOW to build and Joe is right for that. Especially since WWE is really focusing on the Indy guys with big followings and Joe would fit in that category very well just like Punk, Black, Danielson, Senshi etc.

Joe would work in WWE at this present. Maybe not in the future but at the moment he would.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Joe. has nothing to hide, He will go
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Concrete Jesus wrote:

He would without a doubt. WWE wants new Superstars RIGHT NOW to build and Joe is right for that. Especially since WWE is really focusing on the Indy guys with big followings and Joe would fit in that category very well just like Punk, Black, Danielson, Senshi etc.

Joe would work in WWE at this present. Maybe not in the future but at the moment he would.

When TNA signed Angle, that was a huge fuck you to the WWE. Angle was in his phsyical prime and he was at the top of his game. Kurt Angle was a game changer and he brought instant cred to TNA. TNA has since fucked that all up, but he brought cred none the less. If WWE can get Joe, that would be a huge steal from TNA. TNA is too stupid to know it right now, but Joe is a game changer. Joe is someone that can lead a promotion and it would pretty awesome to see Joe on the Grandest Stage of the All. Does anyone know if Joe owns the rights to his on screen character and name?
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:40 pm

I believe Joe does own the rights, since He's been using the Samoa Joe persona in RoH, TNA, PWG and several japanese federations.

Also agreed, Joe on WWE would be a dick in the face of TNA as well as, in my mind, a huge step up for WWE. I can see Joe, Low Ki, and Daniel Bryan Danielson really stepping up the in-ring performances in WWE, and that being said I could EASILY see Joe going straight to the main event of WWE, even getting a world championship, maybe through a rumble win or money in the bank.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:21 am

Joe, would be great in WWE....plus he would get more credit there then he gets now in TNA
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:22 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Since Hogan and Bisch showed up, they have buried Joe. AJ, Daniels, and Joe were largely responsible for putting TNA on the map and those 2 have buried Joe in favor any former WWE talent they can get their mits on. For his sake, I hope he leaves that shit fest, at least until Bisch and Hogan go away. As much as I like Joe, I don't think that the WWE would be a good fit for him and I am not sure that they would even be interested. Joe's best bet would probably ROH. That way, he can do what he does best and headline.

It started way before Bischoff and Hogan got there. Back in 2008/2009 Joe was being made the fool by Booker T and Kevin Nash.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:59 am

Don't know much about Joe personally so no idea where he would go if he did leave TNA. Also not sure what his opinion is on WWE as a whole I know he wrestled there before in a development deal or something I think. I know he was seen on an edition of their Saturday show back in the 90s or early 00s. Can't remember if it was back when it was called Shotgun or Metal but I know he wrestled there once before already. But I'd take a guess that he'd probably go back to Ring of Honor before World Wrestling Entertainment.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:05 pm

ROH is were Joe will probally end up....But WWE would be on a hole great for Joe, he can do alot there! Joe is capable of being World champion or WWE champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling   Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Top Star's Contract Expires With TNA Wrestling
Page 1 of 1